Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26119 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Goodoldays(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected

Sorry you are minority
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by oluala881: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.

The same way atiku and buhari have same ideology with the killers of Deborah and the deaconess that was killed in Abuja.

Did you get that now. What a tribalistic country
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by CSTRR: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Just like I said, all the clowns are now out to analyze Peter obi.

Three candidates have been there previously, but nobody cared.

This is a candidate they said can't win o.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.

It's not even about that.

We have a security system in the country. Have they found out anything about the people terrorising the East, other than to call them "UNKNOWN GUNMEN"??

So, why will anyone declare what our Police and DSS has not deduced?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by seguno2: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2022
ada9ja:
U be real mumu

You should know that Ortom is a liar just like you.
Can you go and verify what I shared with you earlier instead of following Ortom and Wike’s ethnic agenda to cover up for their own governance failures
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2022
If you think that there is any difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters then you are of all men most miserable.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Even shetima condemned Bokoharam, IPOB IS A TERRORIST

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by SenatePresdo(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

IPOB/ESN terrorists Sympathizer.

Na only mumu dey believe wetin Nigerian army talk.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Sunnypan: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Do you have proof that ESN are the enemies tongue
DO YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT ESN SOUTH EAST WOULD HAVE BEEN A NO GO AREA.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Espelbengz(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Jagaban will settle this matter once and for all!
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by IfnobeGod20: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere
You truly watched the programme. Kadaria was dumbfounded when Obi told her should he also believe what people say about her. Peter Obi was even ready to show her text messages sent to him not to attend debate organised by Kadaria.
People that are asking him such silly question, just want to box him. Those against his stance should come out to tell us when and where Buhari, Shettima, Atiku and other prominent figures have come out to condemn activities of Boko Haram or bandit.
How many people can remember when Herdsmen were ravaging the south west, did Tinubu ever condemn it? Even when the same Herdsmen killed the daughter of Pa. Fasoranti, he was asking where are the cows but thankfully time the revealer of truth brought everything out.
When he gets there he has told us what he will do. I know he will deal with them decisively.
Soludo did not condemn IPOB or ESN until he gets there. Even when he was attacked and his rally attacked he never condemn but now that he is holding the ace, he's condemning and mobilizing against them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by shonepa(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Hopefully.. we go sha get sense one day.

Plenty talk for nairaland now na war.

Xmas don near... my broda/sista Enjoy o. No let naija mata kii u there.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ATLIEN2027: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2022
I have said it before that pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is the leader of the IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys.
Now I'm vindicated.

Enough said.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by SenatePresdo(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.

So the reason why Tinubu didn't condemn the Fulanis during ingangan, Sunday Igboho and wakili was because he has the same Ideology with Fulanis, hence calling them brothers to the Yorubas?

Why didn't Atiku remain steadfast in the condemnation of the killing of Deborah, does that mean he has the same ideology with the Jihadistic murderers?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
Whosoever that had been feeding you had been wasting his or her resources on you. Brain you no get! Is Southeast more dangerous than Katsina?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by newnigerdelta1: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Do you have proof that ESN are the enemies tongue

Your head nor correct,so all those killings na wetin?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Tinsim: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Nope Kadaria thought she had boxed him to a corner but ended up scoring an own-goal. Are you talking about same Obi that IPOB and Kanu rained curses on every now and then? I thought your propaganda team said Obi extra-judiciously killed IPOB during his time, has that line of propaganda failed?

Which politician has Kanu praised? If you don't know IPOB and it's armed wing ,ESN is fighting government and all those in government.
What is the meaning of 'armed wing'.
We started hearing of UNKNOWN GUNMEN the moment IPOB introduced ESN.
It is a pity that Peter Obi has shown that he is not going to be a good leader as the court of the land has labeled IPOB a terrorist organization.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by newnigerdelta1: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Dmiller123:
What is our acting president is doing about the IPOB and ESN

So why are you against what peter obi said about it?

