Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential (7847 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

Pictures of great ape ancestors with tails abound in the internet

Artistic illustration of people who never existed to add credit to a case scientific philosophy
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

Whether they exist today is irrelevant. You asked for a language less tribe. I provided one. You're now asking if they exist. If I prove they still exist, you'll ask me if they wear clothes
Lol. Ignorant theists

I did not ask you to speculate any thing but give facts
See his head

Philology does not even agree with what science says about the origin of language. Stupid scientists say man's complex language began from grunts and other sounds.
I wonder how a sane person like you will believe such nonsense
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:56am On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

I'm sure you're living under a rock because your ignorance of scientific tools are astounding
There’s apps where one can get your whole body from prints, genes etc

See this one thinking I'm a fool
We humans all have the same makeup
We all have head, legs and we know where each organ of the body are located. I can't expect such app to give me something else of a human walking like a monkey (Lucy)
How could they have use a half skull to reconstruct an organism they have never seen or known or have nothing to prove the existence.
Remember what happened to Fossil Ida
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:59am On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. You're the one positing the bible is legit on prophesies. He who alleges must provide burden of proof
2. What makes you think I haven't gone through your Bible and found out there's no legitimate prophesies?
3. The longer dither, the more obvious there’s actually no legit prophesies
Good night

Lol
Did I not use verses to prove what I said concerning health and dead bodies
Did I not use verses to describe the shape of the Earth
Did I not use verses to describe the water cycle
Did I not use verses to describe the position of the Earth in space

You are not happy to hear the Bible give CONCRETE details about the run of government world powers down to our day. You're so sad and you don't like to accept it just as your fellow blind atheists
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. This is the last time I talk about this shape ish. If it aint sphere or geoid, then it aint sphere or geoid
2. Ok
3. I didn't read all of Darwin's books to understand it. Just an article was enough. Same goes for your story book. If you haven't got the specific verses, don't send me to do it. I'm not your lackey. Same as the above, this would be the last time I talk about it
4. Obviously you don't know the rain cycle. I suggest you read it up and compare it what your storybook said
5. I know you don't have the specific verse in Daniel because there wasn't. If there were, you would have posted it here. Just wasting my time
6. This is his prophesy
'Two steel birds will fall from the sky on the Metropolis

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees latitude

Fire approaches the great new city

Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up

Five and forty degrees, the sky shall burn:
To the great new city shall the fire draw nigh.
With vehemence the flames shall spread and churn
When with the Normans they conclusions try.
"Five and forty degrees" was said to be the latitude of New York City (New York's latitude is 40°47'), and was interpreted as "40.5 degrees" (even though the decimal point had not yet come into use in the Europe of Nostradamus' day). "New City", similarly, was claimed to be New York (even though Nostradamus refers in this way to various "New Cities" whose names, unlike "New York", literally mean "New City", and especially Naples – from Greek Neapolis, "new city"wink; and most of the attempts to fit in the "Normans" of line 4 seemed contrived at best. While it is true that New York State, which has the same name as New York City, crosses 45° latitude, it cannot, of course, be described as a "new city", and so doesn't fit line 2 of the verse.

7. Stop wasting your time. And stop lying. There are no correct bible prophecies. If they were legit, you would have posted them since. I don't have time for rubbish chat with cretards like you

8. Irrelevant. Doesn't prove anything. You and I know there would be earthquakes in the future. Its just like me predicting there would be floods and wars in the future. Who doesn't know that such disasters would happen. Its only cretards like you that jump up
9. Well, they have searched and haven't seen any. Only lies like that of the fake Noah Ark on Ararat, which turned out to be a fat lie
10. Those have been happening since time immemorial

Hahahaha
You know and could quote Nostradamus
I told you about prophecies that existed long before him and described the world powers fromm babylon down to anglo-american of today as well as the future of angloamerica

Many archaeology have found fossil's, lots of them in usual location and how they were buried and given idea of a global catastrophic event
If there was no Great Flood that covered the Earth, why are there many sea shells in many high mountains? Someone kept it there for an experiment?

