Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell (79768 Views)

He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria / Price Of Canada Ticket From Nigeria / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
gaby:

If you weren't a deadbeat two-faced hypocrite, why would you want to discourage people from aspiring to the height you had reached and decided to transition on your terms? Kindly tell me why.

Why must everyone see life in Canada and wherever else from your prism?

I'm sure it makes you feel good about yourself being seen and lorded over like a big fish in a small pond here in Nigeria since no one gives an eff about you and what you have in Canada.

Why not allow people decide for themselves if your meaning of cold and loneliness is the same as theirs?

Ungrateful lots.

That guy is a hypocrite and he's got a very low self-esteem. He's probably the only financially buoyant one in his family and community, hence the reason he thought he could talk trash online thinking people here are high school kids.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

I never expected better from you. This same country you are talking down on is the one you claimed you can't wait to return to. Inferiority complex and double standards. You're a disgusting creature.

I'm just regurgitating what y'all say here. I don't believe my own country is poor but you children of hate wish things go bad for Nigeria so you can justify your Japa syndrome

19 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
gaby:

If you weren't a deadbeat two-faced hypocrite, why would you want to discourage people from aspiring to the height you had reached and decided to transition on your terms? Kindly tell me why.

Why must everyone see life in Canada and wherever else from your prism?

I'm sure it makes you feel good about yourself being seen and lorded over like a big fish in a small pond here in Nigeria since no one gives an eff about you and what you have in Canada.

Why not allow people decide for themselves if your meaning of cold and loneliness is the same as theirs?

Ungrateful lots.

If hypocrisy has a face, it is yours. See someone accusing someone of hypocrisy. Your country do everything to train you in school for free,but the only thing you unfortunate lot can give her is to wish her bad and proclaim yourself as Japa ambassador

May you never reach where I reach in life

12 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

That guy is a hypocrite and he's got a very low self-esteem. He's probably the only financially buoyant one in his family and community, hence the reason he thought he could talk trash online thinking people here are high school kids.

Yes I'm the only successful person in my village. How about you? Have u make it? That's where you're always gonna be --yea, in the dream of going to Canada. Get your ass to work idiot.

I'm successful. Hate it, you're still not going to match that

8 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
gaby:

See this asswipe...

Get tha eff off my mentions you senseless unintelligent prick.

Yenyenyen....

How much you get?

Dumbo

I get enough to go to Canada you can only dream of.

6 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by gaby(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

I get enough to go to Canada you can only dream of.

You are a kid...

Go play on the sand with your mates...

Na me and your papa suppose dey discuss life issues.

Idiot.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
gaby:

You are kid...

Go play in on the sand with your mates...

Na me and your papa suppose dey discuss life issues.

Idiot.

Ok. I'm sorry. I know I made you angry. Please forgive me. We're brother's and we should not be doing this. I'm sorry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Richy4(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
OP, what about Nigerian association? If u are lonely, find out the day Nigerians are meeting, and join the meeting... They usually have October first party... That is if you are interested..

In your work place, don't some of your colleagues invite you for a night out? Or are you not interested?

If you are a Christian, please join one of the church program... They usually have youth activities outside church program.. like watching the whale, boat riding etc...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
gaby:

Whoever listens to them and acts accordingly should have him/herself to blame.

Go out there, explore, and make the best out of wherever it is you find yourself in a legal way.

Exactly! I put it to him that even Buhari is likely to die if he has heart attack. He National Hospital can never handle it. The problem with the elites and rich folks in Africa is that they always believe that they can fly anywhere for medicals. They're plain stupid because the flight from Nigeria to the U.K. is 6 hours and you won't even be airborne if you're not stabilized and even so, they'll even die before getting to the U.K.

I had thought they'd learn to put the necessary facilities in place after seeing the effect of the pandemic, but sadly, they still don't see the need to. Imagine the stupid and useless Ekweremadu going to the U.K. for a surgery that could be done at St. Nicolas hospital here in Lagos. He actually didn't trust the Nigerian clinics, hence the reason he went to do organ harvesting in the U.K. I'm glad he's behind bars now.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

Yes I'm the only successful person in my village. How about you? Have u make it? That's where you're always gonna be --yea, in the dream of going to Canada. Get your ass to work idiot.

I'm successful. Hate it, you're still not going to match that

Actually, you are too dumb to realize that not everyone is suffering. And no, you've not made it because you still don't live a good life!

19 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Mindlog: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

I'm just regurgitating what y'all say here. I don't believe my own country is poor but you children of hate wish things go bad for Nigeria so you can justify your Japa syndrome

Things are already bad, the Federal Government has already acknowledged that 133 million Nigerians live in poverty, which is about 7 out of every 10 Nigerians living in Poverty.

As at October of last year, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC, said that 99.4% of bank accounts contain less than N500,000.....an indication of what?

