Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) (47066 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / G-5 Now G-6 As Bala Muhammed Withdraws From Atiku Campaign Council / Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dave Umahi was in Emohua to commission a project on the invite of Gov Nyesom Wike and during his speech, he thanked Wike and told him he should have it in mind that he's got his back and that he wishes to be part of the G5 group, making it now G6.

He also said he will not be a part of any APC Governorship campaign in Rivers State because Wike has over performed as a governor under PDP and any other party wanting to contest the Governorship position with the PDP Governorship candidate in Rivers State, would just be wasting their time and resources.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeuVHE6Ib0

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by ChangetheChange: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Confused fool Umahi

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by DSC7: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Another thread to console urchins and give them hopeless hopes grin grin grin

Sane Nigerians are OBIdient to the course of Taking Back Nigeria...

283 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Mercisharelove(f): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Surely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by PureMe01: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wike won't even want a saboteur who can't be trusted like Umahi into the G5. If he does,he should know there's no secrets anymore. I'm sure Wike is smarter.
But wait o. This one Umahi is now asslicking Wike upandan grin grin

Any small thing,this scammer will be mentioning "God" upandan but it will all end in 2023

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by descarado: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Apc dealt with this man.
He has learnt the hard way. South should always come together irrespective of tribe but unfortunately a particular tribe believe in hatred and division among the south.

That's why the North has the gut to use and dump the south as they wish.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by slivertongue: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi should better face APC.

He also said he will not be a part of any APC Governorship campaign in Rivers State because Wike has over performed as a governor under PDP and any other party wanting to contest the Governorship position with the PDP Governorship candidate in Rivers State, would just be wasting their time and resources.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Las las David Umahi will debunk the news

David Umahi joining G5 abi G6 groups of governors.

To him, it's a doctored and manipulated embarassed tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Ogamysamo: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
leader=6 election=8 president=9
i am still waiting for the original G8 or G9
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Ogamysamo: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
descarado:
Apc dealt with this man.
He has learnt the head way. South should always come together irrespective of trive but unfortunately a particular tribe believe in hatred and division among the south.

That's why the North has the gut to use and dump the south as they wish.
anyway new design for naira tomorrow i de w8 2 c hu n hu go de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi should go and sit down please, no one takes him serious anymore

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by PointZerom: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
You can't defame a whole former VP of Nigeria by calling him a thief and expect Mynd44 and seun to post this to front page.
Umahi didn't call him a thief.

[Itquote author=Felixamos post=118601236]Dave Umahi was in Emohua to commission a project on the invite of Gov Nyesom Wike and during his speech, he thanked Wike and told him he should have it in mind that he's got his back and that he wishes to be part of the G5 group, making it now G6.

It's now clear as a crystal that the thief called Atiku will never near Aso Rock..

And with my full chest, I say that no sitting Governor in Nigeria can be compared to Wike in terms of performance..

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeuVHE6Ib0[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Ogamysamo: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
vawulence no longer be option
don't vaw for person papa land
wait for peace before you pis

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
PointZerom:
You can't a whole former VP of Nigeria by calling him a thief and expect Mynd44 and seun to post this to front page.
Umahi didn't call him a thief.

[Itquote author=Felixamos post=118601236]Dave Umahi was in Emohua to commission a project on the invite of Gov Nyesom Wike and during his speech, he thanked Wike and told him he should have it in mind that he's got his back and that he wishes to be part of the G5 group, making it now G6.

It's now clear as a crystal that the thief called Atiku will never near Aso Rock..

And with my full chest, I say that no sitting Governor in Nigeria can be compared to Wike in terms of performance..

Source:
Who cares whether this post reaches front page or not? Did you see me tag any of the mods or do I get paid for my threads that hits front page?

I say it with all boldness, Atiku is a thief and a criminal.. And he will never near Aso Rock. Go and read Obasanjor's book about him before quoting me next time.. I stand with Wike..
mynd44 I know say e no go pass you way edit out the part wey I call Atiku thief for my post.. Avoid me oh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by PointZerom: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Felixamos:

Who cares whether this post reaches front page or not?

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by SILVERLINES: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin
It's alright

Urchins come to wail
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Though Dave Umahi said he decamp to APC so that he can fight for a SE presidency? How come you are now soliciting votes for a confirmed drug baron kingpin?

9 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Oddfinder01: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Who else is still in doubt about the outcome of the 2023 presidential election?
The progressive elites has unite themselves to support the candidature of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Ckonnet: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Cinfusional conference.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
DSC7:
Another thread to console urchins and give them hopeless hopes grin grin grin

Sane Nigerians are OBIdient to the course of Taking Back Nigeria...
b
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by ALTERNATEID: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022

The part in bold is not a very sensitive thing to say no matter what. Amaechi and other members of APC in Rivers state are loyal members of the party. It is not right to be spitting on their faces just because we want Wike to support Tinubu. There are better and more diplomatic ways of doing things without offending others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Umahi is frantically directionless

Too much greed.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Illegal1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
A vote for peter obi is a vote for APC.....

knw dis and knw truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Franking: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
But they were yabbing each other not long ago. Politics.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by MiaBeer(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Felixamos:
Dave Umahi was in Emohua to commission a project on the invite of Gov Nyesom Wike and during his speech, he thanked Wike and told him he should have it in mind that he's got his back and that he wishes to be part of the G5 group, making it now G6.

Source:
David Umahi is a certified mumu. G5 PDP governors don’t need a spy like umahi.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by kingamaa(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Finally finally

Wike has finished Atiku

Or sorry, desperado Atiku finished himself

But karma bad o

What you sow, you reap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Thedon22: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Many people can occupy social media without being on ground ---- Dave Umahi. Coded jab.
Exact same sentiments expressed by Soludo. Obis supporters will not like this. Hope they won't threaten Umahi like they did Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by FuckDModz: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin

Six idiots overestimating their importance.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.