Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money (31562 Views)

Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos) / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Autobot05: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

In those days, nobody cares if a woman earns money or not.

C
R
Y

M
O
R
E
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Mrklemo(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm sure u fall within the category of the hungry boys and that's why you're pained. Hungry broke ass hiding behind his keypad

Did you create this tread to insult people?...
Someone asked... How are you financially okay when you are not working... We need an answer ma'am.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by tunnex190: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

Senseless talk.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
omolasho:
Contrary to your submission, most guys ask the work questions
not because they want to part with the ladies paycheck but for of the following;

1. When a lady is busy doing something(working) that left her with little or no time to do "olosho".

2. It's a prove that she can cater for her most basic life needs like, feeding, clothing, hair and transportation and never depending on sex or surogate daddy for survival.

3. Being a worker herself and knowing how hard it is to make money, she would appreciate any dime you give to her as a guy.

4. It determines how to place such lady in the mind of a guy. That is, bedroom material or bed material.
Apt!
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:

So you still never commit that suicide wey you wan commit before...ode..you for just kill yourself because your stupidity dey smell we no need people like you
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by fcbelle72(f): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U BE MAN OR WOMAN ?
girl grin
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
fcbelle72:
girl grin
why u cum the diss ur fellow girl like that ? calling her kpekus rotten . saying ur kid bro banged her rotten pussy.
i guess u are just hiding behind a female moniker
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by BigBashiru: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Men marry for money. Read the thread.

Women have been marrying liabilities in men. But when it is men that are liabilities, they will tell the women that their future is bright, even when they are bringing nothing into the relationship. They will tell the women to build with them. They will get angry that they are moving with guys who spend more on them.

But from this thread and many others, it is clear that money is a criteria for men to marry women. Meaning that men are hypergamous and liabilities for actively looking for women who earn money. Men here cannot marry a broke woman, so who is fooling who with hypocrisy? Why should a woman agree to a broke or struggling man then?

Productivity indeed. Let's just agree that men are gold digging hypergamous tools. Exactly what they accuse women of being.

You are truly a savage. Men marry women who make their own moni for themselves and won't be asking him for moni.

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Amarita(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Aunty abeg try get sense..leave men alone go and work..

3 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by gforce5: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is a myopic post. It is a post that reeks of entitlement and poverty of the mind. Only women from poor backgrounds reason like this. I have never heard of a woman from a middle class/rich family ask this kind of question. Men are not after women that have money. They want a woman who will contribute to the relationship and not a freeloader/liability. Men who worked hard for their money want a woman who is educated and has a certain degree of financial independence. Men want to be with a woman who would take care of the family if anything happens to them. Men want a woman who is financially prudent and literate. Only SIMPS who are intimidated by working class women and see themselves as "real men" would want a liability who contributes nothing to relationship except her looks and household chores. Not men of the 21st century who know how difficult it is to raise a family in this trying times.

Many men have gone to their early graves in the name of "my money is my money but your money is our money". OP, have you not noticed from all the society weddings of the rich that their wives are also well to do? Give us names of any rich ajebutter is who married to a woman from a poor background? I have always said that Nigerian women from poor homes are the most deluded set of people in the country. The majority of them have a cinderella mindset waiting for prince charming to sweep them off their feet and rescue them from the clutches of poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Sweetvie: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Unrated900:

Make you and the guy above u marry then
Mugu people
So make I Dey work
Make u Dey ouse Dey watch epic film
Epic
Kill u dere
Read well b4 mention smiley
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by tivhador: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
LMAO grin grin grin
Chris2863:
You are very correct aunty hook up grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by tivhador: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Truest word, fam
gforce5:
This is a myopic post. It is a post that reeks of entitlement and poverty of the mind. Only women from poor backgrounds reason like this. I have never heard of a woman from a middle class/rich family ask this kind of question. Men are not after women that have money. They want a woman who will contribute to the relationship and not a freeloader/liability. Men who worked hard for their money want a woman who is educated and has a certain degree of financial independence. Men want to be with a woman who would take care of the family if anything happens to them. Men want a woman who is financially prudent and literate. Only SIMPS who are intimidated by working class women and see themselves as "real men" would want a liability who contributes nothing to relationship except her looks and household chores. Not men of the 21st century who know how difficult it is to raise a family in this trying times.

Many men have gone to their early graves in the name of "my money is my money but your money is our money". OP, have you not noticed from all the society weddings of the rich that their wives are also well to do? Give us names of any rich ajebutter is who married to a woman from a poor background? I have always said that Nigerian women from poor homes are the most deluded set of people in the country. The majority of them have a cinderella mindset waiting for prince charming to sweep them off their feet and rescue them from the clutches of poverty.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Tundex911: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Unfortunately this post is not about Woman...

Lol
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by esthel(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:

You don't mean it. So you just want to relax and be taken care of, no ambitions for yourself or you just hate to have your own.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
What do you expect before,shebi una say men and women dey equal.Nothing concern me with broke ladies.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by rezky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:

Ofcos., who no like better thing?., i don't know of some other guys though., if i see a lady that earns more money., decent and generous. I swear i go chase am.

