Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,306 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26100 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ada9ja(f): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.

He gave reasons for that

But tell.me why Atiku didnt condemn herddmen onslaught and deborah killing or why tinubu didnt condemn Buhari govt during campaign?

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by seguno2: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Masterito:
See pains. I think Obi has solutions to problems in Nigeria. The man is smart.

Since when did pretentious become a synonym for smart
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Masterito(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Lol who is we majority of Nigerians? Lol, is it same Obi you all accused of killing Igbos as governor? Lol, Obi has solutions for this country.
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by victorazy(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Man wey get sense.

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by victorazy(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Masterito:
Lol who is we majority of Nigerians? Lol, is it same Obi you all accused of killing Igbos as governor? Lol, Obi has solutions for this country.

grin no mind the idiotss grin

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.

Read and comment again.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by LCling: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2022
KADARIA AHMED: la'anci ESN yanzu

PETER OBI: Ba zan iya yin Allah wadai da kowa ba tare da kwakkwaran hujjar shigarsu ba.

KADARIA: amma idan boka ya yi kuka yaro ya mutu, za mu iya cewa mayya ce ta kashe shi.

OBI: Ina son ganin mayya kafin in gama.

Masu sauraro: KYAUTA
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Masterito(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2022
He is objective not pretentious like your candidate. He deals with facts. Remember it is same Obi you accused of killing Ibos and Igbos as governor?
seguno2:

Since when did pretentious become a synonym for smart

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2022
anonymous1759:

Your present Governor had verified the killings in the south /East and attributed to the igbos if you like continue with your delusion. That’s how boko Baram started you guys never take blame for a
nything.
I really don't care to know who you are talking about

But "leaders" in Nigeria are speaking for themselves and not the people!
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by seguno2: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2022
ada9ja:

He gave reasons for that

But tell.me why Atiku didnt condemn herddmen onslaught and deborah killing or why tinubu didnt condemn Buhari govt during campaign?

Why are you such a liar? For what benefits

Buhari must probe attack on Ortom, rejig security architecture - Atiku

21st March, 2021

Ortom was attacked on his farm by 15 gun-wielding killer-herdsmen who opened fire on him on Saturday in Benue.

The governor said he ran one and half kilometres on foot to escape being killed by the gunmen as his security men exchanged gunfire with the assailants.

Atiku condemned the attack, saying it was worrisome.

He said there should be a constitutional framework that empowered the states to control their internal security.

“The reported attack on Gov Samuel Ortom is worrisome and stands condemned.

“I hereby call for a thorough investigation into the matter and restate the need for a rejig of the nation’s security architecture and a constitutional framework that empowers the states to control their internal security,” he tweeted.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by castiello(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!

Sometimes I wonder if people like you get brain or probably na fufu Dey your head

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Kingspin(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
I believe you didn't have the light or data to watch the interview.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ada9ja(f): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected

U n ur family ba? We son need myopic people
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Lashist(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Idiot, but BAT also said he will dialogue with IPOB. Is he also a coward?? cheesy are you seeing you arent far from stupidity??

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Lashist(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

Peter Obi is the number one IPOB terrorists sponsor.
What of BAT that said he will dialogue with them?? Is he also a sponsor?? wink

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by seguno2: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Masterito:
He is objective not pretentious like your candidate. He deals with facts. Remember it is same Obi you accused of killing Ibos and Igbos as governor?

If you don’t show where/when I accused Peter Obi of killing Igbos and Igbos, does it mean that you are a liar
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Neddstark: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

80% of SouthEasterners support ESN. Even when ESN kills their loved ones, they comfort themselves with the fact that is is for their dream country.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by KEVIND: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Tingotoe:
You voted for Buhari despite the fact that Boko haram chose him as their negotiator & mediator.
So, it'll be nice to say all Bokoharam should vote for Tinubu because Shettima is known to be sympathetic to Bokoharam

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Coolgent(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2022
You are right...
You can't condemn your Boys.
As for 2023 election...
You will come 3rd

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ada9ja(f): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2022
seguno2:

U no well at all....thousands died in benue due to herdsmen...just for his party member

U shud be ashame of ursef for this stupid defense

Oya what about deborah and other region where he will get their votes, what did he say...atiku spokeman
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Masterito(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Crying already?
seguno2:

If you don’t show where/when I accused Peter Obi of killing Igbos and Igbos, does it mean that you are a liar
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by anonymous1759(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

I really don't care to know who you are talking about

But "leaders" in Nigeria are speaking for themselves and not the people!

The results are already manifesting keep it up.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by seguno2: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
ada9ja:

U no well at all....thousands died in benue due to herdsmen...just for his party member

U shud be ashame of ursef for this stupid defense

Oya what about deborah and other region where he will get their votes, what did he say...atiku spokeman

I shared one already to show you as a liar. Feel free to go and verify the rest.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ada9ja(f): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2022
seguno2:

Instead he suggest dialogue and peace but cannot condemn fulani herdsmen

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by 1972xy: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
What do you expect from him ? He is one of them .They are his boys.
Esn is his militant ...foot soldiers
Ipob ,esn, Obi what is the difference? They are one body.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ada9ja(f): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2022
seguno2:

I shared one already to show you as a liar. Feel free to go and verify the rest.

Its easy to call someone a liar when its flows in blood stream

Show where he condemn herdsmen

Where he said herdsmen are evil, bad and should be dealt with...show me one and I will give 100k now

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Smartbezzy2(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Some people go get data to type rubbish..u didn't even understood the wrote up, u rush dey type rubbish
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Polomakus: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ada9ja(f): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2022
seguno2:

U be real mumu

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by gbemishile: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2022
So by dialogue u mean if tgey are insistent on breaking and formi v biafra,u would allow it.
We knkw una agenda na.
But news flash,u can NEVER bevome president
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Yes. This Nigeria must be better

Power is taken by force not with joke. These Boko Haram idiots have held us back for long

Only if tribalism is not in this country. Peter Obi suppose to be the president to set things right and deal with jihad fools taking lives anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion / Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding