Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan (46031 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by sirray001: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
obi should not waste his time here.. we don't want him cool
who know you?

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Softmirror: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peterobi90:
"A town hall different... balablu blu blu bulabah... Eeh babilu buleh... grin grin

YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR JUST LIKE JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Truthisunique2: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
mvem:
na so una hate igbo people ?

you guyz make it look criminal for igbos to take part actively in this election
when time reach for Igbo to be president na Nigerians go choose the Igbo man

Soludo, umahi, the ex CBN presidential candidate are all good

Not Igbo giving us Biafra apologist

It's obvious even the whole South isn't on this obi page with the sham gathering in oyo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
I will deactivate my account if Peter Obi gets 20k votes in Oyo state.
What's special about your account that one can easily create why not swear with your life then we will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by timoney45(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Your account have no economic value. Sell one of your kidneys and give the money to orphanages in Oyo.
That will be a perfect economical bet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by akbonus: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Of what value is your account to anyone other than you?threaten with suicide if Obi wins,then we will know you are talking,Urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Banhammy717: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ibadan of all places.

I don't think people here are up to 100.

Even Local masquerade in Yemetu Adabale will attract more followers than Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Africum: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
See crowd......

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by chrisxxx(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
You want to continue in your directionless trend¿
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by SaiOba: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oh yes, you are VERY intelligently correct Bro. That's the more reason they all left their businesses for this OBIDATTI Oyo Campaign Rally. Some of una for NL shame dey shame me.
ALTERNATEID:

They are definitely not Peter Obi urchins in Oyo state. They are proud Tinubu supporters.

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Where will the 20k votes come from? Oyo state for that matter, joke of the century. Most of the guys who will attend the rally are going there to catch out and be agents on election day purposely again to still catch out. Genesis 12 vs 3
ALTERNATEID:
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Frankbaro(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:

Who be "We", you and who?
Unfortunately for you, you're a nobody.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by DestinyNigga: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ibadan is Obident

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ifnyioj22(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peterobi90:
"A town hall different... balablu blu blu bulabah... Eeh babilu buleh... grin grin
Babaa blu
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Johel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Akurakambe:
Stop posting fake news.

Peter Obi aircraft
has been impounded at the airport. He's not yet in Ibadan

Clown
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by vengertime: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:

You and who? Speak for yourself and your parents.

Oyo State remains Obidient. Anything APC will be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by gafsal: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=ALTERNATEID I will deactivate my account if Peter Obi gets 20k votes in Oyo state.

For where ? I'm in ibadan and based in ibadan,I can tell you on can't get that in ibadan.

Na so one ...DAUDAHAMMED for nairaland here said he's living in omi-adio and promised to deliver his PU for obi...
Who knows you for Omi adio? I live in Omi adio, Police station area and nothing like obi in my abete... no be only OBÌ na ORÓGBÓ (bitter kola)

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ganisucks(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
I owe you 50K cash if he get up to 20K votes

You're only aware of part one of emefiele's plan. Part 2 will shock everybody.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by zionstaar75: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The reasonable number of oyo people that are not urchins will be enough to give Peter Obi the required 25-40% of votes in Oyo state.
40% in Oyo state?do u even know what you're saying? So u actually expect Nigerians to vote for people calling our beloved country a zoo.let the pictures of the rally come out first.bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by zionstaar75: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
I owe you 50K cash if he get up to 20K votes

I go add 10k

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Ijaya123: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Is this a political rally or a naming ceremony? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by ogatboy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Person wen no get account wan deactivate account. What kinda joke is this?
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Banhammy717: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
mvem:
na so una hate igbo people ?

you guyz make it look criminal for igbos to take part actively in this election
Nobody hates Igbo people, but Igbo people hates other tribes.

In Igbo land, they hardly accommodate strangers to build houses or company or place of worship. It's Igbo land for mainly Igbos.

In Hausa or Yoruba land, you will see houses, companies, churches and mosques being owned by Igbos, but reverse is the case in Igbo land.

In 1999 when Obasanjo and PDP zoned Senate Presidency to South East, just for Igbos to produce one candidate for that post, they messed everything up, one Igbo will petition another Igbo, started washing their dirty linens outside.
They hate themselves, at the end of the day, 6 Igbos occupied a seat meant for one Igbo. No decorum

Prior to 2015 general elections, APC zoned Senate Presidency to South East, the seat is meant for two term senator, Ngige was the only qualified senator from Igbo land, due to hatred Igbos have for themselves, they made sure Senator Chris Ngige did not secure return ticket to the Senate, talkless of becoming Senate President.

Now, charity begins at home, how do you interpret Governor Soludo's stand against Peter Obi?. He's vowed to work against Peter Obi even in Anambra, Obi's state.

Nobody hates Igbo, but themselves.

Now everyone have abandoned Ekweremadu, BUT still shows support for IPOB and unknown gunmen, killing their own brothers.

I think Igbos need attitude change.

It's just my personal opinion in response to your question.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by Akacollins7: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2022

That's not enough, better to say you'll hang your self. So after that day if you don't hang yourself motor will help us do it, by crushing you
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by searchlight: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
He's not coming for fools, he's coming for the sound minds and you are not among
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by achimendy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:

Who's we??
My friend speak for yourself.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by searchlight: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u know the place is close to dugbe where they sell their fake products so expect them dere
At least i love the fact that you are admitting that Igbos in Ibadan will give a sizeable number of votes and that is how it is in all part of the country. you are foolishly promoting obi ignorantly. anyway i dont expect you to have the capacity to reason after all you are an URCHIN
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by BennyDGreat: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Haba wetin be 20k....no be local government election na
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by searchlight: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
uba1991:
I can swear that Peter Obi will not get one local government in Oyo state.
I can beat my chest that the Agbado master will clear all the five states in the south east lol
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by focus7: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Is this a family meeting or campaign rally?

I am not understanding.
Re: Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan by danngnews: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
LILTJAY:

Go and stop him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.