8 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Actually, you are too dumb to realize that not everyone is suffering. And no, you've not made it because you still don't live a good life!

If everything y'all share online is something to go by, all of you in Nigeria are suffering. If not, y'all won't be Killing yourself to Japa through Sahara desert and trek for months to Canada

6 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

What a dunce!

I presented reality to you but you still keep drifting!

At most you live in a 3 bedroom apartment, got a car and still provide all your basic amenities yourself while you still pay tax. Local champion! grin

19 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
gaby:

See English wey idiot wey say him just move back from Canada 2 years ago dey write.

I knew too well that you would fail in keeping up with and maintaining the obvious lie of a life you wished you had.

No be only conference you go for Canada..na coffin...fool.

Now, I understand where your nonsense is coming from.

Talk about misery loving company.

Mumu wey no even know where dem dey do passport dey look for people to deceive and hold down like himself.

You'll never find fulfillment and progress with this sort of withcraft mentality that you harbor.

Dunce.

Lol. Don't mind that boy. He's stupid. He's typing stupid English here and there

3 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

If everything y'all share online is something to go by, all of you in Nigeria are suffering. If not, y'all won't be Killing yourself to Japa through Sahara desert and trek for months to Canada

The sad reality you still haven't understood is that not everyone cut corners and you're mentally poor to know that! You're used to bribe, corruption, feeding crumbs to your family and enjoying no benefit from the tax you pay. These are among the reasons a retärded creature like you couldn't live in a functional society.

Dumbo!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

Lol. Don't mind that boy. He's stupid. He's typing stupid English here and there

The comment was for you. You're so dumb to even know that. Product of a dysfunctional family and society. I spit on you and your generations (oh, sorry, you only shoot blanks).

11 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mindlog:

Things are already bad, the Federal Government has already acknowledged that 133 million Nigerians live in poverty, which is about 7 out every 10 Nigerians living in Poverty.

As at October of last year, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC, said that 99.4% of bank accounts contain less than N500,000.....an indication of what?

Stop being reasonable with that boy. I'm ready to drag him this night.

5 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

The sad reality you still haven't understood is that not everyone cut corners and you're mentally poor to know that! You're used to bribe, corruption, feeding crumbs to your family and enjoying no benefit from the tax you pay. These are among the reasons a retärded creature like you couldn't live in a functional society.

Dumbo!

Coming from someone who's never board a plane before. I used to say it most Nigerian youth are the way they are because they're lazy and unproductive. Except to speak bad of their country, talk about sex, betting, there's nothing else in their brain.

According to you, someone cannot chose to leave a country if he wishes? I left Canada because I was done for good. I saw how things are, and can't be fooled into investing the money I've worked hard for years in Canada where tax will probably eat me dry and I'll always pay rent. So hard to build your own house without incurring serious mortgage. Took my Money, come back and still working for my organization

Aside from WAEC certificate, which I doubt you have, what else can you claim to have in that your God Forsaken hole in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dumbo!
Not everyone cuts corners? And people, even in Canada you people take refuge in, are always wary of Nigerian youth. You people abuse visa, abuse anything, taint your country, evade tax in your country, steal and do all sorts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

The comment was for you. You're so dumb to even know that. Product of a dysfunctional family and society. I spit on you and your generations (oh, sorry, you only shoot blanks).
I'm sorry I didn't know. Forgive me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just a small boy under my mother's whip

4 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Naijaisshitho: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop being reasonable with that boy. I'm ready to drag him this night.

This guy is just using all to catch cruise . And you don't even know. Lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

Coming from someone who's never board a plane before. I used to say it most Nigerian youth are the way they are because they're lazy and unproductive. Except to speak bad of their country, talk about sex, betting, there's nothing else in their brain.

According to you, someone cannot chose to leave a country if he wishes? I left Canada because I was done for good. I saw how things are, and can't be fooled into investing the money I've worked hard for years in Canada where tax will probably eat me dry and I'll always pay rent. So hard to build your own house without incurring serious mortgage. Took my Money, come back and still working for my organization

Aside from WAEC certificate, which I doubt you have, what else can you claim to have in that your God Forsaken hole in Nigeria?

Boy, stop regurgitating same verse like a goat!

You're a poor man! You're not the first person to travel to Canada. So, to back to your village and brag with it, not to me! You're the first generation to travel in your family, it's not so with me! So, get the fück out!

And no, not everyone is interested in going to Canada! This is what you keep missing! Not everyone lacks focus like you. You jump at everything you see!

Boy be complaining about tax when my people keep blazing in various nations abroad! Poor little kid!

Boy, nobody in your family, I repeat, nobody in your miserable poverty stricken family has ever attended a formal school! You this first-generation graduate should sit the fück down and think of how to end your poverty-infested family!

