Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) (24623 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / Kwankwaso Holds Rally In Kibiya Local Government, Kano (Pictures) / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Polchiz:

You simply don't know the person you are talking to.
Enjoy, since it is a faceless forum.

I don't care who you're, as long as you misunderstand very basic comments and rant offpoint.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
AstralBody:

Tinubu went to Imo State and he was treated like an idiot. Hope they don't treat him the same way in Ebonyi today grin
that is certain.
He surely received such treatment in the East.
That is their style of politics but then, what is their number?
The vote APC got in the 5 Easter states in the last election were less than the votes APC got in nasarawa LGA in Kano state in same election.

Going to the east by Tinubu is to fullfil campaign protocols.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by uba1991: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
AstralBody:
As a Peter Obi supporter,this is what we want. Let him divide the north,then Obi can win,with ease grin grin
the north is more intelligent than that. (Tambuwal 2022)
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by ezechi242: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

tell me the state Peter obi will win, you dummies are just naive and brainwashed to think Peter obi will even come second ahead of Atiku

anyway you dummies that believes Nnamdi KANU can believe anything

Please stop crying...I know he won't win any states but I know tinupoo was stoned even inside his so called strong hold. grin
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
ezechi242:

Please stop crying...I know he won't win any states but I know tinupoo was stoned even inside his so called strong hold. grin

you m0rons that believe Buhari was cloned are just Plain stupid

only fools take your tribe serious, joke of southern Nigeria with nsogbo nsogbu politics

Soludo have finished you mob cows
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by ezechi242: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you m0rons that believe Buhari was cloned are just Plain stupid

only fools take your tribe serious, joke of southern Nigeria with nsogbo nsogbu politics

Soludo have finished you mob cows

Cry more hahahaha hahahaha....I'm sure Pastor oyedepo that also said same thing is a morron.

Ode magumagu....it wasn't my tribe that stoned tinupoo in jos ooo hahahaha.

I will use you tears and cook stew grin

It is only fools that are supporting APC ...buhahahahhaa
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
ezechi242:

Cry more hahahaha hahahaha....I'm sure Pastor oyedepo that also said same thing is a morron.

Ode magumagu....it wasn't my tribe that stoned tinupoo in jos ooo hahahaha.

I will use you tears and cook stew grin

It is only fools that are supporting APC ...buhahahahhaa

same gibberish, I'm not inn for this babysit tantrum

go and re-register yourself In Enugu psychiatric hospital, your bill is on me
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by ezechi242: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

same gibberish, I'm not inn for this babysit tantrum

go and re-register yourself In Enugu psychiatric hospital, your bill is on me

Wooooooo e pain am hahaha hahahaha lost dog.
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by Crampyblood(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Shibuke onye spare parts don dey claim born and bred in Kano.
at least 30 percent of igbo men in ladipo here speaks the hausa language.. use your brain to figure out why or ask someone with a better brain to help you out
Re: NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
temitope27:
but obi will win Kano abi?

TINUBU will still have 50% of Kano vote
Why do you think a typical Kano muslim will leave a superior northern muslim and vote for an inferior yoruba muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.