Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Obi Is A Nigerian Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is A Nigerian Project (135 Views)

Peter Obi’s Nigerian Project, Not Igbo President, Obidients Reply Arthur Eze / The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident / Igbo, Big Partners In Nigerian Project – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is A Nigerian Project by delkuf(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2022
I decided to make this thread because I see lot of igbos thinking that it is all Yorubas that is against obi. I can tell you that there are many Yorubas supporting obi. Obi is a Nigeria project. I am supporting him even though am a Yoruba man. We have Igbos that doesn't support obi. Let put away tribalism and work for what we want. And that is to make Peter Obi the president of Nigeria by the grace of God
Re: Obi Is A Nigerian Project by Munamoqel: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2022
delkuf:
I decided to make this thread because I see lot of igbos thinking that it is all Yorubas that is against obi. I can tell you that there are many Yorubas supporting obi. Obi is a Nigeria project. I am supporting him even though am a Yoruba man. We have Igbos that doesn't support obi. Let put away tribalism and work for what we want. And that is to make Peter Obi the president of Nigeria by the grace of God
not only Igbo project but militant arm of Igbo ESN +ipob candidate .that why any raid in ESN camp you must see voter registration Machine . Why will a Northerner vote such that vote una obi while west and North vote between Apc and PDP and NNPP.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Will Rescues Redirect And Rebuild Nigeria / Godwin Obire Celebrates Astute Political Strategist, Comrade Christian Moses Abe / Building Collapse: Lagos To Investigate Agencies Over Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.