Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (23389 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Max you need to get this straight; we don't have pastors; we are together learning from each other.
This is the Word of God, but if I was you: I would be repenting-don't be like Janosky-never Max mock the Holy Spirit.
{Matthew 12:3} “So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven—except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven.
{Mark 3:29} but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
MaxInDHouse:
Go and ask your pastors or better still ask your holy ghost to teach you since you don't believe JWs are true servants of God! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This is why i chose to ignore you because you're so stupid in your bid to shift blame.
You chose to ignore me, because the truth is you can't come up the answers..
MaxInDHouse:

This is why i chose to ignore you because you're so stupid in your bid to shift blame.
How do i threaten someone when i told him to watch his back as he's lying against the CIA that one of the agents revealed a secret to him whereas i know that's impossible! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
But you are a young lady-why did your parents call you Max: were they disappointed they never had a boy:
MaxInDHouse:
Oh sorry!

Your friends are on their way, they will answer you! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Go and ask your pastors or better still ask your holy ghost to teach you since you don't believe JWs are true servants of God! smiley

lost false jw mad max

you false jw's love to mock the Christians Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost
of the Bible:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Christians who know the Holy Spirit write His name/title in Capital

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2023
I always find it funny when I hear certain religious groups claiming they are the one true Church-Just like the Watchtower-while the rest are just wasting time and effort...
As we can see-some one is confused, preaching the gospel that Jesus Himself is preferring too, isn't the same as preaching from the watchtowers magazines, two different gospels. And of course you believe Jesus is the Arc Angel Michael. Again two different gospels.
Really do you honestly believe-Jesus told you to preach His gospel, that not even you, believe?

You may not celebrate holidays-nor celebrate birthdays, as others do.
You have separated your children away from other children, lack of communications without choice-etc.

What your not understanding is, fellowship brings people together from all walks of life-learning times, mealtimes-social times, playtimes, work times, God times, prayer times, bad times, good times. We are made in God's image-we need God-God uses us, like People need people.
Christ gave us a commandment to love one another-seeing a child, a wife or even a husband giving or receiving, a gift, a hug, maybe a few words to say I love you.
You may even receive it from a friend, a unsaved neighbour, Or maybe" you still received mail from a long lost friend, you once knew..

Where their is Love, the present of God works all in all.

Its must be hard for you, to see your love ones missing out on these special events.
It must be hard for you to see your child looking through a window watching other children play.
It must be hard for you to lock your children away from family-friends they once knew.
It must be hard for you to hear your children crying every night before they sleep.
It must be hard for you to see your children frightened and lonely.
It must be hard for you to see your child being bullied at school.
It must be hard for you to see your child not celebrating birthdays-nor receiving gifts from you.
It must be hard for you to turn your back' when your child, wife, husband needs you most.
It must be hard for you-to read Colossians 2:16 "Let no-man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or inspect of a Holyday or of a new moon or of a Sabbath day.
It must be hard for you to accept When Jesus Himself was born, shepherds arrived, later at the house wise men gave free gifts to Jesus and His family
WHILE YOUR OWN CHILD RECEIVES NONE.
Is this the gospel you want people to discover, separating yourselves from your own nesting's, away from your children, families and friends, you once knew?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
brocab:
I always find it funny when I hear certain religious groups claiming they are the one true Church-Just like the Watchtower-while the rest are just wasting time and effort...
As we can see-some one is confused, preaching the gospel that Jesus Himself is preferring too, isn't the same as preaching from the watchtowers magazines, two different gospels. And of course you believe Jesus is the Arc Angel Michael. Again two different gospels.
Really do you honestly believe-Jesus told you to preach His gospel, that not even you, believe?

You may not celebrate holidays-nor celebrate birthdays, as others do.
You have separated your children away from other children, lack of communications without choice-etc.

