Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26110 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Igbojew: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Masterito:
Lol who is we majority of Nigerians? Lol, is it same Obi you all accused of killing Igbos as governor? Lol, Obi has solutions for this country.
Don't mind them,they always think they are dealing with kids or dummies.If Peter Obi condemn IPOB/ESN those haters will have something to use against Peter Obi and said that he hate his people..that the way he murdered MASSOB members is the way he will murder IPOB/ESN if he come president hahaha.......... I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Igbojew: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2022
These Tinubu and Atiku urchins always think they are dealing with kids or dummies.If Peter Obi condemn IPOB/ESN those haters will have something to use against Peter Obi and said that he hate his people..that the way he murdered MASSOB members is the way he will murder IPOB/ESN if he come president hahaha.......... I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Igbojew: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Masterito:
He is objective not pretentious like your candidate. He deals with facts. Remember it is same Obi you accused of killing Ibos and Igbos as governor?
Don't mind those mofos,they think we are dumb like them.They have been looking for ways to set up Peter Obi against IPOB/ESN like they did during MASSOB time but they have failed woefully...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Igbojew: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2022
ada9ja:

Instead he suggest dialogue and peace but cannot condemn fulani herdsmen
Thank you for posting that cos Nigeria always forget................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Kingspin(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
You didn't watch the interview, just look at how the headline misinforms the public?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ipobcannibals: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Ipob = Peter Obi
Peter Peter Obi = Ipob

A vote for Peter Peter Obi is a vote for Ipob terrorists.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Okudiover(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2022
When Boko Haram said they trusted Buhari to be their representative no one raised am eye brow. When Buhari said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north no one said anything. When governors Shettima and Masari posed for pictures with boko haram and bandits it did not matter. Did you expect a sensible man like Obi to condemn a group accused of all manner of things even when the group denies these accusations? We aren't fools. Terrorists groups all over the world take responsibility for their acts not deny them. The speed at which the press and the police label any gun battle, killing or kidnapping as carried out by ESN without the rigors of investigation is that they want to call a dog a bad name just to hang it. These crimes have existed before ESN was established in late 2020 so who was committing it then? Why is the army not quick to swing it's axe on bandits in our forests with the same speed they used to crush the ESN? Is it also the ESN (less than two years old in existence) that carries out crimes in other parts of the country outside the south east? If millions of Nigerians remain fooled I am certainly not one of them.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Waterbear(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pakute:
He already said he lives with Igbos, that they are his neighbors. Obi is the godfather of Igbos.

But you people said he killed them in Anambra?
So which fake news should we believe?
He is the killer or the leader ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Waterbear(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
owobokiri:

They change gears with their propaganda every day.
Today, Peter Obi killed IPOB at Ezu river.
Tomorrow, Peter Obi is the sponsor of IPOB
Next tomorrow, Peter Obi won't campaign on a Monday in the East.
The same people
Shamelessly too..

My brother! I don't understand them.. they are too confused ..
Like headless chickens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.