Some guys just need a little support or leverage to acheive their dreams, financially and emotionally., not all guys are leaches.

Since ladies don turn to highest bidder get the package., guys wey never hammer sef dey there lane and the one wey dey yahoo ladies too open shop.., na why you reason that way.

Like i said, not all guys are leaches.
Me too, I'm small boy looking for my big Goddess��
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by delpee(f): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:

Well, life is hard now and dutiful women have always helped their men anyway.

Every human being has a divine purpose which should be fulfilled. We're not created to be fully dependent on others for survival. A real woman excels in every way.

The Bible says givers never lack which means a giver is better than a receiver. What pleasure does one even derive from an almajiri mentality of always waiting for others to give? Not dignifying and it doesn't glorify God. Yorubas say "oke lowo afunni ngbe". Givers will always be blessed anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by BRATISLAVA: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are truly a savage. Men marry women who make their own moni for themselves and won't be asking him for moni.

But you are primitive. Women marry men who make their own money for themselves and won't be asking her what she's bringing to the table. Mostly men touched by poverty love asking that question. But they would be happy if their sister married a rich man without having to work for anything.

A man who cannot take care of his family is an infidel. If a person born male is looking for what a woman will bring to his table, then he is a doorknob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by advanceDNA: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
esthel:

You don't mean it. So you just want to relax and be taken care of, no ambitions for yourself or you just hate to have your own.

Aunty e shock you say ur gender dey one kind?

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by chriselderson(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Besides assisting ur spouse, why did you get educated for a decree in the first place?
Obviously, it was to get a job or get certified to run certain business. Other time you acquired a skill, why did you?
Marriage isn't mandatory but optional, yeah we know. Sex could be gotten free on mutual grounds or paid for if the second person demands payment irrespective of gender. Also, husbands could exempt their wives from working and assume full responsibility of everything but it's all individual preference thus shouldn't be generalize.
If you ever want to go into marriage, be ready to share in the affairs of a union. Be civil as a modern woman. Don't drag yourself back to the stoneage where women were debased and reduced to maidservants and baby making machines.

You can chose what you want so can a man. We all know what we want in/from a potential partner when considering marriage. It's a matter of individual choices.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by CEwog91(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Amen
Thank u smiley
Like I don't know how we think but
For me if my husband is putting down 100k for the house stuff i should be supporting with same amount or half of it. That's how I think family runs.
your type is rare..

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Sweetvie: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2022
CEwog91:
your type is rare..
Thanks smiley
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by zexy2030(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Ammmy:

Because most women claim equality when they enter marriage.

So to be sure such woman won't be a burden they may need to know, if you can care for yourself without getting it from any man.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by BigBashiru: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

But you are primitive. Women marry men who make their own money for themselves and won't be asking her what she's bringing to the table. Mostly men touched by poverty love asking that question. But they would be happy if their sister married a rich man without having to work for anything.

A man who cannot take care of his family is an infidel. If a person born male is looking for what a woman will bring to his table, then he is a doorknob.

Ur a chronic simp. By definition a woman cannot marry a man.....by definition it's men that marry women.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by BRATISLAVA: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ur a chronic simp. By definition a woman cannot marry a man.....by definition it's men that marry women.

You're a doorknob. Be men and stop looking for women who will make you.

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by newjerusalem(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
faithfull18:

Which women
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by fcbelle72(f): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akuruoulo:

why u cum the diss ur fellow girl like that ?
calling her kpekus rotten .
saying ur kid bro banged her rotten pussy.

i guess u are just hiding behind a female moniker
... The girl F up na , we girls are not suppose to be talking too much

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by idomytin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin wink
Chris2863:
nah ashawo she be
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by idomytin(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hahahahahaha angry men everywhere .
JoeRizzla:
Keep the vawulence going
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by lalalista: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2022
fcbelle72:
... The girl F up na , we girls are not suppose to be talking too much
people who talk like you must have come from such family and experienced such a thing because I can't imagine how someone can come up with such thoughts and imagination in the head. I pray you get help soon
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by SavageBoy: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
pansophist:
The broker the person (be it man or woman), the more expensive they become. And by expense, it's not limited to the financial aspect of it, but other non financial aspect.

Be ready to carry all her financial burden, and trust that she may use shaming tactics, lack appreciation since she doesnt know what it takes to make money. And it would be difficult to know if she is with you for your money.

True, men do not ask women for their money in the past, but women now are different from then. Back then, chastity was the norm, most of our parents married virgins, and women knew their duties to their home. Not now.

Most importantly, expecting a woman to be working is confirmation of her productivity, not to leech on her. Gone are the days where a woman will just show up and expect to be handed the world. Most men will take care of their woman, but she should be productive.

Hi chief, i just sent a message to your mailbox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.