Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze (5572 Views)

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze / Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Mayor101010(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Peter Obi is your next president. Know this and know peace.
Shetemi12:
A mob has no head!
Governor Soludo

The 5% people won't win Presidency!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Mayor101010(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2022
You'll cry tire... Peter Obi is your next president.
Ezewuzie01:
You may continue to heap financially induced praises on the demented Peter Obi because that's the only achievement he will record in the election. The stupid goat from agulu will be roundly defeated.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-peter-obi-represents-body-soul-of-igbo-ohanaeze/amp/

Pit-aa Obituary can never be the president of this country. Yeye......always play Nzogbu Nzogbu politics
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Vicson2021: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Don't Igbolise this movement please.
Let Peter be the president of everybody.the moment you bring in your Igbo style in this man's movement, nobody will trust him again.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Zaheeddudu: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2022
if one yoruba man come out now,con dey talk say we yoruba :will support our brother.idiot set of people ,den go start to yarn dust

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Segzy19: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Tribalism! He represents the body and soul of Igbos...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by poison63: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Ohanaeze or what did you call yourself, please carry yourself to your room, who told you to come and talk on behalf of Ndi Igbo? For your information, Obi is not representing anybody's body and soul, and stop insulting Ndi Igbo, you have will come from wherever you are sleeping and start talking nonsense. Obi is the future of a better Nigeria. Say it like this and it will make sense, and stop sounding like it's a tribal something. Or have you being paid as usual?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by TrueNigerian300: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2022
poison63:
Ohanaeze or what did you call yourself, please carry yourself to your room, who told you to come and talk on behalf of Ndi Igbo? For your information, Obi is not representing anybody's body and soul, and stop insulting Ndi Igbo, you have will come from wherever you are sleeping and start talking nonsense. Obi is the future of a better Nigeria. Say it like this and it will make sense, and stop sounding like it's a tribal something. Or have you being paid as usual?

Pretend all you want the support for Obi by the Igbos is simply based on ethinicity and nothing else. Ohanaeze just proved my point as well and every wise person can see it from the way you guys carry the whole things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by ATLIEN2027: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Yes, we already know that pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is an IPOB terrorist Zombidient IGBO project.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by onumadu: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2022
It asserted that the contrary voice from the Igbo people is likened to that of Judas, Jesus Christ’s betrayer in the Bible, Christian’s Holy Book.

Chai shocked
See how Soludo come become Judas the betrayer.
Passing six no be passing sense.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by ATLIEN2027: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Pretend all you want the support for Obi by the Igbos is simply based on ethinicity and nothing else. Ohanaeze just proved my point as well and every wise person can see it from the way you guys carry the whole things.
Don't mind them, I have been saying this for months.
If Obi were to be from another tribe, they would have laughed him of the stage. This is a guy with no record to run on except stealing state money and building a mall I. ABUJA. The same Conman invested Anambra money into his own family business.
He ruled for 8 years with nothing to show for it but they want us to trust that he will do magis for Nigeria that he couldn't do for one state in 8 years.
These people are clowns.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Bigleaf1006: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2022
Corrinthians:
No wonder!!!

Now we know exactly why he lies with so much gusto. grin grin

It's refreshing to see how Ohanaeze has turned this into an Igbo thing. It will be nice to see how Igbos make him become the president. cool

Don't mind all the people masturbating over this post, the other tribe with stake in the 2023 election as gotten the Igbo's right where they want them.

Paint obi as an Igbo tribal candidate and let every other nigerian see him as that....that is the toga he will carry till election day.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by ORIAYO70(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-peter-obi-represents-body-soul-of-igbo-ohanaeze/amp/

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics r synonymous to igbos no wonder they play third fiddle in Nigeria...

Igbo will not stop amazing me. From Biafra or Death to Peter obi... It means they seek biafra cos of inferiority complex of been marginalize, I don't know what else they want... When Obi fails... And they go back to Pick abandon Kanu then the Army general will do the needful
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by ORIAYO70(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
OddsDoc:

We knew Obi to be Igbo Agenda... A regional candidate... Same person that sworn his own life to Ojukwu never to desert Apga...

From Apga he ran to Pdp, from Pdp he ran to Labourer party... A politician without consistency let see.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by JOemmy(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Dollyak:
If Igbos are to lead this country, I think they need to learn to dialogue with other tribes and stop burning bridges. You can't bully or coerce people to support your candidate, especially since most people are quite illogical and rather emotional.

With that being said, I think Obi is the better candidate compared to the rest.

The igbos have voted massively for people from the north, sw and SS in the past how else do you want them to build the bridge u are talking about?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by HilcomTech(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Guyman01:
I listened to Pay Ayo Adebanjo and realised that whenever 'North' talks about population advantage it should no longer be misconstrued with the old monolithic Arewa North which no longer exists with the formation of various ethnic nationality groups in the North, it's all about the vocal Fulanis who constitute only 6% of the population taking advantage of Hausa (27%) mass illiteracy imposed and maintained through the almajiri system by Fulani Islamic clerics and Emirs with support from its political elite.

