Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win (50003 Views)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Ijb11: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nice
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by seunfape(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
E they surprise them say them fit win when merci they on pitch
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQyPkrPhOH8

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1595125711517499428?t=8RnNXKir8ZkY2h_jwM0rfQ&s=19

noddle generation sef

see how easily you guys are fooled !

Six man Argentina team can beat Saudi Arabia

messi sold the match to the highest bidder

this is how easily old froggy politicians dey always deceive you people
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Pakwel(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by JohnOkolo: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by wentroublecomes: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
mactoni91:
Any decent Room and Palour self contain around Egbeda or Shasha axis?
Egbeda Ibadan or Lagos?
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Nursepepeye(f): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ex0rrcist:
FTC
lol, Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time no doubt about that, the blind can see that, the deaf can hear his achievements and impact on football in general.
is that why he was sacked?
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by chinchum(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Argentina may end up winning the world cup.
Teams that end up winning the world cup usually have a shaky start. Spain lost to switzerland in the 2010 world cup and won the worldcup. Hardly does a team with a convincing win at first game win the worldcup.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Bomaye7(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
lol...these ones just love vawulence
lol asin eeh
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by damkin24(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
greatiyk4u:
That's the kind of jubilation Nigerans OBI VICTORY
All these stylish madness will end come Feb 2023

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Eniitankorede: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nigeria don beat dem before so, what's special?

By the way, that was when there were super eagles in the squad. What we have nowadays are super ducks.

We have not got the right manager. That’s the problem.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by abidem4real: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nigeria don beat dem before so, what's special?

By the way, that was when there were super eagles in the squad. What we have nowadays are super ducks.
Nigeria has never beaten them in a competitive match. It was only in a friendly game that we managed to beat them
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by 3seriez(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. You're right sha..they always come to world cup to mark register. Hopefully, they'd go far this time

grin They have been marking register since time immemorial. Like you said, hopefully they go far.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Higgies(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
abidem4real:

Nigeria has never beaten them in a competitive match. It was only in a friendly game that we managed to beat them
Obviously, you belong to the indomie generation grin. We beat them at Atlantic 96.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

We have not got the right manager. That’s the problem.
So much politics and corruption in the system. Players paying heavily to get a slot and Jersey cos they know the best place to sell themselves to good clubs is at every tournament.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by DOM7: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi has always been a bad luck to the team always put them under pressure.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by mactoni91(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Egbeda Ibadan or Lagos?
Lagos
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Cheeryfeet: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Akerele44:
Why did they like saying Messi Argentina anytime Argentina loose

Bit if Argentina had won...it's only based on Argentina won
You don't know what you are saying. You will be shocked how far they will go, you think it was a fluke winning Argentina.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by IamSolopy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is ⚽ anything can happen �
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by uthlaw: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Ex0rrcist:
FTC
lol, Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time no doubt about that, the blind can see that, the deaf can hear his achievements and impact on football in general.
how can you explain... because Argentina lose na,one yeye crying about manutd is assu goat...try de use common sense!
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by dododawa1: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Match fixing
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 23, 2022
greatiyk4u:
That's the kind of jubilation Nigerans OBI VICTORY
this is creativity.you guys always relate Everything to marketing of your various candidates even in the wrong section.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2022
Iliveforever:
I can’t wait when the real GOAT plays!!

CR7
goat wey dey perform pass lion .
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

noddle generation sef

see how easily you guys are fooled !

Six man Argentina team can beat Saudi Arabia

messi sold the match to the highest bidder

this is how easily old froggy politicians dey always deceive you people
one person no dey sell match.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2022
chinchum:
Argentina may end up winning the world cup.
Teams that end up winning the world cup usually have a shaky start. Spain lost to switzerland in the 2010 world cup and won the worldcup. Hardly does a team with a convincing win at first game win the worldcup.
Iran had a shaky start,Qatar had a shaky start too.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by chinchum(m): 2:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
Iran had a shaky start,Qatar had a shaky start too.
iran was not a shaky start, that was a disastrous outing. Qatar did not have any pedigree and lost convincingly 2-0.

Shaky start is a narrow loss, a draw or a grinding win by a team with pedigree against a team less fancied
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by placeofallure(f): 3:10am On Nov 23, 2022
What is SIU somebody?

As Nigeria no dey, dem fit beat anybody except France, e no concern me. I support France borne out of my love for Arsenal via Arsene, Thierry, Nasri, Wiltord, La Cazette, Giroud, Saliba, Guendouzi, Flamini, Abou Diaby, Emmanuel Petit, Jeremie Aliadiere, Pires, Koscielny, Sagna, Clichy, Sivestre, Coquelin and Gallas.

Thank you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Moschinochimma: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2022
mactoni91:
Any decent Room and Palour self contain around Egbeda or Shasha axis?

Yes.... Just so close jimoh bos stop or vulcaniser bus stop. O8i22212o10.. call me. It's a new house. With classic gate.. my agent money should be available o.
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Lamasta(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Bigchristo:
Do your findings yourself even if I open up some obvious facts to you now it won’t still make any sense because you out to defend your Goat, I love Cristiano Ronaldo but his attitude towards Manchester United make me dislike him, a team that build him to become world star has now become a bad team to him just because we aren’t in champions league, just try and check his exit in Real Madrid and Juve you will understand what I am trying to say here I don’t need to spill everything

Show us the fact where C.Ronaldo attitude scattered every team he went to @ Fergie001

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by mactoni91(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Moschinochimma:

Yes.... Just so close jimoh bos stop or vulcaniser bus stop. .. call me. It's a new house. With classic gate.. my agent money should be available o.

Hpw much are we looking at?

Do you have pictures?
Re: Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win by Kilometres: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Fairling:
May the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message. Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank

Check your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.