There are legit bible prophecies too marvelous for an ape to accept. I told you the Bible described the rise and fall of the King of Greece long before his grandparents were even born (Alexander the great). What he did to become world ruler, who he defeated to become world ruler, that he'll die prematurely and none of his sons will rule after him and that the Grecian empire will be divided into four parts ruled by his general and Rome will be the successive empire. You're not happy with such prophecy or you think I'll make this all up
I wouldn't have known the life of Alexander the great if I had not try to find how of those prophecies were fulfilled. Neither will I have known the Babylon, medopersia, Greece, Rome, Angloamerica are successive world powers. I wouldn't have known that Great Britain was actually a small nation that defeated three other nations more mightier than itself to become world empire and having dominance over the largest part of the Earth unlike other world powers but not for long. If all these could be fulfilled down to the smallest details, it will be foolish to think that what the Bible predicted about the destiny of Anglo america will not happen. One stupid atheist like you said that Daniel wrote his prophecy after Anglo america was established in the world war so it will cover all the world powers before
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 1:26am On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. This is the last time I talk about this shape ish. If it aint sphere or geoid, then it aint sphere or geoid
2. Ok
3. I didn't read all of Darwin's books to understand it. Just an article was enough. Same goes for your story book. If you haven't got the specific verses, don't send me to do it. I'm not your lackey. Same as the above, this would be the last time I talk about it
4. Obviously you don't know the rain cycle. I suggest you read it up and compare it what your storybook said
5. I know you don't have the specific verse in Daniel because there wasn't. If there were, you would have posted it here. Just wasting my time
6. This is his prophesy
'Two steel birds will fall from the sky on the Metropolis

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees latitude

Fire approaches the great new city

Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up

Five and forty degrees, the sky shall burn:
To the great new city shall the fire draw nigh.
With vehemence the flames shall spread and churn
When with the Normans they conclusions try.
"Five and forty degrees" was said to be the latitude of New York City (New York's latitude is 40°47'), and was interpreted as "40.5 degrees" (even though the decimal point had not yet come into use in the Europe of Nostradamus' day). "New City", similarly, was claimed to be New York (even though Nostradamus refers in this way to various "New Cities" whose names, unlike "New York", literally mean "New City", and especially Naples – from Greek Neapolis, "new city"wink; and most of the attempts to fit in the "Normans" of line 4 seemed contrived at best. While it is true that New York State, which has the same name as New York City, crosses 45° latitude, it cannot, of course, be described as a "new city", and so doesn't fit line 2 of the verse.

7. Stop wasting your time. And stop lying. There are no correct bible prophecies. If they were legit, you would have posted them since. I don't have time for rubbish chat with cretards like you

8. Irrelevant. Doesn't prove anything. You and I know there would be earthquakes in the future. Its just like me predicting there would be floods and wars in the future. Who doesn't know that such disasters would happen. Its only cretards like you that jump up
9. Well, they have searched and haven't seen any. Only lies like that of the fake Noah Ark on Ararat, which turned out to be a fat lie
10. Those have been happening since time immemorial

There is no ancient jewish word for geiod or sphere but check internet for commentary on that verse. Blind atheist!

2. Lala

3. Storybook for all mankind that is changing lives for the better. The most influential book of all time. Easily accessible and widely distributed and translated

4. You have not read that Job words. Scientists who read that verse ask 'Hiw did Job know, we can't say?' Jaephoenix who lies he's a doctor but holding grudge against God denies all

5. You expected the timeline of world powers and how they got rulership and down to our day to be written in just one verse?! You need a thinking cap

6. Then it is not accurate like my own 'storybook'

7. Ape calling one cretard

8. He did not say earthquakes will occur but powerful earthquakes in one place after another and his disciples in that time period will see and know. He also mentioned ruining of the Earth environment, increase in crimes leading to a growth in lack of love, false Christ's, and a global preaching of the kingdom. Which other time did these occur SIMULTANEOUSLY?

