Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover (27898 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday David Beckham / Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? / EPL: David Beckham Reacts To Solskjaer’s Appointment As Man United Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by TBIZZY(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2022
nedekid:

Shebi Nnpc bought shares worth about 3billion dollars was it late last year or early this year in the hope the cash influx will enable him complete the place.
The money enter voice mail.
That forex Nnpc gave dangote is part of the issue affecting the naira today cos no commensurate value came back via the starting of the refinary and Nnpc stopping the importation of petroleum products thereby saving our forex.

How I wish you could get the sarcasm. FG have crippled some some sectors just to strengthen Dangote and group what so ever for their individual selfish interest, it’s been right from time and we all know that.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
muykem:
They are looking for who to defraud. They are repacking their scam club.
So from the write up that's what you comprehended? You wake up before 6am you don start to dey mumu and na so you go continue dey spread nuisance for NL all day. Banza Kawaii.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by hermesprogidy(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Wow. Olubecky. Business man. cr7 caused a lot. Can u imagine, fans has demanded that glazer family should leave,but they prove stubborn. Just ordinary cr7 interviewed,they put d club on sale.
Ronaldo fan boy. Talks of Manu has been on the table for three seasons. These are the reasons they want to sell. 1) The scale of uplift they need to do at the club means they will have to start spending their own personal money to finance the club. The Glazers don't have that money! 2) Liverpool is also up for sale, and there are few people that have $8 billion dollars to spare on the planet. If they don't sell now, Liverpool will get that buyer and they may never have that opportunity again. This is their best opportunity to sell at maximum profit. It is purely a business decision.
The sale has nothing to do with Ronaldo's interview.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Great
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by lomprico(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Ronaldo effect!
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Dikaveli:
Chelsea leads others follow

Liverpool
Man united

When will Arsenal and man city follow

Olodo!
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by nedekid: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
TBIZZY:

How I wish you could get the sarcasm. FG have crippled some some sectors just to strengthen Dangote and group what so ever for their individual selfish interest, it’s been right from time and we all know that.
I get you brother.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by lomprico(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2022
TBIZZY:
Dangote!!! Your attention is needed.

Mike Adenuga rather, he is a strong Man U fan. Dangote na arsenal fan.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by EbukaTheDrugLor: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Akunatakasi:

You will be banned for this ... I promise you
Oh I can't stop myself from crying.. if you ban me, what will I eat? cry cry cry

Smh! You this boy, when you wan grow up? For so many years now, you ve been changing moniker and constituting nuisance on this forum. I no envy you one bit, aswear
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
He can buy it if he has money but let's wait...Obi will soon lie about Manchester united

Obi is not using people's pictures and lying about his origin. Stop smoking igbo
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Probz(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Is this guy still relevant?
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by cunny88(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2022
This guy is a real business man, never went into coaching like his peers but ventured straight into administration
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by BABANGBALI: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Sucre6:
David Okechukwu Beckham I knew him way back in Alaba market, na igbo man, business oriented, I like people that sees every opportunity as a money making venture, nice one sir grin
Do u still remember MTN Midnight Calls.
12:30am - 4:30am? Did he later marry u�or I should leave u alone? � I marry my Own ohhh

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by JAGS001(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Na me go come buy this Man U at last, Manchester united will be a Nigerian own England football club grin grin
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Classickj(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2022
buygala:
Only Arab or Russian money can revive Old Trafford right now..

Beckham should go and sit down please

Manchester United doesn't need any sentimental owners right now.. We need men with bottomless pockets who are less concerned with budgets and obsessed with winning trophies and rebuilding the club..

As it stands presently, all those overhyped English Players have to be axed.. It's what it is.. Rashford and Co should find jobs elsewhere
Sorry what part of English """" Beckham is open to holding talks
with potential bidders for Manchester United. Prospective
buyers could enlist the former Red Devil to boost their
chances of winning the bidding war for United """""" don't you understand
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Classickj(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2022
IbroMaka:
This guy suppose for buy this club na.... Wetin e carry all his money do?

Anyways.... I get 4 bedroom building for lease @ Abeokuta. Everything dey inside from furniture to cookware to solar power. Call or text digits on my signature.
Beck no get that kind money
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Akinniyi10: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Time to use my residual #6 billion dollars which I have been saving in my kolo to takeover Manchester United.
Oga u can buy it

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Classickj(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Ronaldo fan boy. Talks of Manu has been on the table for three seasons.

The sale has nothing to do with Ronaldo's interview.

1) glazer never plan on selling Utd, if not they would have sold it long tine ago...

2) cr7 interview was the main reason why they want to sell man utd...

See the timing now, it was after the interview glazer decided to sell man utd... Why after cr7 interview
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by ZombieTERROR: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
He can buy it if he has money but let's wait...Obi will soon lie about Manchester united

grin grin
do you know that Tinubu stole childhood picture of Donald Duke?...

Because he has no childhood history ...

Tinubu's life is a lie

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Sucre6: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Do u still remember MTN Midnight Calls.
12:30am - 4:30am? Did he later marry u�or I should leave u alone? � I marry my Own ohhh

Lemme alone grin
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by antidote06: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
suffer nor dey tire u?
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:

The post is not about Obi but about Beckham...are you already possessed or obsessed with Obi? You cannot breathe without mentioning Obi even in your sleep...no be juju be that?

Oya, bring ya head for deliverance.

Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Codes151(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oga Abeg shift.

We wan reduced stakeholders you Dey hear d make noise. Idiot
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by hermesprogidy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Classickj:

1) glazer never plan on selling Utd, if not they would have sold it long tine ago...

2) cr7 interview was the main reason why they want to sell man utd...

See the timing now, it was after the interview glazer decided to sell man utd... Why after cr7 interview
It's called coincidence. Ronaldo said nothing new. Why do you think fans have been protesting all this while? The reasons I gave you, are the real reasons they are selling. They will soon start spending their own money, and they don't want that. It is the same reason Liverpool is for sale too.
They Glazers are businessmen. They don't give a flying eff about Ronaldo.
Re: David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover by Isahhh5: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is really interesting and amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 31st December 2022 / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked / Monaco Vs Juventus : UCL (0 - 2) On 3rd May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.