Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men (23155 Views)

Does Masturbation Hinders One's Progress / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by gracealonev: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2022
How curious!
You must have really enjoyed the insult. Someone meeting you in the street for the first time and dropping leftover change in your pocket while you are not a beggar.

angelEmade:
I have seen Righteousness comment. This post is hitting FP. So let me just use this opportunity to wish all Nairalanders happy new year in advance (from Russia).
May the new year meet you in good health and lots of wealth.
You will experience happiness, love and lots of favour.
And may your endeavours become fruitful and immensely profitable.
I NEVER KNEW BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE THIS LOVED UNTIL I CAME TO RUSSIA. PEOPLE ASKING FOR SELFIES AND DROPPING RUBLES IN YOUR POCKET EVERYDAY. I LOVE THE USA TOO SO I PRAY THE WORLD FINDS PEACE. THESE RUSSIANS ARE TOO NICE. ZERO RACISM. THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THE HATE THEIR GOVERNMENT IS MAKING THEM FACE.
And I am happy I left Nigeria.
You might be in Nigeria but trust me you will be luckier than me if you vote for PETER OBI next year.
Yes. I said it first.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by highchief1: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Evangelist and Founder of Mount Zion Ministries, Mike Bamiloye, has admonished men to stop maltreating their wives, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Bamiloye stated that men who maltreat their wives are only ''doing'' themselves. He further said that the reason why some men have their prayers unanswered is because of their negative attitude to their wives.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClQGRPKIWht/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
what of wife when no Dey hear word.u r a mumu man oga.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by ghiloman28(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2022
This man is old and does not know what the woman of nowadays are doing lately to men. Omo men are going through alot. You provide everything and end up getting nothing in return not even a complimentary from so called entitled partner. God help us angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by FullBlastLight: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2022
spiceadole:
Lies...
In Nigeria,a man can maltreat his wife and get away with it.
It has no spiritual inclination or consequences.
There is no law in Nigeria against spousal abuse

Oga preacher,rest!

He didn't base his message on d Nigerian non-existent laws, bt on d eternal scriptural laws!

Dude, go read it again & come 2 edit dis ur post dt's selling u out already!
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by Ebubu: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2022
iamsolasoul:
If women did what men do to us on a daily basis the world will be in chaos. Because even in wickedness a woman will reason well
may God bless women. i’ve vowed not to maltreat my wife. and i’m a bachelor, even in her imperfection, i’ll cherish her. the only imperfection i’ll not cherish her is unfaithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by tiswell(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Mindlog:

And when the children who observed how their father maltreated their mother pay him back in his old age with neglect, the same man will accuse the maltreated wife of turning their children against him!
most women consciously or subconsciously manipulates their children against their fathers.
Men are usually 'lonely" in their old age,as their wives junkets from one visit(children's homes)to another.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by AbuAeesha: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Obavoh:
I always put my wife before myself and my life.

Sometimes I get so angry that I shout at her. But when she starts crying , I will go on my knees and beg her. I even go as far as buying her 2 big bottles of KUNU KWAKWA (her favorite drink) just to console her.

If a woman cries and curses you, your life will never been the same.

Women are our mini gods. They are our creators and life bringers here on earth. Respect them and your life will be blessed.

My wife above everything. I love you
then posting her pics, to proof what point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by FullBlastLight: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2022
FuckTheMod:
This mumu dey talk RUBBISH...
E be like say hin don go comit, come dey talk RUBBISH to take apologize grin
Treating women nicely and expecting same treatment in return from them IS NOT APPLICABLE TO MOST WOMEN.

The true nature of most women is that, they don't value or appreciate niceness and one going out of his way to treat them special. They tend to always misbehave, take things for granted and misbehave WHEN THEY BECOME COMFORTABLE WITH YOU.
The more you make effort, the less they appreciate.

For example,

My cousin used to be with a girl he loves and values so so much. He buys her any she wants and spoils her. They were also sexually active together and I think there was no complain as regards "that", she confirmed it to most of her friends that he "satisfies" her....

