Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please (1345 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / How Do I Improve My Spoken English? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by orookomama: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
I went to search for work again, every possible shops I enter they don't even take me serious some even refused to give me their contact details for me to call and remind them should incase they could be anything worth doing. All this happens because they knew me when I was mentally ill.
Now am normal but nobody believe.
I guess that's life! Only one question is left to ask why do people discriminate and discourage anyone with past mental histories?.
Am gradually getting depressed just as am hungry tell me how will I survive ? I don't have any work and I don't have money to put my skill into business. Does that mean am useless ?
With tears and all the pain you can imagine in this life I have no other options left. What is my next salvation ?

3 Likes

Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by FreshFarmAgro: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
orookomama:
I went to search for work again, every possible shops I enter they don't even take me serious some even refused to give me their contact details for me to call and remind them should incase they could be anything worth doing. All this happens because they knew me when I was mentally ill.
I guess that's life! Only one question is left to ask why do people discriminate and discourage anyone with past mental histories?.
Am gradually getting depressed just as am hungry tell me how will I survive ? I don't have any work and I don't have money to put my skill into business. Does that mean am useless ?
With tears and all the pain you can imagine in this life I have no other options left. What is my next salvation ?

I have agricultural field jobs ( Feeding and Accommodation Inclusive )

If you are willing to relocate to Oyo state and join an upward growing team that already consists of forum members, communicate with me on WhatsApp for more discussions on 0812 165 0040

2 Likes

Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by Aladdin1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Change location or go to a new area where no one knows you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by orookomama: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aladdin1:
accommodation problem
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by Starboytwo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aladdin1:
works wonders.
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by ghettochild(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buy sniper ooo n stop stressing people
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Werey scammer. Go through his profile before deciding whether to send anything to him or not. He's a thief playing on people's emotions and good intentions. Thief.

6 Likes

Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by dominique(f): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Serial beggar scammer is back again. Can't you channel this energy you use to create different accounts to beg indirectly into finding something tangible to do with your life? It seems these online beggars are under a sort of curse

6 Likes

Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by dawnomike(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2022
orookomama:
Change your location
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2022
orookomama:
CHRIST JESUS is your next Salvation.. You need to establish a strong personal relationship with Him, he alone can make you industrious..

There's no work anywhere in this country again, it's as difficult as what I don't know.. Only a strong Revolution can set this country free from the hands of these Evil Political Cabals milking it. embarassed
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by LittleBigDick(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Can you give BJ?
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Guy, if your story is true. I strongly advise you to change your location.
orookomama:
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by MufasaLion: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

CHRIST JESUS is your next Salvation.. You need to establish a strong personal relationship with Him, he alone can make you industrious..

There's no work anywhere in this country again, it's as difficult as what I don't know.. Only a strong Revolution can set this country free from the hands of these Evil Political Cabals milking it. embarassed

Even your Jesus will be ashamed of the nonsense you wrote.
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Even your Jesus will be ashamed of the nonsense you wrote.
You're a stupid clown. sad
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a stupid clown. sad

You are more or a clown than I am with your failed life.
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

You are more or a clown than I am with your failed life.
Look at a complete imbecil, are you not an epitome of failure? Useless illiterate.
Better give ur miserable useless life to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please by Pringles101: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? / Study Free In Finland: Dont Pay Anyone / When Will Futo Part-time Form Be Out Pls Let Me Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.