9. you expected the wooden ark built over 4000 years ago to still be safe today right? Even if it were, you won't still believe. Besides, I thought you said Bible was myth. Is Ararat a mythical place too?

10. Read them carefully again. Show me or us where all these have been happening simultaneously
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I did not ask you to speculate any thing but give facts
See his head

Philology does not even agree with what science says about the origin of language. Stupid scientists say man's complex language began from grunts and other sounds.
I wonder how a sane person like you will believe such nonsense
Selbo Gomero is not a speculation. Use your phone data for something sensible for once

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this one thinking I'm a fool
We humans all have the same makeup
We all have head, legs and we know where each organ of the body are located. I can't expect such app to give me something else of a human walking like a monkey (Lucy)
How could they have use a half skull to reconstruct an organism they have never seen or known or have nothing to prove the existence.
Remember what happened to Fossil Ida
I can't believe I'm having this convo with a literate, never mind a 'biologist'. There are certified forensic experts that with a whole field dedicated to it
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4606364/#:~:text=In%20manual%20methods%2C%20facial%20reconstruction,which%20has%20to%20be%20identified.

https://naturalhistory.si.edu/education/teaching-resources/written-bone/forensic-anthropology/forensic-facial-reconstruction

Are you sure you completed kindergarten?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Did I not use verses to prove what I said concerning health and dead bodies
Did I not use verses to describe the shape of the Earth
Did I not use verses to describe the water cycle
Did I not use verses to describe the position of the Earth in space

You are not happy to hear the Bible give CONCRETE details about the run of government world powers down to our day. You're so sad and you don't like to accept it just as your fellow blind atheists
Quote the verse
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Hahahaha
You know and could quote Nostradamus
I told you about prophecies that existed long before him and described the world powers fromm babylon down to anglo-american of today as well as the future of angloamerica

Many archaeology have found fossil's, lots of them in usual location and how they were buried and given idea of a global catastrophic event
If there was no Great Flood that covered the Earth, why are there many sea shells in many high mountains? Someone kept it there for an experiment?

There are legit bible prophecies too marvelous for an ape to accept. I told you the Bible described the rise and fall of the King of Greece long before his grandparents were even born (Alexander the great). What he did to become world ruler, who he defeated to become world ruler, that he'll die prematurely and none of his sons will rule after him and that the Grecian empire will be divided into four parts ruled by his general and Rome will be the successive empire. You're not happy with such prophecy or you think I'll make this all up
I wouldn't have known the life of Alexander the great if I had not try to find how of those prophecies were fulfilled. Neither will I have known the Babylon, medopersia, Greece, Rome, Angloamerica are successive world powers. I wouldn't have known that Great Britain was actually a small nation that defeated three other nations more mightier than itself to become world empire and having dominance over the largest part of the Earth unlike other world powers but not for long. If all these could be fulfilled down to the smallest details, it will be foolish to think that what the Bible predicted about the destiny of Anglo america will not happen. One stupid atheist like you said that Daniel wrote his prophecy after Anglo america was established in the world war so it will cover all the world powers before
So sea shells in mountains translates to your great flood? Ok. No problem. By the way which sea shells are you talking about?
Oga quote the Bible verse
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

There is no ancient jewish word for geiod or sphere but check internet for commentary on that verse. Blind atheist!