I have always warned him and advises him to keep any eye on her due to the way she freely keeps male friends and how she easily gives her number out...
To cut the story short, my cousin bought brand new iphone 12 for this girl for her birthday during lockdown... She needed to get a fancy pouch for phone... THIS GIRL EVENTUALLY SLEPT WITH THE GUY SHE BOUGHT THE POUCH FROM BECAUSE HE GAVE HER FOR FREE ... WE FOUND PROOF ON HER WHATSAPP....

D Preacher is essentially referring 2 covenantly married spouses, not d fornicators u're needlessly jibbing abt here 2 defend!
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by dealslip(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Let the men open their mouths and say they got married to fabulous women, don't speak for them. You can only speak based on your impression of their marriages, not the reality.
I am not speaking from impression. I hear from the horses mouth. Do you actually think it's impossible to be happily married.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by realgift: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2022
FuckTheMod:
This mumu dey talk RUBBISH...
E be like say hin don go comit, come dey talk RUBBISH to take apologize grin
Treating women nicely and expecting same treatment in return from them IS NOT APPLICABLE TO MOST WOMEN.

The true nature of most women is that, they don't value or appreciate niceness and one going out of his way to treat them special. They tend to always misbehave, take things for granted and misbehave WHEN THEY BECOME COMFORTABLE WITH YOU.
The more you make effort, the less they appreciate.

For example,

My cousin used to be with a girl he loves and values so so much. He buys her any she wants and spoils her. They were also sexually active together and I think there was no complain as regards "that", she confirmed it to most of her friends that he "satisfies" her....

I have always warned him and advises him to keep any eye on her due to the way she freely keeps male friends and how she easily gives her number out...
To cut the story short, my cousin bought brand new iphone 12 for this girl for her birthday during lockdown... She needed to get a fancy pouch for phone... THIS GIRL EVENTUALLY SLEPT WITH THE GUY SHE BOUGHT THE POUCH FROM BECAUSE HE GAVE HER FOR FREE ... WE FOUND PROOF ON HER WHATSAPP....

That is why they are called weaker vessel cool cool
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by MelesZanawi: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
dealslip:

I am not speaking from impression. I hear from the horses mouth. Do you actually think it's impossible to be happily married.

Definitely, there are millions of couples who are happily married. My own is that you shouldn't be the spokesperson of anyone's marriage. They have things they are covering which you don't know.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by realgift: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2022
AbuAeesha:

then posting her pics, to proof what point?

You wicked ooo, you want to proof how faithful and good his wife is to him. Tell him to give you his phone number too.
My brother fear woman, the fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by treatise: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:
How about a woman that's maltreating her husband?

I don't want to say what's on my mind cos my pastor is below already. lipsrsealed
He forgot that though it can be found in the book of Andrews 6 verse 7.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by realgift: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Ebubu:
may God bless women. i’ve vowed not to maltreat my wife. and i’m a bachelor, even in her imperfection, i’ll cherish her. the only imperfection i’ll not cherish her is unfaithfulness.

Enter the river first lets see if you can swim or not.
Marriage different from dating and courting.
Love is blind while marriage is an eye opener

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by realgift: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2022
ghiloman28:
This man is old and does not know what the woman of nowadays are doing lately to men. Omo men are going through alot. You provide everything and end up getting nothing in return not even a complimentary from so called entitled partner. God help us angry

Bros your eyes don see, May God deliver men from such entitled partner. Women of now adays need to change such mentality or else men will only sleep with them get babies and dump them
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by dealslip(f): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Definitely, there are millions of couples who are happily married. My own is that you shouldn't be the spokesperson of anyone's marriage. They have things they are covering which you don't know.
You have described the ladies of nowadays and their antics in marriage. You have spoken for their marriage but I can't speak for others!!! I am not anyone's spokesperson just repeating their reality as revealed by them. No human is perfect, you can't just dwell on the negative, It's unhealthy, must they have what they are covering up?
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by FuckTheMod: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2022
FullBlastLight:

