Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential (7861 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2022
A001:
Insightful
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Maynman:

Ọmọ, which sane person won’t run from a child rapist, like I always say, you are little like your jehovah, you require no sweat!

Which of the deus justice do you want?
Shameless rapist!

How can all wrongdoers be punished, when we have child molesters like you that rape their children and still cover it up because of “family name” cheesy

Nothing you fit do!

As long as you don't believe in the supernatural that makes you an animal and just as atheism describe you "higher animal" so do animals have any restrictions in mating?

NO!

So who told you it's wrong for humans (higher animals) to mate with their young ones? cheesy
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nothing you fit do!

As long as you don't believe in the supernatural that makes you an animal and just as atheism describe you "higher animal" so do animals have any restrictions in mating?

NO!

So who told you it's wrong for humans (higher animals) to mate with their young ones? cheesy
Rapist you will meet your waterloo soon.
As long as you believe in an israelite god that makes you a jewish slave.
Rapist, where does atheism describe you as “higher animal”?
Does Theism describe you as a lower animal? No wonder you are raping your daughter and still proud of it!
A jewish slave is worthless and does what his
genocide loving god tells him.

Rapist keep raping your daughter till you kill her, your end won’t be good! grin
Jehovah witness are shameless child molesters!

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Maynman:

Rapist you will meet your waterloo soon.
As long as you believe in an israelite god that makes you a jewish slave.
Rapist, where does atheism describe you as “higher animal”?
Does Theism describe you as a lower animal? No wonder you are raping your daughter and still proud of it!
A jewish slave is worthless and does what his
genocide loving god tells him.

Rapist keep raping your daughter till you kill her, your end won’t be good! grin
Jehovah witness are shameless child molesters!

Ọmọ pepperloo no dey anywhere as long as you don't believe in GOD it's expiration date you're waiting for that's all! cheesy
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ pepperloo no dey anywhere as long as you don't believe in GOD it's expiration date you're waiting for that's all! cheesy

Ọmọ Shameless rapist, your small boy jehovah only exist in a forged jewish book, you’ll be a worthless jewish slave and a shameless rapist till you die cheesy
It’s your useless jehovah that told you to be raping, both of you will be burnt soon!

Jehovah witness are rapists!

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Maynman:

Ọmọ Shameless rapist, your small boy jehovah only exist in a forged jewish book, you’ll be a worthless jewish slave and a shameless rapist till you die cheesy
It’s your useless jehovah that told you to be raping both of you will be burnt soon!

So far so good kòníbàjẹ́ o!
Let me see you ~ lolololo
Buga wọn
Let me ~ Bugaa wọn
Let me see you dey buga ~ lolololo
Bugaa wọn
grin
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So far so good kòníbàjẹ́ o!
Buga wọn
Let me ~ Bugaa wọn
Let me see you dey buga ~ lolololo
Bugaa wọn
grin

SHAMELESS RAPIST AND A JEWISH SLAVE grin
He gets excited when he rapes his daughter!

When your own children gets raped by Elders multiple times over the years, don’t drag it to the public square, just keep worshipping the Elders, or when you rape your own children, keep mute, but don’t try it with thinking people, you and your Jehovah will be burnt.
When you secretly rape your own daughter to death and bury her secretly too then your rapist eye go clear
cheesy

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Maynman:

SHAMELESS RAPIST AND A JEWISH SLAVE grin
He gets excited when he rapes his daughter!

When your own children gets raped by Elders multiple times over the years, don’t drag it to the public square, just keep worshipping the Elders, or when you rape your own children, keep mute, but don’t try it with thinking people, you and your Jehovah will be burnt.
When you secretly rape your own daughter to death and bury her secretly too then your rapist eye go clear
cheesy

Have you now acknowledged JEHOVAH as your Creator?
Because that's the one and only reason you have now for agitating against child molestation as you were created in the image of GOD. Genesis 1:26
Once GOD is removed you have nothing tangible to say against animals mating with their own young ones! wink
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Have you now acknowledged JEHOVAH as your Creator?
Because that's the one and only reason you have now for agitating against child molestation as you were created in the image of GOD. Once GOD is removed you have nothing tangible to say against animals mating with their own young ones! wink

Have you now acknowledged your jehovah is a WORTHLESS RAPIST?

a jewish slave is vigorously defending his rape just as his jewish tells him, you were created in a RAPIST image that’s why you are RAPING your daughter shamelessly.
Continue raping your daughter, you and your WORTHLESS jehovah will be burnt soon! cheesy

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go and call your professors that someone on Nairaland is tormenting you and insulting the intelligence of your entire faculty! wink
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go and call your worthless jewish deities that told you to be raping your daughter and covering it because of “family name” they should not try it around thinking people, y’all will be burnt soon cheesy

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Maynman:
Go and call your worthless jewish deities that told you to be raping your daughter and covering it because of “family name” they should not try it around thinking people, y’all will be burnt soon cheesy

Thinking people you say?