9 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by CountVersailles(f): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aareona:
Earlier this year, I went back in time to few years back when I was doing so well in Nigeria. The noises from friends and all nurtured the decision to move abroad inside of me. I became so restless till I finally leave. The first day in Canada was the day I knew this place isn't where I can be forever. Most of us would have come back before the time we had in mind except for the fact that I don't still have enough. If I want to travel to naija for vacation now, I will need up to $4k. If I take that away from my savings, I don't know how I can recover.

No one tells about the downside of this place. I feel lonely, depressed and empty most times. Because no one to talk to, just everyone in my workplace goin about their business. If I make attempt to talk to them, they just waive it with a smile. It's been 3years here and the people I still talk to on video call are friends from Nigeria. It's been 3years and my savings is still Short of $20k despite how much my friends in Nigeria do tell me how easy it is for me to make money abroad but I never tell them my situation. I can't wait to make enough and leave Canada for good. I know a lot will come at me with the usuall "come back to Nigeria na", please this is not an attempt to denigrate your abroad heaven, just for me to rant out and be fine
There are many like you. The problem with them and you is that you don't have the will to upskill in a very competitive society. You are doing survival job and getting too comfortable with it. Why wouldn't you feel like this? Take out your time to upskill and earn yourself a good skill that will reward you better financially. Money is easy to make in Canada because they don't discriminate in giving jobs to people.

19 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Boy, stop regurgitating same verse like a goat!

You're a poor man! You're not the first person to travel to Canada. So, to back to your village and brag with it, not to me! You're the first generation to travel in your family, it's not so with me! So, get the Bleep out!

And no, not everyone is interested in going to Canada! This is what you keep missing! Not everyone lacks focus like you. You jump at everything you see!

Boy be complaining about tax when my people keep blazing in various nations abroad! Poor little kid!

Boy, nobody in your family, I repeat, nobody in your miserable poverty stricken family has ever attended a formal school! You this first-generation graduate should sit the Bleep down and think of how to end your poverty-infested family!

If I check Nairaland very well, I'm sure there will be a time when you'll be crying on here about tips to relocate to Canada. But today you're no more interested in going to Canada. Hypocrite. You people will sell your house, sell your father house, sell your wife for sex, just to smell Canadian visa. How possible do you think it is for you to be successful in Nigeria without relocating to Canada? Can you make it? Be truthful with yourself. You dream of Canada and can do anything to be there, but you don't have the means for now and that's fine. If you think talking bad about someone like me that has been successful in life despite all odds, then you're missing it

3 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

Not everyone cuts corners? And people, even in Canada you people take refuge in, are always wary of Nigerian youth. You people abuse visa, abuse anything, taint your country, evade tax in your country, steal and do all sorts

Kiddo! Zip your filthy bug-infested sewage mouth! Stop projecting your family's reality on everybody! First-generation traveler. grin

I pity your poor family this December when you go home for Christmas to flaunt the change you used years to save. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Kiddo! Zip your filthy bug-infested sewage mouth! Stop projecting your family's reality on everybody! First-generation traveler. grin

I pity your poor family this December when you go home for Christmas to flaunt the change you used years to save. grin

I'm not waiting for December to go home. I'll be home next week to spend the money you can only dream of. If you like yourself, find ur way to Canada. Sell your business, house,if you have one, I'll buy

4 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

If I check Nairaland very well, I'm sure there will be a time when you'll be crying on here about tips to relocate to Canada. But today you're no more interested in going to Canada. Hypocrite. You people will sell your house, sell your father house, sell your wife for sex, just to smell Canadian visa. How possible do you think it is for you to be successful in Nigeria without relocating to Canada? Can you make it? Be truthful with yourself. You dream of Canada and can do anything to be there, but you don't have the means for now and that's fine. If you think talking bad about someone like me that has been successful in life despite all odds, then you're missing it

Dude, now, I can confidently say nobody in your miserable poverty stricken family (including you) has ever been to the airport, talk more of stepping outside the shores of Nigeria.

You keep screaming the pain of wishing to go to Canada. Boy, stop projecting your family's reality on everybody! Poor little kid!

3 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, now, I can confidently say nobody in your miserable poverty stricken family (including you) has ever been to the airport, talk more of stepping outside the shores of Nigeria.

You keep screaming the pain of wishing to go to Canada. Boy, stop projecting your family's reality on everybody! Poor little kid!

Don't mind that boy. He's ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bksense:

I'm not waiting for December to go home. I'll be home next week to spend the money you can only dream of. If you like yourself, find ur way to Canada. Sell your business, house,if you have one, I'll buy

Unfortunately for you, you can only fantasize about Canada, but never will you step on the soil of Canada.

4 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell by Bksense: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Unfortunately for you, you can only fantasize about Canada, but never will you step on the soil of Canada.

I'm there as I speak. And I'll leave. You're the one that should pray to get there. That's the peak of success for most of you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.