You be mumu
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by tonysunkan: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2022
The statement is fraught with implied complicity.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Grandmeister(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you think that there is any difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters then you are of all men most miserable.
Mr 'anywhere Belle face' you don jump from rochas camp to tinubu camp to scrap off crumbs from their tables. And here you are talking about a miserable life.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2022
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected

You are a fvcking minority, speak for your bigot self please.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Moh247: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2022
I love how the Northerners heard him loud and clear
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Praktikals(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Your hypocrasy is visible, even to the blind.
Will you say the same thing if Buhari refuse to condemn boko haram?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by wirinet(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Obi won't condemn ESN, sameway Atiku won't condemn Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsman and Tinubu won't condemn Fulani Herdsmen killing and kidnapping people in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Juniorangel(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2022
OP are you sure you watched the whole Interview?? Stop saying what was not said.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by OyigboUpdate: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2022
gidgiddy:
The problem is that you people want Obi to act on sentiments and not facts. Nobody has been able to show any evidence that either IPOB or ESN has been involved in violence

The only people who think IPOB is a terrorist organisation are those who are neither from the South East, nor live there. Most of them have never even been there

So how can someone in Kano be telling me that is in Enugu, about terrorism in the South East?

Peter Obi is not going to condemn ESN when nobody has shown him any evidence, beyond biased sentiments, that ESN is violent

U keep talking this mumu talk everytime. Now let me ask you a plain question. Tell me what is fact to u? And I'll provide it.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Benpave: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
Has your candidate condemned the agitation for his region??
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Perfectbeing(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:

So why did you you criticise Tinubu for not condemning herdsmen?

Then every mayhem and kidnapping case was being blamed on herdsmen. And when Fasoranti's daughter was killed, people blamed it on herdsmen. So Tinubu asked, "where are the cows to suggest the culprit were herdsmen? Is Evan that is a kidnapper also a herdsman?"
But you guys criticised Tinubu for that statement.

Now killings in the SE started happening after Kanu formed the ESN. So it is expected for people to think that the ESN is behind the killings.

So if you criticise Tinubu for not condemning herdsmen you should be fair enough to criticise Obi for not condemning ESN which wasn't formed by the Government.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Grandmeister(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Tinsim:

Which politician has Kanu praised? If you don't know IPOB and it's armed wing ,ESN is fighting government and all those in government.
What is the meaning of 'armed wing'.
We started hearing of UNKNOWN GUNMEN the moment IPOB introduced ESN.
It is a pity that Peter Obi has shown that he is not going to be a good leader as the court of the land has labeled IPOB a terrorist organization.
You voted Buhari so you of all people don't know what a good leader looks like even if he is glued to your face. A good leader acts on empirical data and unmistakable facts not 'den say dem say'. A good leader knows when to use force and when to use dialogue.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by jneutron4000: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2022
You condemn or not, he no concern the rest us, make them just restrict their thing for only their 5 SE states, make them pass their boundaries.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

It's not even about that.

We have a security system in the country. Have they found out anything about the people terrorising the East, other than to call them "UNKNOWN GUNMEN"??

So, why will anyone declare what our Police and DSS has not deduced?

Thank you Bros. I have to quote you because you seem so sensible. Why is nobody asking the most important question. We have security agencies that's been financed with tax payers money and mandated by law to anticipate, annihilate and crush any inward attacks, but these people abscond their duties to pile blames on an unarmed citizens which is also suffering the brunt of the insecurities. Show me anywhere in the world, killings and crimes of such heights were perpetrated on the citizens and the security agencies are heaping blame on an UGM just to deflect blame. If Nigeria police is serious with the threats, they should have liaised with their sister agencies and uproot and tackle this issue but No, let's keep trading blames because it's not happening in other regions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by IfnobeGod20: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2022
citygarden:
This is where we will believe Peter obi is the GCFR of this terrorist, if vote for obi many people will used this opportunity to agitate for anything in his tenure. Many group of terrorist will rise both north and south. This is the same idea buhari play not condemning boko haram. Not knowing he will still be coming to nurse the same wound he didn't condensed them.
In another breadth you people condemn him for killing MASSOB and Bakassi boys that were terrorizing Anambra during his tenure and in another length you say he is in support of IPOB or ESN because he doesn't condemn them.
Thankfully we've seen how he dealt with them during his tenure, so we should be sure he will also deal with them when he becomes the president. Issue of security is not a thing you just vomit on a live TV or radio or social media. Buhari never condemned the activities of Boko Haram till he became president but now with ease he is condemning them and killing them.
You guys should not box him to corner, even Tinubu is been careful to talk ill of bandit, Herdsmen and other vices because he knows he is not yet president. You guys need to reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.