Who are those thinking people that will stop an animal from mating with it's own younger ones? cheesy
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thinking people you say?

Who are those thinking people that will stop an animal from mating with it's own younger ones? cheesy

They are different from your worthless jewish deities that rapes and cover it up because of “family name”.
Your jewish deities told you to be raping your offspring, because you can do anything with your “family”

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Maynman:

They are different from your worthless jewish deities that rapes and cover it up because of “family name”.
Your jewish deities told you to be raping your offspring, because you can do anything with your “family”

Ọmọ leave Jewish for the moment and tell me who are those "thinking people" that will stop animals from forcefully mating with their kinds or younger ones? smiley

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ leave Jewish for the moment and tell me who are those "thinking people" that will stop animals from forcefully mating with their kinds or younger ones? smiley

Ọmọ Leave thinking people alone, and continue raping your daughter and cover it up because of “family name” as your jewish deities taught you worthless slaves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

is it true you guys covered up rape?

3 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Is it true you people see all creatures as animals?

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Look at theists that worships animals and statues as their god!

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is it true you people see all creatures as animals?
No, now answer my own question
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

No, now answer my own question
NO! smiley

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by hopefulLandlord: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
NO! smiley
so what's your opinion about the lawsuit maynman is posting about?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Cheap blackmail nah!

If he catches a rapist he knows what to do but singing a dirge all over the forum whereas he couldn't catch anyone makes him a clown! smiley
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Maynman: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

There’s a whole Wikipedia page about it, And they have been convicted of it!

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!

How do you treat COVID-19 patients?

Well the first is quarantine then treatment!

When a child molester is caught both the victim and culprit needs brain treatment not just one of them. So the culprit should be on the watch while necessary restraint is given to avoid such from reoccurring. The patient also needs to be kept on the watch so as not to be overwhelmed with the psychological trauma.
Then instead of spreading the news you help both to put it behind them and live as if it never happened as they're both treated.
I thought your spaghetti will do better than exaggerating the whole thing by reporting to people who won't play any part in solving the problem but worsening it! grin
We're talking about repeat offenders here. How do you manage them?

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you catch a person molesting your own child you're free to report to Buhari but don't try it with people who cherish their family name o otherwise you will regret ever been at the scene of the event because both the victim and culprit will connive as one against you o.

That's when your eye go clear ṣebí i dey tell you now you dey form Mr law! smiley
In these cases, the victims were warned and threatened with hellfire. So being dumb theists like you, they have to succumb and don't report the crime. But when they are repeatedly molested, they turn to authorities. And that is when we are able to observe the crimes y'all were covering up

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Cry me a river! cheesy

You're not in any position to set standards for me so whatever i do with my own family is none of your business. Go get married and have your own children then do whatever you're pleased with yours.
Atheist wants to talk about morality useless, worthless and hopeless idiot that doesn't want to hear anything about divine standards! cheesy
If 'divine standards' involve molesting kids and hiding the crime, then I'll gladly pass, MadMax

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:
You mean that the billions of people living in poverty, wars, sickness and other pains are inconsequential? Fear God na.
Your Yahweh said man would suffer. So even if just one man breaks that law, then he/she/they Yahweh has failed

3 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Come see the FOLLY in atheism! grin

The other time your atheist brother talk about thunder striking the person that says what is wrong and now you're laying a curse on child molesters.

Abeg who grants your curse if there is no God? cheesy
Its Flying Spaghetti Monster
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

They do. And he's supporting those actions saying they are 'keeping the peace' within their community
Search online, you'll see the links

2 Likes

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2022
jaephoenix:

We're talking about repeat offenders here. How do you manage them?

Repetition implies unrepentance so they are sent out of God's organization! smiley
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2022
jaephoenix:

In these cases, the victims were warned and threatened with hellfire. So being dumb theists like you, they have to succumb and don't report the crime. But when they are repeatedly molested, they turn to authorities. And that is when we are able to observe the crimes y'all were covering up

There is no HellFire!

We know people live with abominable acts before we met them and we expect them to speak up so we can help them forgo such life style that's why you're all running away because you don't want restrictions otherwise you have no evidence to back your ATHEISM.

So you don't tell us how to treat those that swallow their pride and humbly requested to be taught a better way of life. wink
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2022
jaephoenix:

If 'divine standards' involve molesting kids and hiding the crime, then I'll gladly pass, MadMax
Hypocrites!
Crime is crime. When your child steal your money or that of his/her brother do you take the child to the public square?
It's no business of the public since the offense is within that's why you chastise your child under your own roof and correct them. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Does "yookos" Mean? / Is It Right To Say BLESS GOD? / (law) Levites Have Commandment To Receive Tithe, Pastors Tday Were Not Commanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.