2. Lala

3. Storybook for all mankind that is changing lives for the better. The most influential book of all time. Easily accessible and widely distributed and translated

4. You have not read that Job words. Scientists who read that verse ask 'Hiw did Job know, we can't say?' Jaephoenix who lies he's a doctor but holding grudge against God denies all

5. You expected the timeline of world powers and how they got rulership and down to our day to be written in just one verse?! You need a thinking cap

6. Then it is not accurate like my own 'storybook'

7. Ape calling one cretard

8. He did not say earthquakes will occur but powerful earthquakes in one place after another and his disciples in that time period will see and know. He also mentioned ruining of the Earth environment, increase in crimes leading to a growth in lack of love, false Christ's, and a global preaching of the kingdom. Which other time did these occur SIMULTANEOUSLY?

9. you expected the wooden ark built over 4000 years ago to still be safe today right? Even if it were, you won't still believe. Besides, I thought you said Bible was myth. Is Ararat a mythical place too?

10. Read them carefully again. Show me or us where all these have been happening simultaneously
Lol. No ancient Jewish word for sphere? Who r u deceiving?
Please quote the Bible verse of the prophecies? Stop wasting your time
Other religion claim their storybook changes lives too. Not new
Which scientists? I need links
Obviously you have a reading deficiency so bad you didn't see where I wrote that the Arafat story was a lie

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. No ancient Jewish word for sphere? Who r u deceiving?
Please quote the Bible verse of the prophecies? Stop wasting your time
Other religion claim their storybook changes lives too. Not new
Which scientists? I need links
Obviously you have a reading deficiency so bad you didn't see where I wrote that the Arafat story was a lie

Have you check the Jewish or even secular commentary on that verse in Isaiah?
Keep dribbling your brain

Since the Bible is myth, why are you mentioning Ararat? Is Ararat not a mythical place too?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Quote the verse

I did that and sent links but you refused
Abeg shift
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

I can't believe I'm having this convo with a literate, never mind a 'biologist'. There are certified forensic experts that with a whole field dedicated to it
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4606364/#:~:text=In%20manual%20methods%2C%20facial%20reconstruction,which%20has%20to%20be%20identified.

https://naturalhistory.si.edu/education/teaching-resources/written-bone/forensic-anthropology/forensic-facial-reconstruction

Are you sure you completed kindergarten?

Organic evolution is NOT a fact
Disputed among scientists and they call themselves the experts

Keep dribbling yourself
Like you said yourself, you're still speculating but as for me, I'm a million miles ahead of you..
I understand your pain, trying to catch up with someone that is a million miles ahead
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Have you check the Jewish or even secular commentary on that verse in Isaiah?
Keep dribbling your brain

Since the Bible is myth, why are you mentioning Ararat? Is Ararat not a mythical place too?
Does your brain work in reverse? I said they claimed the ark was at Ararat but it has been found to be a lie
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I did that and sent links but you refused
Abeg shift
Lol. The links from Daniel you sent didn’t make any predictions. I told you to send links of bible passages with predictions and you have been dodging for days
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Organic evolution is NOT a fact
Disputed among scientists and they call themselves the experts

Keep dribbling yourself
Like you said yourself, you're still speculating but as for me, I'm a million miles ahead of you..
I understand your pain, trying to catch up with someone that is a million miles ahead
Lol. Illiterate
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. Illiterate

So literate
According to scientific methods, life CANNOT emerge from non living matter
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. The links from Daniel you sent didn’t make any predictions. I told you to send links of bible passages with predictions and you have been dodging for days

I did few times but you kept rejecting them
Pls shift
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Does your brain work in reverse? I said they claimed the ark was at Ararat but it has been found to be a lie

An event of over 4000 years ago
What did you expect?
Because we don't see the ark today does not dispute that the ark did rest on the Ararat
We don't know what happened to it and we don't care
Blind apeman
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I did few times but you kept rejecting them
Pls shift
Lol. Stop lying bro. If you posted them before, post them again now cheesy
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

An event of over 4000 years ago
What did you expect?
Because we don't see the ark today does not dispute that the ark did rest on the Ararat
We don't know what happened to it and we don't care
Blind apeman
Bro, artifacts of boats and stuff that happened thousands of years ago have been found and documented. So stop lying

