Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) (24854 Views)

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ladies nd gentlemen here we go. Jorge Mendez dusting his wheelbarrow in preparation for anoda round of hawking.

cc Ojeemah, ThierryJay.

Jokerman come see chomching. gringrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
As old as you are, you can see that the love for CR7 is more than that of the Messi. It's your type that made them call Messi a midget.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Nairalander248: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
We saw it coming.... What a relieve! Atleast one good news is popping up today afterall.

I foresee portugal also crashing out in the group stage of the worldcup without winning any match or scoring any goal, with Ronaldo having No goal + No assist.

And the valueless Ronaldo moving back to italy to play Seria B .

E pain Dem Man U fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by frog12: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
downgrade what?

olatade:
He realised that he had downgraded & wanted to terminate his deal.

He is now free to play for a big club.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by IPDGP: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
Anywhere you go, we follow u.
CR7 wink wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by wonderr(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
We saw it coming.... What a relieve! Atleast one good news is popping up today afterall.

I foresee portugal also crashing out in the group stage of the worldcup without winning any match or scoring any goal, with Ronaldo having No goal + No assist.

if you have any one like Ronaldo in your entire lineage your life won't be this worthless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Baladalph: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

And the valueless Ronaldo moving back to italy to play Seria B .RONALDO is living his life.u are hating him for no reason.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Tlyon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

I'm a Messi person but Ronaldo playing Seria B no possible....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by DryMouth: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
bid4rich:

@bolded above

Why are you children like this. Cant you let your head be correct at least for once?

Can't you comment reasonably without foul language?

Please forgive me for responding to the mention. I dont know you are such a kid
Y'all Ronaldo fans are annoying as f**k..
Someone stated in his interview that man utd wanted him out and you guys in Nigeria invented your own story.
Abeg don't reply me again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Theunbothered: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
ModCaller:

Your doctor went on radio to announce that his client is HIV positive.

He told the truth, but...

Use your head my brother. Use it.

Mumu comparing two different scenarios. When Mourinho said the same thing they cursed him now this club has gone 5 years without winning a trophy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Nadeol: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
He didn't leave ceremoniously, so sad. Well Messi also didn't leave Barca ceremoniously. We wish CR7 all the best in his future endeavors.

We deploy POS terminals for Agency banking business, payment on delivery, chat with us on Whats*App* 08094310145.

Thank you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Marcus96: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Failed and hopeless wish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Can never be my GOAT

Ok

Your type will like Yakubu Ayegbeni to be your goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Waka Waka
Going back to Madrid
Tomorrow Juventus
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Wrong foresight!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by ModCaller: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Theunbothered:

Mumu comparing two different scenarios. When Mourinho said the same thing they cursed him now this club has gone 5 years without winning a trophy.

You're the mumu here. Your very low IQ won't let you see that.

Truth is different from mischief. Your doctor telling the world that you have HIV is also telling the truth. Let's clap for him, abi?

Dude, grow your IQ. It's too low.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

For those that don't know village people..thats a perfect example...and he supports papa Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by arantess: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
ichidodo:
Whoever advised Cr7 on that Piers Morgan interview should run for President.... talk about killing a thousand birds with one stone.. He has all to play for this world cup to set up a good window in the January transfer market, all on his terms of course. He doesn't have to go through the time wasting, emotional draining,player value reducing cesspit and BS that is Manure and their experimentation crap with very much crappy players like Maguire and co, Hell..No more f**king mind games with ETH. Clubs will definitely line up to acquire his signature therefore he can choose which one will suit his needs as far as Champions League Football and Balloon d or are concerned, let's not even get started about prolonging and promoting his brand as CR7...What a lucky lucky boy..
Which serious club will buy him at 38 yes?

Be realistic
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Peaceworld(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bennycollins:
Let him put up first. Truth is that Ronaldo is past his best, without him realizing it. United still wanted to keep him in their books even after all he did, failing to return for preseason, offering himself to other clubs, without recourse to the club he is having a contract with.
Exactly. The fool thinks so highly of himself. Let him go to the US or let Chelsea buy him. Onye ara.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by alabo1: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

See your vision. What have you seen for yourself. Don't hate the player bro....if you understand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by zoer(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Expected.

Let's show some love to our lady GOATS. kiss
LIKE for Lady Messi, SHARE for Lady Ronaldo. cheesy
pls have respect....its Mrs Messi n Baby mama Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Bigchristo: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Cristiano Ronaldo is to leave Manchester United by mutual agreement, with immediate effect.

The club thanks him for his immense contribution across two spells at Old Trafford.

Source: https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1595107357159297029?s=20&t=7BIN240GXMgmBaLMqAy4Zg
It was a timely interview, before the season started Cristiano Ronaldo has already started grumbling because Manchester United ended in Uefa cup position, those many talks wasn’t for the club to grow he knew if he spew such nonsense words in public Manchester will definitely terminate his contract so he can go to another club, these aren’t legends his loyalty lies on Champions league team every single club he went he always criticize the club manager, with or without him Manchester United is a big team that has produced world stars including himself he acted very ungrateful by trying to tear the team apart. I wish him well but his character will still play out in the other team
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fairling:
Chai, finally. I wish him well in all his future endeavours
looking for another club that will fall victim to his scam...he is going to destroy any club that accepts him..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Just in want of a better word...Ronaldo has been sacked from ManU with immediate effect
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Expected.

Let's show some love to our lady GOATS. kiss
LIKE for Lady Messi, SHARE for Lady Ronaldo. cheesy

Lady Ronaldo beat lady Messi hands down

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ronaldo didn't act like a real professional he should have waited till he left .anu before granting that interview now big clubs will be scared to sign him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Theunbothered: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
ModCaller:

I'm the mumu here. My very low IQ won't let me see that.

Truth is different from mischief. Your doctor telling the world that I have HIV is also telling the truth. Let's clap for him, abi?

Dude, grow your IQ. It's too low.

If a doctor goes on radio to say you have HIV he will have his license removed and will never practise medicine again.

If Ronaldo goes on an interview to say Manchester United is an unserious club he will continue to play professional football for as long as he is healthy while Manchester United sinks deeper into mediocrity. grin

Not wasting any more time on these nairaland halfwits.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by frog12: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
he will lower his salary like aubameyang at real madrid. the club don't have serious players. he wants to play with serious teams!
good for him!

he was wasting his time with ManU!

JOemmy:
Ronaldo didn't act like a real professional he should have waited till he left .anu before granting that interview now big clubs will be scared to sign him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

After low-ranked Saudi Arabia dealt with Messi's Argentina. Oga could only score via penalty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ofunaofu:
C Ronaldo is at the moment clubless

He should quietly retire from football

Or will Jorge Mendes begin hawking him around like gala
A player of Ronaldo's calibre can never be clubless. Even the sales from jerseys is a motivating factor to sign him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Liverpool Players Named In 30-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist [See Full List] / Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife Amara And Their Children In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.