Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option (28435 Views)

NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg / UPDATE OF THE WOMAN, LUKAYAT PRAYS AND SMILE AFTER THE SURGERY, VIDEO / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omo, whatever abeg. Like we care. I didn't even read the epistle. Too hungry abeg. Make this woman do come serve my food.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by jubrilELsudan: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
JudahTheDream:

thunder fire u n ur entire generation! How many of ur useless leaders u don face say he chop money? Ewu

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

THUNDER FIRE YOU PLUS YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS TO CUM PLUS YOUR CHIDRENS CHIDRENS CHIDRENS CHIDRENS CHIDRENS

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by OBTOREPA(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Founder of Chess in Slums, Tunde Onakoya shares story:

https://twitter.com/Tunde_OD/status/15 95343156597456896
please go to teaching hospital Ibadan. There's one named orthopedic doctor, he's the best in west African as a whole. I've forgotten his name
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by jubrilELsudan: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

How the guy take get money? Do you have an idea about his net worth?

The way he’s talking I no even understand.

HE GOT BILLIONS FROM INTERNATIONAL DONATIONS AFTER HE WENT VIRAL

PERSON WEY NO FIT EVEN AFFORD TO BUY BREAD AND BEANS BEFORE

ALL NA FORMAT....HE DON DROP AM SEY HE NEED SURGERY CAUSE HIM KNOW SEY LATER IN FUTURE PEOPLE GO DRAG AM SEY HE DON CHOP MONEY .....SO HE AND HIM FOLLOWERS GO REFERENCE THIS BROADCAST WEY HIM DO AS PROOF SEY AFTER ALL SO SO AND SO TIME BEFORE.... HE EVEN ANNOUNCE AM SEY HIM NEED TO BUY NEW HIP

TOMORROW NA KIDNEY TRANSPLANT HIM GO SAY HIM NEED

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by 211kamharida: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
quick recoverysome bone injuries come and go i dont know whyfootballers can relatequick recoverysome bone injuries come and go i dont know whyfootballers can relate...
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by ObalendeCMS: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

HE GOT BILLIONS FROM INTERNATIONAL DONATIONS AFTER HE WENT VIRAL

PERSON WEY NO FIT EVEN AFFORD TO BUY BREAD AND BEANS BEFORE

ALL NA FORMAT....HE DON DROP AM SEY HE NEED SURGERY CAUSE HIM KNOW SEY LATER IN FUTURE PEOPLE GO DRAG AM SEY HE DON CHOP MONEY .....SO HE AND HIM FOLLOWERS GO REFERENCE THIS BROADCAST WEY HIM DO AS PROOF SEY AFTER ALL SO SO AND SO TIME BEFORE.... HE EVEN ANNOUNCE AM SEY HIM NEED TO BUY NEW HIP

TOMORROW NA KIDNEY TRANSPLANT HIM GO SAY HIM NEED

Thanks bro. All these overnight millionaires/billionaire sef.

*hisses*

I’ve gone to check the guy story on Wikipedia. I swear I no dey inspired. Seems like an opportunist to me.

My opinion, though.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Founder of Chess in Slums, Tunde Onakoya shares story:

https://twitter.com/Tunde_OD/status/1595343156597456896

Xray badt gaan oo... where is the ROD?
WHEN we determined to find a FOCUS, WHAT IS CHERISHED bt NOT IMPERATIVE, DISAPPEARS.

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by jubrilELsudan: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Thanks bro. All these overnight millionaires/billionaire sef.

*hisses*

I’ve gone to check the guy story on Wikipedia. I swear I no dey inspired. Seems like an opportunist to me.

My opinion, though.

HE IS A CONFAM OPPORTUNIST

THE 2 BOYS HE USED IN HIS FORMAT THAT HE PICKED FROM THE STREETS AND ADOPTED THEM..... SPONSORING THEM TO SCHOOL AND COACHING THEM IN CHESS TURNED OUT TO BE HIS KIDS BORNE TO HIM BY HIS DIFFERENT TEENAGE LOVERS WHOM HE INITIALLY ABANDONED THEN TOOK THEM IN A SHORT WHILE BEFORE HIS STORY STARTED MAKING WAVES ON TWITTER

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS STORY FROM DAY ONE BEFORE ANYBODY EVEN GOT TO HEAR ABOUT HIM WHEN HE JUST HAD 5 FOLLOWERS

1 Share

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by Exceed15: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Inspiring. Be strong bro.
Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by dranvesh(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2022
A kidney transplant is a surgical treatment carried out to replace a diseased kidney with a healthy kidney from a donor. The kidney may additionally come from a deceased organ donor or from a living donor. Family participants or others who are in very good health may be capable of donating considered one of their kidneys. This kind of transplant is referred to as a dwelling transplant. People who donate a kidney can live healthy lives with one healthful kidney. Visit Dr. Anvesh Golla at https://www.anveshnephro.com/ best nephrologist in Vijayawada, India. He has the best team for renal transplantation treatment.

Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by Bisayooooooo: 8:32pm On Jan 31
I recently came across your inspiring journey online, particularly your courageous decision to undergo surgery for your hip replacement surgery. Your story has deeply resonated with me, and I believe it has the potential to empower and motivate countless others facing similar challenges.

I had a similar experience as a child, I was a year old when my dad noticed a little difference in my left leg, I was refered to Igbobi and I used months admitted at the hospital. I was discharged after a while but the challenge still persistent. I also had some shortage and as the year go bye the shortage increased.

To cut the long story short, I have had two successful hip replacement surgeries in the last 20years.

I would love to walk you and any other person having musculoskeletal disorder through this journey.

Here is my email: busyayo02@gmail.com

Bisayo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average / Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) / African Journalists Decry Racist Monkeypox Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.