Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (23373 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Neither did Jehovah: he didn't die for your sins either, but you worship him.
MaxInDHouse:

Go to India and talk about GOD there your eyes will clear that everything you will say they'll attribute it all to Krishna after all that's the name of there GOD but Krishna never died for anyone's sin! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
brocab:
Neither did Jehovah: he didn't die for your sins either, but you worship him.
My God will never die! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So keep shut when real preachers are talking! wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw mad max

2Pe_2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw mad max

i said i don't preach to you satan's mob,
i didn't say i don't preach,
but you satan's mob like satan can never stop lying, can you:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Maybe there's a very good reason to that, I will give you one-you refuse to read the Word, so it's pointless witnessing to someone who hates the Word of God.
You and Janosky haven't any idea, about your decisions you have made against the Word of God.
If you believe Jehovah died for you, was raised up by whom? and his coming back to collect his people at appointed time. then of course you wouldn't believe the Word of God-even if it was looking straight at you. you still wouldn't believe..
MaxInDHouse:

They don't know that each JW has been through all these before getting baptized, i wonder why they're not working towards making ex-jws worship with them.
They don't know that despite the fact that ex-jws left the org they can never ever accept any of the teachings of the churches! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Is that what you call yourself: a preacher preaching the unbiblical sermon. Max you are dancing with the devil.
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
What is the name of your god?
MaxInDHouse:

My God will never die! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2023
brocab:
Maybe there's a very good reason to that, I will give you one-you refuse to read the Word, so it's pointless witnessing to someone who hates the Word of God.
You and Janosky haven't any idea, about your decisions you have made against the Word of God.
If you believe Jehovah died for you, was raised up by whom? and his coming back to collect his people at appointed time. then of course you wouldn't believe the Word of God-even if it was looking straight at you. you still wouldn't believe..
Brocab GIBBERISH. angry grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2023
brocab:
{Revelation 19:13} He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
You may believe in your head you can out smart the scriptures, but His Name is the Word of God:
Is his name God?

F.o.ol!
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2023
It's not my problem you aren't allowed to study elsewhere, stick with the little knowledge you have.
Did Mama smack you in the head all the time, you must be called dumb dumb.
I am sure she's fed up with your gibberish lies..
Janosky:

Brocab is a plagiarist. grin
The guy can't explain nor teach anything from the conflicting copy copy thievery he's doing.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2023
And His name is called The Word of God.
Janosky:

Is his name God?

F.o.ol!
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
brocab:
It's not my problem you aren't allowed to study elsewhere, stick with the little knowledge you have.
Did Mama smack you in the head all the time, you must be called dumb dumb.
I am sure she's fed up with your gibberish lies..

Brocab feels proud breaking the law.
Thats how a Criminal behave.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
But your god is your own, it's not written in any of the other bibles, obviously there must be a good reason for that, your god was made up by the Watchtower over 200 years ago.
Prior to that a Roman Catholic monk wrote down Jeova over 700 years ago.
The Watchtower retrieved the Jehova name out of the Catholic Church, and added the letter "H" to make your god, your Own.
No one is interested in what name we call God: our focus is upon Jesus, no other Name can save us.
You don't even read your NWT bible: to know who's even coming back for you, you believe it's Jehovah-but you lie against the truth..
NWT Bible {Revelation 22:20} 'He that bears witness of these things says, 'Yes; I am coming quickly.'' 'Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.'
King James bible {Revelation 22:20} Jesus is a witness about these things. He says, “Yes. I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ you don't have any point if they're called "JEWS" and their capital city back in the days of David is called "JERUSALEM" and so many names including JESUS is in letter "J" and idiots like you didn't object to that their is nothing wrong in calling their God by letter "J" smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
You would know, sexual activity with children always must happen around you. You are a member of the Watchtower. And the world knows the in's and out's of the Watchtower.
Janosky:

Brocab feels proud breaking the law.
Thats how a Criminal behave.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
brocab:
What is the name of your god?

Check the topic of discussion the name of my God is boldly written! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
brocab:
But your god is your own, it's not written in any of the other bibles, obviously there must be a good reason for that, your god was made up by the Watchtower over 200 years ago.
Prior to that a Roman Catholic monk wrote down Jeova over 700 years ago.
The Watchtower retrieved the Jehova name out of the Catholic Church, and added the letter "H" to make your god, your Own.
No one is interested in what name we call God: our focus is upon Jesus, no other Name can save us.
You don't even read your NWT bible: to know who's even coming back for you, you believe it's Jehovah-but you lie against the truth..
NWT Bible {Revelation 22:20} 'He that bears witness of these things says, 'Yes; I am coming quickly.'' 'Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.'
King James bible {Revelation 22:20} Jesus is a witness about these things. He says, “Yes. I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy

Jesus is coming in the name of someone greater than him because that's the person who sent him! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
{John 1:1} I n the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word is God.
{Revelation 19:13} He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God.
The Name of God: is the Word of God.
{Hebrews 4:12} For the Word of God is living and active,
{1 John 5:7} For there are three that testify
{Hebrews 1:8} But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
Now you have agreed upon the Name of God is the Word of God, as it's boldly written: then you need to stop calling your god Jehovah, it's unscriptural.
MaxInDHouse:

Check the topic of discussion the name of my God is boldly written! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Max: you can only see the Father and the Son through your flesh: you can't see it, nor understand it, because you haven't received the Holy Spirit to open up your eye's and your ear's to learn it.
I can see how easy it is for you to twist the scriptures: I suppose this is how you corner people into your Kingdom-by lying to them. The scripture doesn't say Jesus is coming in the name of someone greater than him. for someone who isn't in scripture often, may have fallen into a large pit 'by your craftiness.
This is taken out the NWT Bible: This is what the Word say's: {Revelation 22:20} He that bears witness of these things says, 'Yes; I am coming quickly.'' 'Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.'
Having been given all authority by God, Jesus said: His coming back-obviously coming back by His own authority.
{Philippians 2:5-11} Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred.
Christ “made himself nothing.”
What it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.
Since Jesus died for man kind He returned back to the Father-and having been given all authority by God, this proves Jesus is coming back on His own authority-since Jesus is back in His rightful place, He is called. His rightful Name is the Word of God.
The King of kings and the Lord of lords.
So obviously your theory is wrong again, it doesn't say Jesus is coming back in the name of someone greater.
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy

Jesus is coming in the name of someone greater than him because that's the person who sent him! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Go and PREACH your useless god to faithless people like you since you're not interested in those who have faith!
Remember you which faithful people to be put in front of the battle where your faithless brethren are killing themselves simply because the faithful wants to keep the commandments of Christ who told them never to think of settling issues with the use of weapons! Matthew 26:52 wink

brocab:
Max: you can only see the Father and the Son through your flesh: you can't see it, nor understand it, because you haven't received the Holy Spirit to open up your eye's and your ear's to learn it.
I can see how easy it is for you to twist the scriptures: I suppose this is how you corner people into your Kingdom-by lying to them. The scripture doesn't say Jesus is coming in the name of someone greater than him. for someone who isn't in scripture often, may have fallen into a large pit 'by your craftiness.
This is taken out the NWT Bible: This is what the Word say's: {Revelation 22:20} He that bears witness of these things says, 'Yes; I am coming quickly.'' 'Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.'
Having been given all authority by God, Jesus said: His coming back-obviously coming back by His own authority.
{Philippians 2:5-11} Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred.
Christ “made himself nothing.”
What it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.
Since Jesus died for man kind He returned back to the Father-and having been given all authority by God, this proves Jesus is coming back on His own authority-since Jesus is back in His rightful place, He is called. His rightful Name is the Word of God.
The King of kings and the Lord of lords.
So obviously your theory is wrong again, it doesn't say Jesus is coming back in the name of someone greater.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2023
I am preaching to a faithless person: I am preaching to you Max: and I don't need to preach to anybody else, who's already in line with Christ in faith. The Holy Spirit is already teaching them.
I am preaching to the lost souls, Max you are being preached too.
I understand you hate reading the scriptures about God: this is why I am here to help you understand the scriptures proper, at first it's always difficult, but if you read through the scriptures I have written down: compare them with your dusty old bible you have lock away for centuries. I realize your learning skills are slower then the advance person: this is why I have kept my patients with you.
I would like to see you see the light in Christ-just being saved knowing you are walking in Christ: beginning your journey walking by faith is a sure way of knowing you are now on the road to glory
You already realize: you and Janosky are here for a reason: it don't matter what craftiness you and Janosky have tried to used against us-you are not only trying to use your powerless craftiness on us, you are both trying to use it on Jesus Christ.
{Matthew 25:40} ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
MaxInDHouse:
Go and PREACH your useless god to faithless people like you since you're not interested in those who have faith!
Remember you which faithful people to be put in front of the battle where your faithless brethren are killing themselves simply because the faithful wants to keep the commandments of Christ who told them never to think of settling issues with the use of weapons! Matthew 26:52 wink

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Preaching but ready to kill whoever obey Jesus! cheesy

brocab:
I am preaching to a faithless person: I am preaching to you Max: and I don't need to preach to anybody else, who's already in line with Christ in faith. The Holy Spirit is already teaching them.
I am preaching to the lost souls, Max you are being preached too.
I understand you hate reading the scriptures about God: this is why I am here to help you understand the scriptures proper, at first it's always difficult, but if you read through the scriptures I have written down: compare them with your dusty old bible you have lock away for centuries. I realize your learning skills are slower then the advance person: this is why I have kept my patients with you.
I would like to see you see the light in Christ-just being saved knowing you are walking in Christ: beginning your journey walking by faith is a sure way of knowing you are now on the road to glory
You already realize: you and Janosky are here for a reason: it don't matter what craftiness you and Janosky have tried to used against us-you are not only trying to use your craftiness on us, you are both trying to use it on Jesus Christ.
{Matthew 25:40} ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Prove your case Max: where did I write I am ready to kill whoever obey Jesus.
MaxInDHouse:

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2023
brocab:
Prove your case Max: where did I write I am ready to kill whoever obey Jesus.