The South should aggressively work on enlightening more Hausas by encouraging education and empowerment amongst the Hausa population and free them from mental slavery to the Fulanis.

The other Minority tribes in the north that have witnessed severe brutality meted out to them by foreign invading Fulanis can't be used anymore like in the days of Sardauna who ran an all inclusive northern Arewa government whose ideology has now been dealt a fatal blow by Buhari's nepotism in the past 7 years which favoured his tribe and his open noncharlant attitude towards the mass killings across the country by his kinsmen.

Hausa/Fulani is not a tribe in Nigeria, it's a political gimmick of the Fulani politicians to keep taking advantage of Hausa population in a pseudo one sided joint venture.
How come you don't hear Yoruba/Ijaw or Itsekiri/Gbagyi or Igbo/Tiv as tribes?

The Hausas should be made to realise that they have been used as pawns by the Fulanis in the Nigerian political chess game to gain political advantage in Nigeria and it's my hope that soon the Bahaushe will realise what they have

IPOB CARNNIBALS and their divisive mentality.

The north is one entity and will always remain one entity.

IPOB CARNNIBALS fear the unity of the north and they have been attacking it for decades.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by MelesZanawi: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2022
poison63:

Peter Obi is an Igbo candidate. Ohaneze has simply confirmed what people have been saying.

I will go and show those foolish non-Igbos supporting Obi. The truth is now laid bare for all to see.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by HisSplendor: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Guyman01:
I listened to Pay Ayo Adebanjo and realised that whenever 'North' talks about population advantage it should no longer be misconstrued with the old monolithic Arewa North which no longer exists with the formation of various ethnic nationality groups in the North, it's all about the vocal Fulanis who constitute only 6% of the population taking advantage of Hausa (27%) mass illiteracy imposed and maintained through the almajiri system by Fulani Islamic clerics and Emirs with support from its political elite.

The South should aggressively work on enlightening more Hausas by encouraging education and empowerment amongst the Hausa population and free them from mental slavery to the Fulanis.

The other Minority tribes in the north that have witnessed severe brutality meted out to them by foreign invading Fulanis can't be used anymore like in the days of Sardauna who ran an all inclusive northern Arewa government whose ideology has now been dealt a fatal blow by Buhari's nepotism in the past 7 years which favoured his tribe and his open noncharlant attitude towards the mass killings across the country by his kinsmen.

Hausa/Fulani is not a tribe in Nigeria, it's a political gimmick of the Fulani politicians to keep taking advantage of Hausa population in a pseudo one sided joint venture.
How come you don't hear Yoruba/Ijaw or Itsekiri/Gbagyi or Igbo/Tiv as tribes?

The Hausas should be made to realise that they have been used as pawns by the Fulanis in the Nigerian political chess game to gain political advantage in Nigeria and it's my hope that soon the Bahaushe will realise what they have

The naked truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by jude79(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Dollyak:
If Igbos are to lead this country, I think they need to learn to dialogue with other tribes and stop burning bridges. You can't bully or coerce people to support your candidate, especially since most people are quite illogical and rather emotional.

Your right, igboes should dialogue with other Nigerian tribes the way Fulani dialogued with with Nigerians, using Fulani herdsmen, bandits and iswap, Nigerians rewarded them by voting buhari into power, another example is shettima using bokoharam to build bridges with Nigerians, now Nigerians will reward him with massive votes, Peter obi should also emulate this men by killing, maiming, destroying and burning properties of Nigerians, that way he will build bridges between the Igboes and Nigerians, just like Fulani built bridges that gave them the presidency
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Codes151(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Igbos are sometimes very funny bunch.

You want a president, you no Dey market am. You Dey market tribe!!!

U think if you good was boldly written man in aba people will really buy!!

Guys promote OBI.
Not tribe.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by Codes151(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dollyak:

they don't understand.

I mean, sth you don't know, you are not willing to learn because of pride. Even the south is ss n se

They rather should need to promote OBI as a Nigerian not tribe. They should learn unity and respect others.

Assuming OBI wins (wish I want) trust me, the discussions, narrative , insult, disrespect will increase) I mean I am fine cuz I don't care! Used to it.

But I feel, the attitude is what is making other tribes feel this way and that d why they will not want to face the truth cus of the assumption they feel they might face.

The truth is OBI is best.
But Igbos are not doing him any good.
If OBI looses, I'd blame Igbos.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze by NLPoliceWoman: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
TimFisher2:

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"
So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign
Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?
God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin
It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too

wildkat:

U mean ? And Moh247?

TimFisher2:

YES!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures / ‘yes Daddy’, Kano Rep Mimics Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Ayo Fayose (Ekiti Gov. In-Waiting) Releases New Photos Ahead Of Swearing-in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.