D Preacher is essentially referring 2 covenantly married spouses, not d fornicators u're needlessly jibbing abt here 2 defend!
Does a whóre who spent her life and hoe-phase fucƙing around with various guy deserve love and good treatment?
You can't reap what you didn't sow, and you'll always reap what you sow.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by FuckTheMod: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Necessity1:

The Pastor was talking about WIFE whom you legally married, not side chicks or sex-partner. Take note
Does a whóre who spent her life and hoe-phase fucƙing around with various guy deserve love and good treatment?
You can't reap what you didn't sow, and you'll always reap what you sow.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by dealslip(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2022
realgift:

Bros your eyes don see, May God deliver men from such entitled partner. Women of now adays need to change such mentality or else men will only sleep with them get babies and dump them
You don't think men of nowadays need a change of mentality. This is an age of the spirit - everyone is selfish bottom line. Plus marriage is a mystery. It's not just meeting a fine girl/boy, have a wedding, make babies and labor to death.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by NoToPile: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Bless you sir.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by Mindlog: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
realgift:

And when those babies become adults and do not have any bonding with the biological fathers, who will be blamed because men are more likely to be neglectful of the children they had with women they dumped?

1 Like

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by ehay(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
FuckTheMod:

You can't reap what you didn't sow, and you'll always reapp what you sow.

Was the hoe forced on you? You decided to make a hoe your wife, so you should treat her like a wife.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by ehay(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
tiswell:
most women consciously or subconsciously manipulates their children against their fathers.
Men are usually 'lonely" in their old age,as their wives junkets from one visit(children's homes)to another.

Obviously you grew up in a peaceful home. I watched my father beat and maltreat my mother several times when I was a kid and that formed the bases of my non existing relationship with my father. My mother did not have to manipulate anyone of us.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by elijahkayode(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
DJ HOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by DjHolyNigeria
DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter @DjHolyNigeria
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by LordGuru1: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Corrent Guy from Correct Tribe! The Greatness of any People is directly Proportional to how sensible or senseless their males are. History has proven that World dominating Tribes are divinely backed up because their males protect, treasure, and treat their females as Queens. While Slave Tribes always treat their females as useless bitches.
Obavoh:

Sometimes I get so angry that I shout at her. But when she starts crying , I will go on my knees and beg her. I even go as far as buying her 2 big bottles of KUNU KWAKWA (her favorite drink) just to console her.

Women are our mini gods. They are our creators and life bringers here on earth. Respect them and your life will be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by FuckTheMod: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Was the hoe forced on you? You decided to make a hoe your wife, so you should treat her like a wife.
Will you ever come out honest and admit that you're a whóre who has slept with various guys including married men?
When the issue of bodycount is raised, you become angry and defensive. You say it doesn't and shouldn't matter. But a man's present and future matters? Or-deh grin
You people always just think that you can eat your cake and have it. Nothing is hidden and your dirty and ugly past will always come back to bite you in the ass.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by MadarasBlade(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obavoh:

Why are you so senseless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by MyAmericandream(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
GeneralPula:
Make e go sit down jae..

What of wife’s that are doing the same to their husband? Are they helping

Chill.. him go soon write that one.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by iamsolasoul(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ebubu:
Nobody wants an unfaithful partner because it means a leak in the bond share the sentiment. The best offence is defense.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by ehay(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Will you ever come out honest and admit that you're a whóre who has slept with various guys including married men?
When the issue of bodycount is raised, you become angry and defensive. You say it doesn't and shouldn't matter. But a man's present and future matters? Or-deh grin
You people alw[color=#006600][/color]ays just think that you can eat your cake and have it. Nothing is hidden and your dirty and ugly past will always come back to bite you in the ass.

Say whatever you want, the decision to marry or not to marry a hoe lies in your hands. But who ever you finally decide to marry deserves to be treated like a wife. Simple.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by Vhu1: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic / Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.