Forgotten when you said you'll push JWs to the battle front for claiming we have faith in God? grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
And you call that murdering you.
how many times do I read in the scriptures God told Israel to go to war: with swords killing everybody fathers mothers and children, livestock, every living being.
But of course your god wouldn't do such a thing. If a war broke out in your country your people would expect you to fight: so don't give me any of your lies, you would protect your love ones.
Question if someone wanted to rape you, would you defend yourself? or would you allow that person have their way with you.
MaxInDHouse:

Forgotten when you said you'll push JWs to the battle front for claiming we have faith in God? grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2023
This is what you JW's do is change the subject: only because we are helping you understand the truth about God, so it's not really Christian of you now is it Max.
You would try anything: to avoid God's truth.
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
So now you remember saying people that obey Jesus should be killed for not picking up weapons shey?

Ọmọ go and PREACH to your kind.
When Jesus issued that decree all his disciples keep it in their hearts as orders from their King is to flee from wartorn zones even though it involves JERUSALEM their most cherished city! Luke 21:21

So go and PREACH to your kind! wink

brocab:
And you call that murdering you.
How many times do I read in the scriptures God: told Israel to go to war: with swords killing everybody fathers mothers and children, livestock, every living being.
But of course your god wouldn't do such a thing. If a war broke out in your country your people would expect you to fight: so don't give me any of your lies, you would protect your love ones.
Question if someone wanted to rape you, would you defend yourself? or would you allow that person have their way with you.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2023
As the topic back then were on these lines. ''how many times do I read in the scriptures God told Israel to go to war: with swords killing everybody fathers mothers and children, livestock, every living being.
But you are forgetting you aren't Christian so these commandments don't apply to you.
You believe in the Watchtower, and they believe in another god, a little god.
You don't follow the scriptures: you only pick out the verses that suits you, the rest of the bible is worth nothing to you.
Jesus spoke to your ancestors the Pharisees along time age-rebuking you for not believing in the Word of God.
We are here trying to help you: since you prefer to stay on this page. I understand no-one likes you, but we can blame that on the Watchtower.
I don't understand why you would rather prefer to stay with the Watchtower molesting Fathers, Mothers and Children, then refusing to go to war to protect our countries.
MaxInDHouse:
So now you remember saying people that obey Jesus should be killed for not picking up weapons shey?

Ọmọ go and PREACH to your kind.
When Jesus issued that decree all his disciples keep it in their hearts as orders from their King is to flee from wartorn zones even though it involves JERUSALEM their most cherished city! Luke 21:21

So go and PREACH to your kind! wink

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2023
KILLER of faithful believers, go and find your kind! smiley

brocab:
As the topic back then were on these lines. ''how many times do I read in the scriptures God told Israel to go to war: with swords killing everybody fathers mothers and children, livestock, every living being.
But you are forgetting you aren't Christian so these commandments don't apply to you.
You believe in the Watchtower, and they believe in another god, a little god.
You don't follow the scriptures: you only pick out the verses that suits you, the rest of the bible is worth nothing to you.
Jesus spoke to your ancestors the Pharisees along time age-rebuking you for not believing in the Word of God.
We are here trying to help you: since you prefer to stay on this page. I understand no-one likes you, but we can blame that on the Watchtowers.
I don't understand why you would rather prefer to stay with the Watchtower molesting Fathers, Mothers and Children, then refusing to go to war to protect our countries.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Is my sin greater then you sin?
MaxInDHouse:
KILLER of faithful believers, go and find your kind! smiley

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2023
brocab:
Is my sin greater then you sin?
My sin is mine yours is yours but anyone who wants to see others killed for obeying Jesus' order should know where he/she belongs!

Go and find your kind! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
I do realize Max you are young minded like Janosky; and your learning skills and near enough to nil.
But you need to understand you are dealing with real men and women, who are tuned into the Word of God.
We realize if your parent's caught you typing on line, they will shut you down, maybe smack your heads together.
But I don't think that will do you any good, maybe a smack around both legs, may solve your little issue.
But maybe one day both you and Janosky may grow up a little, meet each other and walk hand in hand around the neighborhood-showing people you are together in love with you and your fellow members, dancing in the streets singing how Jehovah brought you all together in one mind, praising your father being the god of this world that you know as the Watchtower that had made a god from silver and gold that the members of your organisation bow down too.
Is this how it sounds?
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
We were both born into Sin-so what you accuse me from doing-do you do it?
{Matthew 7;5} You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from my eye.
Max your father the devil is a murderer from the beginning.
MaxInDHouse:

My sin is mine yours is yours but anyone who wants to see others killed for obeying Jesus' order should know where he/she belongs!

Go and find your kind! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.