Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men (23218 Views)

Does Masturbation Hinders One's Progress / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by jessylaurel(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obavoh:
I always put my wife before myself and my life.

Sometimes I get so angry that I shout at her. But when she starts crying , I will go on my knees and beg her. I even go as far as buying her 2 big bottles of KUNU KWAKWA (her favorite drink) just to console her.

If a woman cries and curses you, your life will never been the same.

Women are our mini gods. They are our creators and life bringers here on earth. Respect them and your life will be blessed.

My wife above everything. I love you

Correct Man
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by Lovelydaisies: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
Marriage these days is simply an employment for the females. That's why they're are always about marriage. Instead of getting a job, they're looking for innocent men to adopt them. If I provide everything for you, and all you have to give Back in return is sex, you shouldn't expect me to respect you.

So what do you want her to give back?
It's just a simple question. Answer honestly.
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by Emanodimo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
I discovered that some fathers, mothers, pastors etc are yet to realise that things are not the same from the viewpoint of their own generation.

They failed to acknowledge the fact some of the female gender that becomes wives aren't with the same personality that they(our fathers, mothers, pastors) knows in marriages.

They(Pastors etc) needs to update themselves with reality and be careful in making some proclamation in allusion.

They need to learn how to balance issues.

There are some Bible verses that command the husband to care for the wife and vice versa but you will rarely heard them quoting to the end, why? Because they want to eulogize the church.

Some words like, if a man will enter heaven, the wife can tell. If a woman will enter heaven, who can tell? Our pastors never tell us till today? That's hypocrite.

Also, there is a notion that place the female gender
Re: Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men by Emanodimo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Also, the idea that the female gender give birth to life doesn't place them at a vantage position to be worship. That's their divine and biological mandate. A man till that soil to make that possible with his sweat and money.

You will heard in courtship, a woman must not do this and that, but u never heard they say it vice versa that a man shouldn't be doing this and that.

The Pastors should learn to balance marital issues rather than praising one than the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.