Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) (47067 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / G-5 Now G-6 As Bala Muhammed Withdraws From Atiku Campaign Council / Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Sendero: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Felixamos:
Dave Umahi was in Emohua to commission a project on the invite of Gov Nyesom Wike and during his speech, he thanked Wike and told him he should have it in mind that he's got his back and that he wishes to be part of the G5 group, making it now G6.

He also said he will not be a part of any APC Governorship campaign in Rivers State because Wike has over performed as a governor under PDP and any other party wanting to contest the Governorship position with the PDP Governorship candidate in Rivers State, would just be wasting their time and resources.

It's now clear as a crystal that the thief called Atiku will never near Aso Rock..

And with my full chest, I say that no sitting Governor in Nigeria can be compared to Wike in terms of performance..

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeuVHE6Ib0

Idiat
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Franking:
But they were yabbing each other not long ago. Politics.
Yeah they addressed that. Wike said it wasn't personal, he was only attacking him as a loyal PDP party member but from henceforth, he's no longer attacking anybody again for his party since they don't appreciate him.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
All I see is political frienemies undecided
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hiding under different names to work in favor of APC...2023 is going to be very interesting.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
I dislike this man like ehn.

Rubbish!
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dave fall my hand oo!how can he be eating bat soup.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

The part in bold is not a very sensitive thing to say no matter what. Amaechi and other members of APC in Rivers state are loyal members of the party. It is not right to be spitting on their faces just because we want Wike to support Tinubu. There are better and more diplomatic ways of doing things without offending others.
But what he said is not wrong na! PDP in rivers state would win their governorship election without a single campaign.. I no just know why Wike dey stress himself with campaign..
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
The South are bent on pressing Atiku's neck...
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Tejiri09: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thedon22:
Many people can occupy social media without being on group ---- Dave Umahi. Coded jab. Who could he be referring to ? Obis supporters will not like this. Hope they won't threaten Umahi like they did Soludo.
He was actually referring to Atiku.. Wike has said several times how Atiku sponsors media influencers to rubbish his image online.. He wasn't referring to Obi in anyway..
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Judas seeking relevance that he lost long ago when he joined the party of hardship, crooks and evil. Wike is too smart for his shenanigans. He should go back to his boyfriend FFK and Thieffnubu.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiii..... Rivers State APC have been sold off.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Alexiiydon: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Six idiots overestimating their importance.

you must be pained non of them is supporting obituary
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Who else is still in doubt about the outcome of the 2023 presidential election?
The progressive elites has unite themselves to support the candidature of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Funny characters allover the place. An APC Governor pleading to join an opposition group and you think it is a good thing for the evil party headed by a drug dealer.

Keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by 5starMan: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Home and abroad no one will truly trust you, they can only use you bro Umahi
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by onuman: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Felixamos:
Dave Umahi was in Emohua to commission a project on the invite of Gov Nyesom Wike and during his speech, he thanked Wike and told him he should have it in mind that he's got his back and that he wishes to be part of the G5 group, making it now G6.

He also said he will not be a part of any APC Governorship campaign in Rivers State because Wike has over performed as a governor under PDP and any other party wanting to contest the Governorship position with the PDP Governorship candidate in Rivers State, would just be wasting their time and resources.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeuVHE6Ib0

Umahi is not an APC member. He is there like Atiku shifted to APC in 2014 to pursue his personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by viodemus: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
oga Umahi, support somebody else that is not your brother; you try well for Ebonyi state. Make your brother chill for another person, then if that person slack, then him fir contest.

No go wash your hard work down the drain.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Skylord247: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
The most stupid Igbo man in history
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by emexnaija: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by WorkhardAgric: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gov. Umahi in confusion mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIkXogsH9o
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by masseratti: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Is Dave umuahi not the same one that complained wike was too overbearing that's why he left PDP for APC? This politicians sef... Always wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by ikedisonality01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Trust no politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by ogaemma: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Is good bye to Atiku, he should go back and retire in Dubai.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by ModCaller: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
descarado:
Apc dealt with this man.
He has learnt the hard way. South should always come together irrespective of tribe but unfortunately a particular tribe believe in hatred and division among the south.

That's why the North has the gut to use and dump the south as they wish.

It's a long con. He's trying to get them to back Tinubu. He's sacrificing Rivers State APC governorship candidate for the presidential candidate
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
...just as north hijacked PDP affair from clueless region that doesn't know what politics entails.
Who is a fool here? Is it Asiwaju that made sure that his feet stand out in APC or those fool that Atiku and Ayu hijacked the affair from them?

descarado:
Apc dealt with this man.
He has learnt the hard way. South should always come together irrespective of tribe but unfortunately a particular tribe believe in hatred and division among the south.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by chisomfavourudo: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPCd-czXD4k

Final legal embezzlement , 550billion naira , Oga wike remember to open road for that knew airport road , to decongest the already polluted areas , thankiuoo
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
...just as Atiku hijacked PDP affair from clueless region that doesn't know what politics entails.
Who is a fool here? Is it Asiwaju that made sure that his feet stand out in APC or those fool that Atiku and Ayu hijacked the affair from them?

Now, their failure turned to ranting here and there

descarado:
Apc dealt with this man.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by IbadeHQ: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
kiss
FOOTSOLDIER1:
All because you want to support selfish and personal ambition of the babablu, bulubulu, bulala, evil, demonic, satanic and proven Chicago international drug kingpin Amoda Ogunlele Tinubu

If you continue with this your hatred for City boy, two things are certain.

1. High BP
2. Stroke.

Please spread joy and happiness to avoid those two ailments.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by BreconHills(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
slivertongue:
Umshi should better face APC.

That's the deal
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Isobug: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thedon22:
Many people can occupy social media without being on group ---- Dave Umahi. Coded jab.
Exact same sentiments expressed by Soludo. Obis supporters will not like this. Hope they won't threaten Umahi like they did Soludo.
They don come to twist narrative. Baba It's not what Umahi was insinuating
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
slivertongue:
Umshi should better face APC.

@bolded!

Wahala dey o! Where's party loyalty? The other buhari said vote for your choice. I see no reason APC should not go extinct after buhari's tenure.
Re: Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
G stands for Gorrilla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.