Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money (31570 Views)

Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos) / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Savvy19: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

In those days, nobody cares if a woman earns money or not.

Times have changed, women must now bring something other than just body to the romantic table. However, it largely depends on what the guy in any particular case wants

4 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by nick50(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
It's only in Nigeria that women depends 100% on a man for survival..Nigerian women are hypocrites, they copy oyinbos wen it comes to women right and how they should be treated equally with men but wen it comes to sharing of responsibilities they will refer u to African culture..Nigeria alone has 133 million people living in poverty ,95 % are women..Go and verify!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
A gold digging man is worse than a gold digging woman.

Men, a woman will never respect you once she sees you're with her for money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by IwasNeverGone: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Some threads are not worth commenting just like this one
but you foolishly commented undecided

Clown

4 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Slayar: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Every woman has boobs ,butt and a vagina . Go for quality women ,don't be a fool chasing vanity.

19 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Savvy19: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
omolasho:
Contrary to your submission, most guys ask the work questions
not because they want to part with the ladies paycheck but for of the following;

1. When a lady is busy doing something(working) that left her with little or no time to do "olosho".

2. It's a prove that she can cater for her most basic life needs like, feeding, clothing, hair and transportation and never depending on sex or surogate daddy for survival.

3. Being a worker herself and knowing how hard it is to make money, she would appreciate any dime you give to her as a guy.

4. It determines how to place such lady in the mind of a guy. That is, bedroom material or bed material.

Valid points

5 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by IwasNeverGone: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
1Sharon:

Kindly reverse ur take and I bet you will slap yourself

A gold digging woman is worse than a gold digging man.

Women, a man will never respect you once he sees you're with him for money
tongue

12 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

Please go and look for a job Ammy.
You will be fine.
Good night. Ok

3 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by kkins25(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
1Sharon:

Even his fellow men would not respect him. Unless na bird of the same feathers. lol

2 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Aguiyimba(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Op... You are running out of men sorry oooo i guess aunty mono is knocking at your door

8 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by erico2k2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

No job but ok= Olosho simple.

8 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by gagew23842: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

ho
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by emmanuelbrown26: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm sure u fall within the category of the hungry boys and that's why you're pained. Hungry broke ass hiding behind his keypad
aunty go and nak ur own fucking n9ney and stop disturbing us here, after una dun do hook up and ashawo finish, una no go allow us hear word again

5 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Giving back to the COMMUNITY. They stole from men, saw VANITY without PRICK N ITS CROWN.. now using STOLEN FUNDS INVESTED to BUY MEN BACK.

Make u do scan well, u no fit see PRICK when FOCUS dey on BONES

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by faithfull18(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
nick50:
It's only in Nigeria that women depends 100% on a man for survival..Nigerian women are hypocrites, they copy oyinbos wen it comes to women right and how they should be treated equally with men but wen it comes to sharing of responsibilities they will refer u to African culture..Nigeria alone has 133 million people living in poverty ,95 % are women..Go and verify!!!
Which women
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by vikstandon(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

Ashi ashi... Make she go find something doing, even if e dey give am penny.

Men life expectancy must be prolonged.

Worst thing that happens to a man is marrying a lady that does nothing.
She won't appreciate the provisions you make for her.
She go think say na her right.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Streetmovement(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=IwasNeverGone post=118634640]but you foolishly commented undecided

Clown[/quote]

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

I'll return the favor one day

But for today let's sleep and hope to wake up tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by advanceDNA: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol..
The feeling is mutual.....a man will never respect a woman that is after his money too...

Men want to be loved for who they are not what they can give....thats why men want women who have their own money

15 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by emmyluizzz: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
during our chat or conversation..if I ask you watin you dey do ..if you tell me nothing or your a searching or you be student ...I swear no matter how fine you be or how big your ass be..I go Japa if I don't nacK you like 3 times

I can't take a JOBLESS bitches serious..

3 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Pimine: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

And stop abusing A. Tate. That dude is a top gee, check out Joe Doe grin
You see? What part of that sentence made you think I was "abusing" Andrew? My brother, I think the English language is the real problem here.

For the record, Andrew Tate is a real G. I totally agree with you on that and only that.

2 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Senator777: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nobody want a liability any longer

Shikenna

7 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by BigBashiru: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

It's the natural progression in the dating market. Most ladies are ready for marriage only from 28+. It's absurd for a fully grown 28 woman to still be expecting privileges of the patriarchy. We are not saying she should give us her moni. We only saying she shouldn't stress us financially, should make her own moni and use her own moni to support herself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by SPAMBOX7: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

In those days women weren't hopping from one dick to another. And other lotta things they weren't but u can start from there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Michelle55: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
It's expected, the country is hard and we need support and complement each other financially if need be. A family that joins funds together in the smooth running of the homefront always comes out better and stronger.
Hustling isn't meant for the male folks alone, women excel in it too so join forces with your partner and make that money together.

10 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by int0x80(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Before nko, nobody wants a liability!

3 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Brian47(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
This one obviously just wants clout

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Raychee(f): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
What kind of topic is diswan undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by achimendy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

Incase you forgot let me remind you, this is 21st century and the demand is very high, if you're not ready to work to support your marriage/ relationship you can kindly shift yourself to era of 1960 where men do everything for the women.

Dependent lazy ass.

5 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by IwasNeverGone: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pimine:

You see? What part of that sentence made you think I was "abusing" Andrew? My brother, I think the English language is the real problem here.

For the record, Andrew Tate is a real G. I totally agree with you on that and only that.

I'd be richer than Andrew Tate.
Sounds more like an insult undecided
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Confirm4real(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Men are becoming wiser grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by SPAMBOX7: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chris2863:
yen yen yen yen grin grin…! Hook up girl don drop their normal lyrics
Na so dem dey take know them these days. If to say she no mention your mother na your sister she for mention. Na wetin men dey use identity them online now be that cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.