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. Stop lying bro. If you posted them before, post them again now cheesy

Revelation 6
Daniel 2
Daniel 7-8 (this one told about the rise and fall of medo persia and Greece in striking detail. Chapter 7 describe Anglo-american
Luke 21
Matthew 24
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Revelation 6
Daniel 2
Daniel 7-8 (this one told about the rise and fall of medo persia and Greece in striking detail. Chapter 7 describe Anglo-american
Luke 21
Matthew 24
So I decided (against my own will) to read up Rev 6, and this is it

[b]6 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages,[b] and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”[/b]

Can you tell me what the above tripe means, and what they're predicting?
Before I go further (and possibly waste my time) I need answers
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by KnownUnknown: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Where are Zeus records?

The universe bears testament and is evidence of Zeus’ maximally great immaterially spaceless and timeless glory.

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

So I decided (against my own will) to read up Rev 6, and this is it

[b]6 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages,[b] and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”[/b]

Can you tell me what the above tripe means, and what they're predicting?
Before I go further (and possibly waste my time) I need answers

Since, it is a waste of time to you
Lemme be the first person to save my time by not showing you how it is being fulfilled. Think about the name - REVELATION

You have eyes but you are mentally blind
Not as if you want to know it's fulfillment
Bible tells Aemmy not to give what is holy to swine (pigs) cos they will turn back and trample on you
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Bro, artifacts of boats and stuff that happened thousands of years ago have been found and documented. So stop lying

Lol
See pot calling kettle black
There are seven wonders of the world, maybe eight
Only the Egyptian pyramid is surviving
Because we have not seen the rest is enough reason to make us believe they never existed right?
How much more a gigantic ark built of wood over 4000 years ago?
Your brain needs to be tested by a blacksmith?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Since, it is a waste of time to you
Lemme be the first person to save my time by not showing you how it is being fulfilled. Think about the name - REVELATION

You have eyes but you are mentally blind
Not as if you want to know it's fulfillment
Bible tells Aemmy not to give what is holy to swine (pigs) cos they will turn back and trample on you
… and he turns tail and flees
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
See pot calling kettle black
Because we have not seen the rest is enough reason to make us believe they never existed right?
How much more a gigantic ark built of wood over 4000 years ago?
Your brain needs to be tested by a blacksmith?
All the wonders of the world are very much around. From Taj Mahal, to Jesus the Redeemer, to Leaning Tower etc. Stop all these lies. You'll burn in hell. Don't say I didn’t warn you

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2022
jaephoenix:

All the wonders of the world are very much around. From Taj Mahal, to Jesus the Redeemer, to Leaning Tower etc. Stop all these lies. You'll burn in hell. Don't say I didn’t warn you

Liar
You know what I'm talking about when I mentioned that some are no longer existing and I mentioned that only the pyramids are surviving

The ones like the hanging gardens, Temple of artemis and the likes. Will you say they never existed?
Those are the SEVEN wonders of the world

Ignorant ape calling himself a doctor. Fatal doc
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2022
jaephoenix:

Again, hellfire is not a Bible teaching
People don't burn in hell

Hell is English
Hades is the Greek Word for hell
Shoel is the Hebrew word

They are have the same symbolic meaning as the common grave of mankind. Maybe your hellfire was a darwinian doctrine
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Liar
You know what I'm talking about when I mentioned that some are no longer existing and I mentioned that only the pyramids are surviving

The ones like the hanging gardens, Temple of artemis and the likes. Will you say they never existed?
Those are the SEVEN wonders of the world

Ignorant ape calling himself a doctor. Fatal doc
This is what you typed with your ignorant fingers

And I corrected you that they are pretty much around. And you went off in a tangent!
See being ignorant is one thing. Being arrogantly ignorant is another

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anonyism 101.....asking Meaningless Philosophical Questions / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? / Church Testimonies- To The Glory Of God Or Testifier's Glory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.