Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi (34761 Views)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut & Friends Hang Out Together In London (Photos, Video) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Sunkyboie(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
God bless every helper!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by beewhy009(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Grace spoke!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Gt321(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
prophetwis:
I still maintain that the problem is the Nigerian structure, if we can do away with the present structure and the politicians behind it,the country will be great again.
Like military rules
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which masters? With 5million?

There are countries he can go with 5 million. I wouldn't advise business because only a handful of businesses will yield a good return for him except he's willing to take the risk.

Life's full of choices.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by redcliff: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
This is the reality of the Nigerian youth

and its interesting that they still want to return the same ol people that put them in this mess because of peanuts. its a shame really.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Nobleou(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
That's is the reality Nigerian graduates are facing

African leaders are curses to us.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by BABANGBALI: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Cry no fit him mouth. Make him come look mannabbqgrils mouth and see how cry fit him mouth like sey dem born cry with am.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by BABANGBALI: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nobleou:
That's is the reality Nigerian graduates are facing

African leaders are curses to us.....
especially this Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Amza07(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Amza07:
God help me
am in pain and suffering
50k can change my life for ever
my condition right now is life threaten.
Please no amount is too small. 3136900217
firstbank
Ebiloma thankGod.

Help a fellow brother please
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by papiilo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author= post=118627098][/quote] but you this woman you're very stingy
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Amza07:
Help a fellow brother please

You beg too much.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Ijb11: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Why
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Amza07(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

You beg too much.
please dont be anoyed am in a harsh condition
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Brushstrokes20: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wow!... May God replenish the coffers of the givers in folds!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Pofgrace(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
They had to show it on social media. I'd have loved to ask what that young man is doing for a living?
it is through social media he saw the guy interview and raised donation for him on his page check tunde ednut IG

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Bigchristo: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-iB9hbVjg

https://www.legit.ng/people/1505608-gave-n5-million-nigerian-man-tears-receiving-donations-obi-cubana-others/
there are millions of Nigerians living below average lifestyle of the western world but the truth is those people don’t want to be elevated because they’ve been structured on suffering and smiling by the Nigeria government, even while you’re trying to tell them to think out of the box like finding means to vote in a government that works for the entire Nigerians they will be hellbent of following deceits and lies due to religious sentiments and political differences, average American and western citizens put their country National interests first above tribal or religion sentiments but here you will see some youths who claimed to be educated supporting a system of government and political parties that has failed the country this far all because of religion/tribalism and political sentiments, it’s only a fool that keep doing same thing and expect a different results, we aren’t helping ourselves if we can not get the system of government that works, think about if Nigeria as oil producing country can not afford to pay their unemployed citizens just 30k stipend per month or give food stamps to those who can’t afford to feed and subsidize housing for average Nigerians, These are the things that makes abroad better than Nigeria, you reading this can call it trash because you haven’t experienced a system of government that works and want to vote for antics and some ancestors to be ruling yet you claimed to be educated and woke my brother n sister if you’re such a person your parents Needs a refund of tuition fee, if not that the video went viral and this young man gets help maybe you would have heard he jumped into lagoon, there are so many Nigerians passing through such situation be wise while selecting a leader stop using your stomach to vote use your brain and have a visionary’s leaders not those Agbada wearing politicians

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Allisgud: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Not the amount of money he has now o,he need orientation to guide him from that thing like habit drawing him back all this while make him no go use that money play betnaija
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by MNDY(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
There are well-to-do people on this forum.
Pls help Nigerians crying out with their account numbers here every now and then too.
Nothing is too small.
People are going through a lot in this country ruled by these highly insensitive politicians.

Zenith Bank
MONDAY
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wow, an open mouth is really an open destiny for some people o.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Starboytwo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
No be everybody wan jakpa.

No be every body dey face sapa

In this naija, life iz goinnnnnnn.

Aiye n’ loh.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by sundayabuo47: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Emmanuel909090: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Grace
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by alingo2013(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
gbengene1234:
5 million no mean say you be millionaire. Someone needs to educate this hediot

Does your father has five million now, lie to us let us see, show proof that your father or any member of your family has five million, instead of you to be happy somebody life is going better you open your stupid mouth to say nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by hily070: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
For me na only 1k I need now to feed... sad
If anyone can help..
0034137710... access bank.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Cypress042(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aoeil:
Nevergive up, no matter the obstacles .. One day your Saudi Arabia will beat Argentina
grin
For sure man

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by goodnewscliff(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
now multiply that money
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Johnny147147: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Irondome1:
Hungerbad.

undecided

I still remember this moniker. R.I.P bro

NL miss u
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Funky123(f): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
gbengene1234:

You are really pained oo for you to call him idiot
Grow up osiso
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Streetdreamx(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
it's not easy to be a nigerian, that is way the nigerian pledge ended with "so help me God".
Re: Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi by Princewell2012(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
gbengene1234:
cheesy grin grin honestly I don laugh tire here. At least him too will boast of counting millions before. He is still a young boy I hope he makes good use of it.
I just need only one million believe me I will be good to go, nomather how useless our money have reduced to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / OJB Jezreel Buried At Ikoyi Cemetery (Photos) / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.