Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) (24688 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / Kwankwaso Holds Rally In Kibiya Local Government, Kano (Pictures) / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by PureMe01: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2022
temitope27:
but obi will win Kano abi?
No thiefnubuu will win Kano with 5mil votes ; Kwankwaso is doing a very good job for us cool

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Sai Madugu!
The most qualified presidential candidate.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by FuckSilly: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2022
After kano state, where else is Kwankwaso popular?

Fun-fact
He is secretly working for TINUBŪ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by WorkhardAgric: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Anything to remove APC is welcomed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIkXogsH9o
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2022
AstralBody:
As a Peter Obi supporter,this is what we want. Let him divide the north,then Obi can win,with ease grin grin
the same way we're happy with what obi doing in the East for Tinubu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Ttalk: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2022
post=118638921:
Kwankwaso NNPP is a cancer to PDP and APC both Atiku and Tinubu has been begging Kwankwaso to step down from the race cheesy cheesy

How is this the concern of the IPOB LP party? I've never seen unserious set of people as Obidients. Campaign for your party and candidate you won't do, but you would be everywhere displaying attache by force with party wey no send you.

The other day Peter Obi left his party candidate and started romancing PDP in Rivers state which forced LP governorship candidate to declare she won't have anything to do with Peter Obi.

What they know how to do is to start cursing, hating and abusing opponent that doesn't even see their existence

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
the same way we're happy with what obi doing in the East for Tinubu
SE,SS and states in NC are safe for Obi

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Crampyblood(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2022
I was born and bred in kano and I tell you this for free; leave kano for kwankwasiya

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by chiedozie198100: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Am I the only one who noticed that most of these "crowd" photos are photoshopped?
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Ttalk:

How is this the concern of the IPOB LP party? I've never seen unserious set of people as Obidients. Campaign for your party and candidate you won't do, but you would be everywhere displaying attache by force with party wey no send you.

The other day Peter Obi left his party candidate and started romancing PDP in Rivers state which forced LP governorship candidate to declare he won't have anything to do with Peter Obi.

What they know how to do is to start cursing, hating and abusing opponent that doesn't even see their existence
Kwankwaso will win in Northwest, followed by Atiku grin grin
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2022
post=118639108:

SE,SS and states in NC are safe for Obi
You better wake for it's a dream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by southsouthking(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2022
I'm fully OBI-dient, but I've to say Thank you Mr Rabiu Kwankwanso, you're doing the work of God.
Keep it up pls.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by caracas: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2022
temitope27:
Must obi win Kano to win the election? The important thing is that Kano will be shared, at least obi will still get a chunk of his own votes from the Christians, igbos n the moderate moslem youths.
Omo everything working in Favour of Obi…..

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by MelesZanawi: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2022
2blessed01:

Is dat ur third class thinking from your third class Brain
Huh!!!... VERY POOR grin

Well, since you are politically daft like Obi, let me rehabilitate your brain a little.

Obi should have convinced Kwankwaso to nominate a deputy so that Kwankwaso can come back in 8 years to contest. That way, he will be solidified in the long game. That's what Tinubu did.

Mention a single thing Datti has done for Obi. Even Kaduna state, Datti can't win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2022
PassingShot:

And he can be president without winning NW?

OBIdients have no clue! grin
Jonathan won election without winning any state in Northwest

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by MelesZanawi: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Crampyblood:
I was born and bred in kano and I tell you this for free; leave kano for kwankwasiya

Shibuke onye spare parts don dey claim born and bred in Kano.

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by caracas: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Ttalk:

The other day Peter Obi left his party candidate and started romancing PDP in Rivers state which forced LP governorship candidate to declare he won't have anything to do with Peter Obi.

Lie lie, keep lying oh ….
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Shibuke onye spare parts don dey claim born and bred in Kano.
We go see how Tinubu will win Kwankwaso and Atiku in Kano grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2022
PassingShot:

Sure he can easily

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Classic40: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Peter obi we surely win kano state

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by MelesZanawi: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2022
post=118639194:

We go see how Tinubu will win Kwankwaso and Atiku in Kano grin grin

We will see how Datti will win Tinubu in Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Validated: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2022
temitope27:
Obi needs just 10% in Kano, let Atiku/Tinubu/Kwankwaso fight to finish there.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by MelesZanawi: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sure he can easily

Few months from now, you will remember this post with hot tears in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Nah, if Kwankwaso was in the, Obi would have won by now! Even before election
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso is doing the lord’s work to Obi ticket by ensuring that Kano votes are wasted so that neither Atiku nor Tinubu uses it to their advantage.

I keep saying it that Kwankwaso is even helping the Obi ticket more than he would have done if he was on it.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Workch: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2022
PassingShot:

Yes, very possible. If APC, ATIKU and kwankwanso deplete the votes almost equally in NW

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Ttalk: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2022
post=118639124:

Kwankwaso will win in Northwest, followed by Atiku grin grin

APC will win NW with 6 charismatic no nonsense governors. The more you think of this the more your BP rises, but there's nothing I can do about that.

APC have the structure in the NW to knock PDP down, get that into your Akpu brain that has refused to learn the basics in politics

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Did Jonathan win NW in 2011?
PassingShot:

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Workch: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Praktikals:
Obi Lamba supporters will see this and still say he will get 25% of Kano votes. Their faith can move mountains.
Its in Obi’s interest that Kwankwanso do well in NW.
don’t you have brain to think?

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Newton2024: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2022
PassingShot:

The only requirement to belong to APC is to lose your common sense. Did Jonathan with NW? It's a shame on how disgusting you urchins reason.

“Some southerners must have been brainwashed to believe that only the north can make anybody president of Nigeria but I don’t believe that. The South West has produced the president, the South-South has produced and the north is completing eight years by next year. So, it must come back to the south and when that happens, justice, equity and fairness demand that it should go to the South East Igbo. So, to live together must be on agreeable terms. You can’t deny a prodigal son his right because he is prodigal.

This part is for Thiefnubuu and his senseless urchins. They believe only Northerners can make emilokan become president. That's why they worship Foolanis like MuhamMad and allah.

Cc seunmsg omenkaLives omenka heliues AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble PandoraObi DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos Moh247 drlateef MuhamMad satan06 Batified2023 Mandate2023 and other urchins

1 Like

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Iwedunloye: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2022
post=118639161:

Jonathan won election without winning any state in Northwest

And Buhari won 2019 election without winning any S/S or S/E state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari / BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.