Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination (25329 Views)

SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by frog12: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
it is, don't bite that hand that feeds you!!
they fed him, it is done!

man utd is currently a lazy team, why should he stay there?

judedwriter:
Don't bite the hands that fed you....

It was man utd that launched Ronaldo into stardom.. and see the way he paying them back.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by longifilis(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Footballisfun:

SOURCE

The interview he granted was on purpose, he has achieve what he wanted. Brazen CR7
All hail you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by PStacks(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
If Only Ronaldo was from England ehnnn!

But truth be told, Ronaldo could not imagine himself not playing in the Champions league and yet gets ridiculed and gets insulted by Ten Hag.

Was like they brought him to spite him. This was a Man that was godlike in Real Madrid.

Truth again tho is, Ronaldo must accept Truth Time has caught up with him but he won't go down without a fight.

Ronaldo wants to Hang his boots with a Champions League Match and not all that shit Old Trafford is offering him.

Ronaldo needed to rejuvinate before the evil spirit followed him to the world cup.

I can bet my life Ronaldo would Shine in Qatar to Pepper Man United

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by judedwriter(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
frog12:
it is, don't bite that hand that feeds you!!
they fed him, it is done!

man utd is currently a lazy team, why should he stay there?

Forget it...

If not Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo wouldn't have come to world reckoning.

That's why he boycotted his move to man city because of Alex Ferguson's persuasion.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by pstemma1990: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
Hairdressing is one word, bro.

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by PStacks(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
I think Truthfully Wayne Rooney was envious of Ronaldo.

The guy is already looking Fat, Old and Ugly and Ronaldo still got his steaze On

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by greypencils: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Harrynight:
shocked

The next chapter for Cristiano?
Play in the Champions League?
Play for Money? To continue playing somewhere with a nice climate?

It depends on what his motivation is.
Most likely going back to Portugal, less pay but to a club still in the UCL. When he has spent his energy chasing UCL glory only then will he consider MLS or an Arab league.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
lomprico:
Him money for Instagram pass that one na.

I wish him the best and I wish Man U management will sit up. We are a big club for Pete's sake! Are they not seeing their mate Real Madrid?
Don't be silly
Madrid and Man U are not mates
That's disrespectful to the greatest club in the history of mankind

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Haymus007(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
eskuvoisrael:
please anyone with support of N20k to balance my school fee acct 2035926089,UBA All thanks naira is tough
So make we gather money for you, as per na nairalanders send u go skul!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by aylive02(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
MelesZanawi:

See this senseless boy. No wonder your wide-mouthed wife has lopsided tiddies.
. Urchin, how far?
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by PStacks(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2022
If I was Ronaldo, I will never want to lose track with the competition with Messi..

If Ronaldo leaves Messi at this tail end of their careers ehn, Messi with PSG would Dust Ronaldo compared to anything Man United at this Present state.

It had to be a personal Selfish Decision for Ronaldo that had to be made.

He would not allow Man United Sink his brand

Ronaldo is a Brand just like Man United is a Brand.

Ronaldo has released A Jacob&Co Wristwatch his own Version where he scored a Champions league incredible goal over Man United.. Even Rio Ferdinand didn't have it easy in that Match.

Ronaldo has Conquered England.

Man United would not Fun his light.

He would leave the Area at his own time. He would dictate his own pace on his own terms. Boss Daddy Moves.

Akanda Eniyan. Non Conformist

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2022
judedwriter:

Forget it...

If not Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo wouldn't have come to world reckoning.

That's why he boycotted his move to man city because of Alex Ferguson's persuasion.

B4 u come here to display ignorance just knw that man utd were lucky to sign Cr7 at 18. He cud have easily gone to liverpool or arsenal of Arsene Wenga. Man utd was just a platform just like any other club cud have been. If man utd made Cr7 why haven't they made any other star since then? Someone dreamt of being gr8 nd deliberately worked hard 2wards that but haters like u will come here nd spew trash. Everything Ronaldo is was given to him by God nd his hardwork

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by uniquetechng: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
Ronaldo is far bigger than Manchester United.
Now that Manchester United is up for sale, he should lobby with friends to raise money, buy the club and give it to Georgina for hairdressing salon
Ronaldo that is barely worth $1bn is bigger than Manchester United, how ? Can you explain to me ?
The club is worth over £7.5bn not even dollars, stop talking gibberish please.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Cmanforall: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:
“In my life, the best timing is always my timing,” - Cristiano Ronaldo

No player is greater than the club but every big brand deserves respect for its value.

