Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday (5558 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Amkson22(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
PDP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY AT ILORIN, KWARA STATE

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation cordially invites all elected PDP Governors, Members of PDP National Working Committee, National Assembly Members, PDP NEC Members, Members of PDP Board of Trustees, State Chapters, Former Governors, Former PDP Ministers, PDP Candidates, and Stakeholders to the Kwara State Presidential Campaign Rally scheduled as follows:

DATE: Thursday 24th November, 2022.

VENUE: Kwara Metropolitan Square Ilorin, Kwara State

TIME: 11:00 am

Please endeavor to attend and participate as we join hands with our Presidential Candidate, H.E. Atiku Abubakar, GCON, (Waziri Adamawa) and Vice Presidential Candidate, H. E. Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa CON, on the journey to Recover Nigeria.

Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, CFR
Director General,
PDP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Umar65: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Amkson22:
PDP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY AT ILORIN, KWARA STATE

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation cordially invites all elected PDP Governors, Members of PDP National Working Committee, National Assembly Members, PDP NEC Members, Members of PDP Board of Trustees, State Chapters, Former Governors, Former PDP Ministers, PDP Candidates, and Stakeholders to the Kwara State Presidential Campaign Rally scheduled as follows:

DATE: Thursday 24th November, 2022.

VENUE: Kwara Metropolitan Square Ilorin, Kwara State

TIME: 11:00 am

Please endeavor to attend and participate as we join hands with our Presidential Candidate, H.E. Atiku Abubakar, GCON, (Waziri Adamawa) and Vice Presidential Candidate, H. E. Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa CON, on the journey to Recover Nigeria.

Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, CFR
Director General,
PDP PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Felimax(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
GUARANTEED!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kwara 2023 presidential election result will be like.
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Maryamgumm(f): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Salvador1: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.
with massive mobilization going on in kwara state especially in rural areas for Mr Peter Obi.
I think he will get over 25%.
Time shall tell.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Salvador1:
with massive mobilization going on in kwara state especially in rural areas for Mr Peter Obi.
Time shall tell.
I hope so.
Kwara. kogi, Nasarawa, Oyo, Ondo , Taraba, Adamawa, Kaduna and FCT are Obi needs to work harder to get the needed 25% votes, to make up the loss he would suffer in NW/NE.

SE/SS + Lagos, Benue, Plateau is already a seal deal for 25% and above..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Honjoshy4u: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Apc 52%
Pdp 23%
LP 20%
Others 5%.

You lack understanding of the happenings in kwara.
Their o to get house don scatter.
Even common common kwarans they stone their governor for public

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Opinedecandid(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2022
City packed.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Lashist(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2022
I heard nairabet gave BAT 25odds to attend "the candidate presidential town hall series" cheesy. Observe how BAT will run away from the program. He will suddenly organize a fake talk show for farmers/miners/herders where he wont even address them. Then his urchins will say NTA is also owned by Peter and the host prepared to bring him down cheesy. These same set of stupid urchins will want naija to be as developed as US where presidential candidates dont run away from debates or discussions on how to make a country better cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by beerfraud: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Where are Atikulated pigs and idiots from the land of killing policemen?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247 come ooo
I love you

Atiku ?
Wetin concern me
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Elidrisy20: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2022
They will attack him again,G5 + 1 thugs
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Moh247: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Moh247 come ooo
I love you

Atiku ?
Wetin concern me

Criminal blackmailing Nairalanders, insulting people's family and falsely accusing people

You guys are shame to Peter Obi and the entire Igbo race

You want to use your ESN to attack Nairaland with stupid threats

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Musty112: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Here we go again. Politicians angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Viraltrends123: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I hope so.
Kwara. kogi, Nasarawa, Oyo, Ondo , Taraba, Adamawa, Kaduna and FCT are Obi needs to work harder to get the needed 25% votes, to make up the loss he would suffer in NW/NE.

SE/SS + Lagos, Benue, Plateau is already a seal deal for 25% and above..
LOL, funny people.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Franzinni: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Haha ... Baba dey work for tinubu... When his role is ready to be revealed .. unah go see am.

Emilokan till 2030 straight.... Haha

We will give obi any local government chairman of his choosing in 2023.

Just as a type of poverty alleviation program to help the obidients to cope with severe pain. Haha

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by inoki247: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2022
lol people wey dey shout Oto Ge before...

Don dey shout Osu Wa.....

The 2019 election APC spend less to win the state buh this 2023 dem go need to spend alot of money....
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Criminal blackmailing Nairalanders, insulting people's family and falsely accusing people

my love what's wrong
who vex you ?
kiss
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Moh247: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
my love what's wrong
who vex you ?
kiss

Seun I have reported this guy fair enough and I hope actions taken by me to get this blackmailers punished won't be seen as wickedness

I don't believe this is what a platform stands for

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Seun I have reported this guy fair enough and I hope actions taken by me to get this blackmailers punished won't be seen as wickedness

I don't believe this is what a platform stands for
please stop bringing me into your mess.
why all these unnecessary accusations ?
because I'm Obidient you want to silence me ni ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Salvador1:
Time shall tell.

Obi in kwara, see this joker

Massive mobilization my foot

APC 85% in kwara is certain

Nigeria is on a long thing

Even sarakonda is no more relevant

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Done With Elective Positions – Peter Obi / My Biafran Passport Without Visas Took Me To: / Just In: APC Member Snatched Ballot Boxes In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.