Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President (17822 Views)

Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, says that although Nigerians are hungry, they can as well manage their hunger.

The former Lagos State governor stated this on Tuesday at the officially flagged-off ceremony of the Kolmani Integrated Development Project, KIPRO, in Bauchi State.

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari had put the country on the path of prosperity, adding that history would be kind to him as a former general who came to rescue his country when things were gloomy.

He said: “Whatever they say in their social media, traditional comments, and write-ups, history will be very kind to you because you are in the class of great retired generals who came to rescue their country.

“We may be hungry but we can manage our hunger; we don’t want to kill each other. Today, you gave us a path to prosperity, a path to success.

“The only thing that I may want to exclude and argue about is the West and Europe. They use our coal and fuel to develop their economy, and they ask us to be conscious, but I like your answer.

“We cannot stay hungry and starve to death. We have to take care of ourselves unless they pay compensation to us; that is where we stand.”

Mr Tinubu also assured the president that if elected, he would ensure that Lake Chad is “recharged” as a means of tackling hunger in the country.

“Anytime we discuss the lack of food and the challenges of terrorism, you will talk about Lake Chad. Okay, let me assure you, if I’m elected the president, I will recharge Lake Chad,” he assured.
https://dailynigerian.com/nigerians-manage-hunger/

Nlfpmod

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2022
It is you and your family that will manage hunger

212 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2022
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh, I super love this smart politician

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket grin

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president grin

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Agenda must Agend

Potato must potate

Last last February go come and go, their body go calm down after grin grin

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2022
cool

I really loved his speech yesterday, especially on coal for energy, recharging lake Chad, seeking compensation from west over global warming

This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent, funny and witty.. go and watch his Colloquium

He has slowly told western power , Nigeria will use Coal plant, and maybe Nuclear..

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I really loved his speech yesterday, especially on coal for energy, recharging lake Chad, seeking compensation from west over global warming

This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent

Can you tell any member of your family to keep managing hunger?
if your answer is yes, Then so shall it be.

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Aufbauh(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Groundwater recharge is a technique by which infiltrated water passes through the unsaturated region of groundwater and joins the water table.

This deep technical idea cannot be comprehended by supporters of a mere third class trader.

PrinceOfLagos:
It is you and your family that will manage hunger

What is this one blabbing or have the hunger turn your brain upside down?

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by JASONjnr(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Definitely, this man will create ministry of hunger management...

He's beginning to inform you of hunger that you should be expecting.... Because he's going to come with excess taxation.

He's going to tax everyone and he's going to kill small scale business running in the streets with massive taxation....

When that is done, hunger will set in, and he will tell you that you can manage your hunger....

This man will destroy Nigeria.. All he's after, is money...And he's never tired of making this money...

Dude wants to go down as the best political criminal ever liveth...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Can you tell any member of your family to keep managing hunger?

If it means my family would have a better future and not eat poison

Yes

Even the bible says Man shall not live by breads alone

The good man eats to live, while the evil man lives to eat.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by GoooodHardDick: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Thank God for peter Obi if not we would have been Left with sniper and otapiapia.

PO for president Inshallah

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by zombieHUNTER: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool
This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent

But at the end of the day...
its all balderdash.. nothing good can come out of the APc

its you and all supporters of APc that will manage the hunger you wished unto others by endorsing an old tired bones on the country

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Majesty2(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
What a great speech
Jagaban, we stand gidigba on your mandate

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
may this bastard drug dealing vagabond Tinubu never happen to Nigeria and may his supporters perish because they seek evil for Nigeria.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Yes

You didn't answer my question . I asked again, Can you tell your family to continue to manage hunger?

Yes or No

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

But at the end of the day...
its all balderdash.. nothing good can come out of the APc

its you and all supporters of APc that will manage the hunger you wished unto others by endorsing an old tired bones on the country

Please Zombidiots should stop qouting me into shallow petty banters

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by zombieHUNTER: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Please Zombidiots should stop qouting me into shallow petty banters

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You didn't answer my question . I asked again, Can you tell your family to continue to manage hunger?

Yes or No

My comment are boldly written in English, kindly read again and find your answer within

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Realdon1(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Yes

The good man eats to live, while the evil man lives to eat.

You are very wicked man.
You and Apc will never go unpunished.
You and Tinubu will never succeed.
Our prayers Will put you guys in shame.
You are quoting bible with your evil mind.

Thank God for giving Nigeria Peter Obi

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 my.nd44 Se.un Nlfp.mod domi.nique

May what you wish me be the portion of your family
Why are you calling on the moderators ? I thought you were applauding Tinubu for making such wicked comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by zombieHUNTER: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

May what you wish me be the portion of your family

This is what you wish the country...

running to the mods won't save you.. ode

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Majesty2(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Realdon1:

You are very wicked man.
You and Apc will never go unpunished.
You and Tinubu will never succeed.
Our prayers Will put you guys in shame.
You are quoting bible with your evil mind.

Thank God for giving Nigeria Peter Obi
You can curse from morning till night, that won't still make the worthless akpu munching idiot you are following to become president of this great country..... Obidient and his zombidiots will labour in vain, know this and stop wasting your salty tears

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you calling on the moderators ? I thought you were applauding Tinubu for making such wicked comment

Ok let me ask you a question if you are intelligent enough

You have always cursed APC and Tinubu

If for any reason your family are hungry, and Tinubu offers you a bag of rice to eat will you eat such or tell your family to manage their hunger

Let's assume you are a man of your words, even as you failed to deactivate

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

This is what you wish the country...

running to the mods won't save you.. ode

And if I don't wish that on anyone at anytime may that be your portion

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Majesty2(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
Cheap propaganda by okoro!
you get am

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Receives Delegation From The European Union / Amaechi Clarifies Narrow/standard Gauge Lines Controversy / President Tinubu Meets French Presidential Envoy As Nigeria Prepares For Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.