Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) (59879 Views)

Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Wang Jian: China's HNA Group Boss Falls To His Death In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2022

Even though the project was bleeding money, he kept pouring investments into it, and when he finally realized his mistake, it was already too late.
That's the problem with not knowing when to quit

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by xeratek: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lobatan! wink
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by sageb: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
gaby:
The only constant in life is change. This is still up for debate though because change in itself is still susceptible to varying degrees of further changes.

Never giving up is the key.

I love the quote below which has been my mantra and outlook to life. It has helped me immensely in navigating the murky waters of what we call life without an ounce of self-pity or buckling to pressure.

“We are born with nothing. Why be scared of starting all over again?” Tang asked rhetorically in a recent interview. “We have to keep learning to face difficulties calmly and to march ahead with courage.”

so motivating
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
---what a great attitude and character---life goes on---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Princebest(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
He will surely rise again
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by erai30(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
If he was a Nigerian, the next plan would have been buying sniper to drink or go jump into the lagoon at third mainland bridge, after all dem nor dey drag dead body money grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by harmargedon: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Life will humble you.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by fuqua: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
His village people!
Kobicove:
I wonder what made him fall from grace to grass undecided
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Buhari government self touch this one grin
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Only if you care to read, rather than occupy spaces.

Kobicove:

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by honestivo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good courage
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Emychina(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

My bad, I didn't see that part when I skimmed through the story the first time smiley
Because you were rushing to be the first to comment abi. You need flogging

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:
Fear women lipsrsealed
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by TheEndless: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by musty16: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wow! This is inspiring, it shows how reselient the man is.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
erai30:
If he was a Nigerian, the next plan would have been buying sniper to drink or go jump into the lagoon at third mainland bridge, after all dem nor dey drag dead body money grin.
Many Nigerians pass through more than that from time to time.
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by olahero(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
It happens like that for others to learn.
God gives wealth and take it back if He wish.

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

If you read the article you would have known grin

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

U ddnt read the article??
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Khallicopyro: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:
Didn't you read the post before you commented
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by johnfem321: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abinibi yato si ability.. 1000% in few years time he will be a multimillionaire again… amazing story
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Wrong Investment naa
Read it Again

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by aikyg(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:
Can't you people read?
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Fedrick100: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
If I do it once, I can do it twice

That’s my spirit next year

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

You wonder?

When the story spelt out the reason in details?

People like you lend credence to the saying that some Nairalanders just jump to comment rubbish without reading through the body of threads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Strech(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Maybe he sacrifice him mama to get the wealth or one oduduwa decendant help am mine skull

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Always be very careful when investing your money in a business where you have no previous experience undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Mozegee: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Are you sure you read article.
Kobicove:
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Guy are you for real?

In an exam hall, they gave you the test book and yet you cannot locate the answer!

The reason why he fell was stated, yet you were asking why.

1 Like

Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Boobysmith: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
fman:
Indiana jones

TIV Nation is my humble Heritage•
We defeated Usman Dan fodio: a fulani mystic philosopher in ushongo hills•April 1817

Pls where can I get the full story of this??
Re: Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Not everybody can survive this, it's not easy to cope after falling from grace to grass.

Nobody knows tomorrow, be humble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.