Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) (45913 Views)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has slammed a Twitter troll who said her weight loss is as a result of surgery, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who insisted that she lost 75 pounds without undergoing surgery wrote;

"LOST 75 POUNDS no surgery! Dumb asses claiming I did can suck mine!"

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1594754049827553289?t=KvEhr7NuD1oyVTXwqde5kg&s=19

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Her body was personal to her until she herself made it a public affair. And the public is filled with people of different opinions.

He that fetches ant-infected firewood will be visited by lizards.

342 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2022
whatever
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by ShoeWorld2(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Teni use to be a fine girl with nice body structure...
It's possible that she lost weight without surgery but you know we're humans and we're always against what we don't understand instead of seeking for knowledge.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Surgery or not, the most important thing is that she has lost weight and she looks more attractive doing that. Period!!!

We like amebo in this country

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by SenatorNG(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her body was personal to her until she herself made it public affair. And the public is filled with people of different opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Don't know how long she's been working on her body, but it sure looks good on her, surgery or not.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
If you check well, that troll's mother might be an overweighted hippotamus, who if given the chance will open a GoFundMe account in other to solicit for funds to undergo Liposuction.

Prinzstan:
....Not Funny Tozo.

The problem with Mórons like you is that you want everything to be funny, imagine this She-Goat who knows if you are even a whale that needs Liposuction.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
She's more beautiful like this.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by englishmart(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
It is easier for Aso Rock to pass through the eye of a needle, than for Teni to have lost 75 pounds naturally.
Which exercise you dey do wey Tyson Fury no dey do times 20?
Just like the corpulent Eniola Badmus, you girls should not allow low self-esteem and surgery kill you

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
Surgery or not she can never be slim like Genevieve.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by sukkot: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
she try. too much weight is not good for the organs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by BATified2023: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
A
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
Well, even if it was surgical...she would have loose skin.

The troll should watch some programmes like My 600 pound weight loss. There are fat people who lose weight..either via surgery or normal exercise and diet...and they still have loose skin....which means they have to have an operation.

Also, what is a 'workout body'. ? Controlling diet is 80% of weight losss...exercise is 20%. Some people do cardio only, and don't do weight lifting and other exercises....

Finally, troll thinks that weight loss surgery is probably JUST liposuction. There are a variety of proccedures...which involve either removing part of the digestive system, or even putting a ballon like device in the stomach or making the stomach smaller ...weight loss surgery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by FuckDModz: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
grin

At least she has seen the light.

To the idiots claiming “fat and happy”, “my body, my choice”, you will soon die unexpectedly.

Fucking morons!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
She go sweet to ..... Bulaba!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Not saying you did surgery oh, but can I also suck 'yours' as well tongue

9 Likes

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Hw ur weight loss take concern us...
But did you mean say "any DUMB4SS wey no believe you should suck ur own DUMB4SS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Losing weight is not as hard as many think, her face and other parts of her body shows someone who did an all round cardio and food control program

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by nakaman: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
I never knew until now, make I kuku go check her recent pics
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by dalongjnr: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
Her Wahalla

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nze91(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
I want to lose weight too
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Kajaard: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
She looks better now that she has lost weight.

Although that her weight loss picture shows a complete lack of muscles, I guess that's why people said she never visited the gym and the weight loss came from somewhere else.

All in all, she looks good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her body was personal to her until she herself made it public affair. And the public is filled with people of different opinions.

Gbamest Gbam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
cheesy

It baffles me how on earth some modafucka niggas have time to follow and trolls celebrities online

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
I thought she was Proud of her body?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by MacDani(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
next please
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Rechargeam247(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Way to go sometimes. It's very possible to lose weight in a very short time drinking water and light meals etc. without undergoing surgery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Kajaard:
She looks better now that she has lost weight.

Although that her weight loss picture shows a complete lack of muscles, I guess that's why people said she never visited the gym and the weight loss came from somewhere else.

All in all, she looks good.
she could have los tit on keto with no gym involved

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Freemasonry: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2022
That troll probably has a pile of bills waiting for him, relationship going through a hard time, family with varying degrees of problems, his job may be draining him.
But instead of worrying about all of that he'd rather concern himself with Teni's weight loss.
Is that not misplaced priority?

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.