What fan protests couldn't achieve, it took a Ronaldo's FRANK interview to achieve: Glazers selling Manchester United. It says a lot about who love the club more.
Recession is about to hit with all these Russia crises

Something economically bad is about to happen in the UK

Did you see how contenders fir the PM withdrew, leaving the Indian-British as last man standing?

Next year, there may be protests to end Monarchy

Check how much it'll take to change all national stamps and logos and printing new currencies from Queen Elizabeth to King Charles.
How long will King Charles live and this will be repeated.
Watch out for 2023, not only for Nigeria, but the UK
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by MelesZanawi: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2022
aylive02:
. Urchin, how far?

Ask your ugly wife
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by timesuploaded: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2022
ominilongest:
Does e look like someone that need 16m$?
una don come again. Even the people paying him need $1million. Give Elon $500 he go happily grab am. Do you know what is capitalism? Ronaldo na ant, he is hungry
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by thundafire: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Ororo is bigger than the payoff and won't even bother himself about it.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
shut up is he bigger than the club. Is he even upto half the amount the club worth.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Espelbengz(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2022
I thought you wanted to say he is bigger than the club na�

Urheadmaster:
cool

Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than the payoff.

Manchester United FC can as well use the payoff to purchase new striker and defenders tongue
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Noblechykk(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
Now that Manchester United is up for sale, he should lobby with friends to raise money, buy the club and give it to Georgina for hairdressing salon
Vawulence ooo. Old boy, you dey provoke o
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Exceed15: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2022
His mistake was coming back to Man U however he remains my GOAT
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by FahBuLous: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Ronaldo can single handedly buy Manchester United. angry

Still a full time Messi fan...
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by wwwtortoise(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Ororo is bigger than the payoff and won't even bother himself about it.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

Can I see some of your stock?
I need quality sneakers.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by YufusAmma: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2022
“In my life, the best timing is always my timing,” - Cristiano Ronaldo
No player is greater than the club but every big brand deserves respect for its value.
What fan protests couldn't achieve, a lot of Nigerian sites write about this, it took a Ronaldo's FRANK interview to achieve: Glazers selling Manchester United. It says a lot about who love the club more.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Qardinalcaptain: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Hopeba:
Learnt he's coming to Chelsea
God forbid
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by culturemonkey: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Employ an employee feedback platform to collect anonymous employee feedback, analyze it in real time, and take appropriate action.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by blaise26abj(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:

Lmao . I’m a united fan and this cracked me up so much . She go come get use manutd archaic gym as side gym for women wey won get yansh .
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by Amalekki: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
You are right. Ronaldo is even bigger than the entire EPL combined.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by fof1: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Personally I'm not happy cr7 is parting way like ds with ManU. Good luck to him

Advertise,Publicise and Campaign for Our Lord and Saviour and His Interest Always...and Not Football or Ronaldo..
TAKE UR TIME O...! Next time I Catch U...,You will be Suspended not on d Pitch but to the House.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by SafetyPlug(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
If Portugal wins the World Cup, I think he will retire.
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't be silly
Madrid and Man U are not mates
That's disrespectful to the greatest club in the history of mankind

What do you know? SMH
Re: Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
fof1:

Advertise,Publicise and Campaign for Our Lord and Saviour and His Interest Always...and Not Football or Ronaldo..
TAKE UR TIME O...! Next time I Catch U...,You will be Suspended not on d Pitch but to the House.
no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France Vs Australia FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 - 1) On 22nd November 2022 / Simy Nwankwo Equals Aiyegbeni’s Decade-old Goalscoring Record / Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.