What your not understanding is, fellowship brings people together from all walks of life-learning times, mealtimes-social times, playtimes, work times, God times, prayer times, bad times, good times. We are made in God's image-we need God-God uses us, like People need people.
Christ gave us a commandment to love one another-seeing a child, a wife or even a husband giving or receiving, a gift, a hug, maybe a few words to say I love you.
You may even receive it from a friend, a unsaved neighbour, Or maybe" you still received mail from a long lost friend, you once knew..

Where their is Love, the present of God works all in all.

Its must be hard for you, to see your love ones missing out on these special events.
It must be hard for you to see your child looking through a window watching other children play.
It must be hard for you to lock your children away from family-friends they once knew.
It must be hard for you to hear your children crying every night before they sleep.
It must be hard for you to see your children frightened and lonely.
It must be hard for you to see your child being bullied at school.
It must be hard for you to see your child not celebrating birthdays-nor receiving gifts from you.
It must be hard for you to turn your back' when your child, wife, husband needs you most.
It must be hard for you-to read Colossians 2:16 "Let no-man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or inspect of a Holyday or of a new moon or of a Sabbath day.
It must be hard for you to accept When Jesus Himself was born, shepherds arrived, later at the house wise men gave free gifts to Jesus and His family
WHILE YOUR OWN CHILD RECEIVES NONE.
Is this the gospel you want people to discover, separating yourselves from your own nesting's, away from your children, families and friends, you once knew?

Copy and paste plagiarist typing GIBBERISH.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2023
The truth is killing you.
The only thing you retrieve from your parents is punishment a smack around your legs. Not even your crying out does you any good.
If your parents knew you are bagging the Word of God: they will be forced by the elders to disown you.
Janosky:

Copy and paste plagiarist typing GIBBERISH.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by birchcity: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Artificial trees are great in terms of beaut

Artificial trees are great in terms of beauty because you can design them to be the same as the natural tree. These trees are more likely to meet your seasonal standards than conventional live trees. You will be able to avoid patchy and dry plants with artificial plants. They are perfectly proportioned with hinged branches.

https://www.birchcity.com/collections/artificial-flowers-and-branches

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
And where do you make these tree's? So if someone from the Watchtower wanted you to make a special tree, you could make one.
birchcity:
Artificial trees are great in terms of beaut

Artificial trees are great in terms of beauty because you can design them to be the same as the natural tree. These trees are more likely to meet your seasonal standards than conventional live trees. You will be able to avoid patchy and dry plants with artificial plants. They are perfectly proportioned with hinged branches.

https://www.birchcity.com/collections/artificial-flowers-and-branches

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
brocab:
The truth is killing you.
The only thing you retrieve from your parents is punishment a smack around your legs. Not even your crying out does you any good.
If your parents knew you are bagging the Word of God: they will be forced by the elders to disown you.

"The truth sets you free",Says Jesus Christ, John 8:32.

Oga, continue deceiving yourself typing GIBBERISH
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
So this has set you free: so finely we have come into agreement.
I wouldn't want the world to think anything other then the truth about how old you really are Janosky.
Now that wouldn't be nice-now would it.
Janosky:

"The truth sets you free",Says Jesus Christ, John 8:32.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Janosky:

The truth sets you free,Says Jesus Christ, John 8:32.

lost fraud jw janosky

the truth pains you habitual liars:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
We are dealing with a child: Janosky is a teenaged kid. Max also: how will they ever understand the truth about anything: looking by their fruit these suckers a lost goats.
johnw47:

lost fraud jw janosky

the truth pains you habitual liars:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 12:55am On Jan 17, 2023
brocab:
We are dealing with a child: Janosky is a teenaged kid. Max also: how will they ever understand the truth about anything: looking by their fruit these suckers a lost goats.

immaturity (dumbness) makes them appear that way

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2023
No knowledge of the scriptures: I don't see them any other way:
johnw47:

immaturity (dumbness) makes them appear that way

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 3:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Is this now the end of the JW's era, it just shows it's the Word of God that always comes in at first place..
No other doctrine can out wit the truth:
Many have tried: but never succeed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.