Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman (28101 Views)

President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock / Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by diplomat058(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don't think Tinubu will sack all of them. He may retain the intelligent ones with proven records of achievement cos Asíwájú himself is a product of technocracy

alsudan:
Most of these clowns in Government will be sacked latest June/July next year.

Onochie of all people NDDC Chairman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hmmm something fishy is smelling in "the other room".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by bestman09(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Chimeluv(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
She "worked hard" for this government undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Elidrisy20: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Finally
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Bridget95(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
madapcmod:
E be like say Buhari dey fvck this woman. He has been trying to give her lucrative post all these while.

Remember how he nominated her for INEC commissioner position until the public shut it down.
Buhari fit Bleep?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Congratulations madam. You deserve it. Who says loyalty doesn't pay?. All the way from CPC now we are at the top. Who says loyalty doesn't pay?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Bridget95(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
madapcmod:
E be like say Buhari dey fvck this woman. He has been trying to give her lucrative post all these while.

Remember how he nominated her for INEC commissioner position until the public shut it down.
Buhari fit f^ck?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by utenwuson: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari has carnal knowledge of this wit...ch
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by GorillaApp(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
madapcmod:

I'm sure she's giving him something

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by ljoh: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
usecondom:
Chop up madam nothing do you.
grow up
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
She is a Nigerian and has all the requisite experience to chair the NDDC.

So many people commenting out of sentiments and emotions with hate.

NDDC has an MD and other managerial position.

The chairman is the eyes of the president in NDDC.

Buhari reserves the right to put anyone he trust and like there.

Senate will approve her nomination and IPOB can go hug transformer.

God bless Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Thunder scatter IPOB the bitter souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na wa o!
Very wrong
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by honestivo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hope she will work for the interest of The Niger Delta not political interest
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by ecolime(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lauretta? cool

I want to believe she is Buhari's girlfriend.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
GorillaApp:

I'm sure she's giving him something
Or there is secret that she knows about this govt that the president feels frapped

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by swiych(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Reward 4 Labour, lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Heffalump(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wow, ugly hag is about to be compensated for her hard labor

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
southsouthking:
We keep electing clowns in office, and give the the seat of the headmaster office.

why you dey stammering while typing..?

this is new
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Nwaetche(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Problem dey ooh. I hope President Buhari consulted widely with stakeholders.

I do not want to think that Buhari is not trying to sow a seed of discord in the Niger Delta. I hope the Ijaws will agree to this? Many of my Ijaw friends were hoping that Buhari would make a Delta Ijaw the NDDC Chairperson.

Loretta is Igbo from Delta state and the Director of finance is Edo. The two positions with the MD are the most powerful position in NDDC.

Well for me I hope Madam Onochie would zip her mouth and swing into action. She should try come down to Rivers and see hundreds of abandoned NDDC projects littered everywhere and see how she can help to start completing them.

emmatex2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/23/president-buhari-nominates-lauretta-onochie-as-nddc-chairman/
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Moh247: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari and This Woman matter don dey raise suspicion o
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by southsouthking(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

why you dey stammering while typing..?

this is new

Who dey beat you when make you come dey cry?
You need bucket to cry out?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
midehi2:
Oh lawd

Wait oo, are you sure this drunkard woman was not gracing Buhari's bed when Aisha was away cos I don't understand him pushing her forward most times shocked
may be he has eaten her vegetable because i am not understanding Baba again.We need to investigate her,hope she is not blackmailing or scamming Baba.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by emperordelis(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
What's with Buhari and this woman,first it was INEC ,that didn't work and now it's NDDC..Wow
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by CheapHomes1: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
festacman:
If Lauretta Onochie would scale Senate screening, she will be a good chairman because her coconut head na legendary.

However, she might not be alive for long because the coalition of politicians, traditional rulers, youth leaders and Niger Delta activists who see NDDC as their 'mama breasts' would rather kill than remove their mouths.

if you say "the coalition of politicians, traditional rulers, youth leaders and Niger Delta activists who see NDDC as their 'mama breasts'", what does lauretta onochie see NDDC as?
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by madapcmod: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
diplomat058:
I don't think Tinubu will sack all of them. He may retain the intelligent ones with proven records of achievement cos Asíwájú himself is a product of technocracy

Keep dreaming Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu bla blue hulaboo is going no where near Aso rock.

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by SaiOba: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari just want to give this usèlèèss BATstard werey work for compensation sake shaa. Dis baba sef, Na wah o
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by festacman(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if you say "the coalition of politicians, traditional rulers, youth leaders and Niger Delta activists who see NDDC as their 'mama breasts'", what does lauretta onochie see NDDC as?

You tell me.
Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by nairavsdollars(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
I pray the Senate reject her again

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lauretta Onochie has been transfer market in this adminstration for awhile first was when she was shortlisted for INEC REC nominee and was rejected. Finally, she has been berthed with NDDC.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections / Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari / Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.