Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term (5993 Views)

Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term / 2023: Egba Baales Endorse Segun Sowunmi Ahead Of Governorship Primaries / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2022
omojoibo:
Like i said before, diapers and Politicians need to be changed often.
Just for the same reason.
Sentiments aside,mr dapo is the last governor that deserves 2nd term in office, for whatever reason.

Explain
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by mistle777: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Egba People can't stool so low to endorsed non performed Governor never in Egba history, Governor is try to pay with brown Envelop
Will we waited for him at Poll
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Mynd44: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
forgiveness:

You bi egba? grin grin
No. But Dapo is Ogun East, Yayi is from West

Egba will fight everyone
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by ibrahimabba7: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP5GaubeVnM

Jeff Bezos donates $123m to US homeless families

In honour of this year’s Bezos Day One Fund, American entrepreneur and founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, is giving $123 million to groups assisting homeless families with permanent shelter.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by rasaqhayat: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Ogun State Government should please come to our aid as Nigeria Police has started harassing peaceful protest by Hayat Kimya staff in Agbara Ogun State over laid of staff without compensation after working for the company for more than 5years

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by faithfull18(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2022
But they all have one vote each or is there something I am missing.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by FireUpNow(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2022
OVB123:
Traditional rulers are part of the problem we have in nigeria, how can you c a failure like dapo abiodun and still endorsed him? knowing fulling well that the first term of every governors are usually better than the second term in office.
Traditional rulers are thieves, once the politicians give them Ghana must go they begin singing praises and say good things about bad leaders.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by jojothaiv(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Quite disappointing, take a good look at Ifo and you will be surprised...
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by kunle75(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Taboo

Lol grin grin grin

No be only taboo,na babablu blahahu laulau ni

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by nisai: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
He kuku does not have opposition. PDP has managed to muscle themselves out of contention.

Worst part is that should Dapo gets a second term, Ladi Adebutu cannot takeover from him as they are from the same place.

2027 for Yayi is looking more and more real. And should Ogun West occupy Oke Mosan in 2027, I have not seen the politician that will deny Egba people after him
I really want Yayi to take it but it will be a hard battle.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Menclothing: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Politics 2023 is close I will sir st home watching all state results
Some very poor state in South and north voting 1 party since 1999
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:

Egba will fight everyone

Okay.

Sure, Egbas will want to get it.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2022
forgiveness:

You bi egba? grin grin
I believe he is from Ekiti. I noticed Nigerians from other states (even outside the South West) are interested in Ogun politics. Amosun really set the example for ethnic politics in Ogun. I pray it's nipped in the bud before it gets out of hand.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2022
Gomojamm:
I believe he is from Ekiti. I noticed Nigerians from other states (even outside the South West) are interested in Ogun politics. Amosun really set the example for ethnic politics in Ogun. I pray it's nipped in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Really!? His comment made me think he is Egba. It seems he is an Egba sympathizer.

Never again should we have such a Governor in Ogun state.

Dapo is wise. He took Alake of Egbaland round to show him the tangible projects he executed/executing in Ogun west in order to debunk the lies Dapo only concentrated projects in Ogun East.

As a matter of fact, Ogun central benefited more from Dapo's administration.

I believed when the Alake of Egba saw these with his eyes, he had no choice than to endorse Dapo.

The major painment is the construction of cargo airport in Ogun East which actual was not his initiative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by KennethEnyi(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Useless country
It shall never be well with Nigeria
God punish federal republic of evil flying monkeys in aso rock seeking to destroy the lives of everyone unfortunate enough to be born Nigerian sad
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Really!? His comment made me think he is Egba. It seems he is an Egba sympathizer.

Never again should we have such as a Governor in Ogun state.

Dapo is wise. He took Alake of Egbaland round to show him the tangible projects he executed/executing in Ogun west in order to debunk the lies Dapo only concentrated projects in Ogun East.

As a matter of fact, Ogun central benefited more from Dapo's administration.

I believed when the Alake of Egba saw these with his eyes, he had no choice than to endorse Dapo.

The major painment is the construction of cargo airport in Ogun East which actual was not his initiative. cheesy
You got the drift. They want everything to be located in Ogun central at the detriment of others. They seem frustrated though since they cannot dominate Ijebu as they earlier thought because of the capital. I want Yayi to take over after Dapo so that Ogun West can have their fair share too. But I know hell will be let loose from our Egba kinsmen if that happens grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gbagura: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:

Egba will fight everyone
How are you sure Bankole isn't the next governor? The guy has been doing his underground work. You won't be surprised if they play big politics for ọmọ west. Ogun State is a crazy state in terms of politics. Amosun didn't see the defeats coming. If yewa lose guard, ẹgba will take over.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gbagura: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Gomojamm:
You got the drift. They want everything to be located in Ogun central at the detriment of others. They seem frustrated though since they cannot dominate Ijebu as they earlier thought because of the capital. I want Yayi to take over after Dapo so that Ogun West can have their fair share too. But I know hell will be let loose from our Egba kinsmen if that happens grin
What's this one saying? If not for ẹgba, you think dapo will near òkèmosan? Look at this Ìjẹ̀bú braggart. Ẹgba knows politics more than you and that's what has been your pains. Infact you never knew OBJ could play a fast one on you by siting the capital at Abẹ́òkúta. We have 3 GCFR recipients from ẹgba, you have none in Ìjẹ̀bú.

You don't know your mate àbí? If not for bàbà osoba, an ẹgba man, who aligned with asiwaju to deal with amosun; you think one dapo would be the governor? Ẹgba will always be your headache. Milk dapo as you want now cos when we gets the power again, we shall starve you of developments as amosun did. We play matured politics in Ẹgba, we don't cry like babies as you did while amosun was there. Na una dey call am Abẹ́òkúta governor and the man didn't even send una.

I hate it when you Ìjẹ̀bú brag on emptiness. Nationally, we dey ahead of you. All you've been getting is VP slots since independence and nothing more.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by garfield1: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mynd44:
He kuku does not have opposition. PDP has managed to muscle themselves out of contention.

Worst part is that should Dapo gets a second term, Ladi Adebutu cannot takeover from him as they are from the same place.

2027 for Yayi is looking more and more real. And should Ogun West occupy Oke Mosan in 2027, I have not seen the politician that will deny Egba people after him

What of GNI
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
garfield1:

What of GNI
GNI is now a Hoise Of Reps candidate under APC
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gbagura:
What's this one saying? If not for ẹgba, you think dapo will near òkèmosan? Look at this Ìjẹ̀bú braggart. Ẹgba knows politics more than you and that's what has been your pains. Infact you never knew OBJ could play a fast one on you by siting the capital at Abẹ́òkúta. We have 3 GCFR recipients from ẹgba, you have none in Ìjẹ̀bú.

You don't know your mate àbí? If not for bàbà osoba, an ẹgba man, who aligned with asiwaju to deal with amosun; you think one dapo would be the governor? Ẹgba will always be your headache. Milk dapo as you want now cos when we gets the power again, we shall starve you of developments as amosun did. We play matured politics in Ẹgba, we don't cry like babies as you did while amosun was there. Na una dey call am Abẹ́òkúta governor and the man didn't even send una.

I hate it when you Ìjẹ̀bú brag on emptiness. Nationally, we dey ahead of you. All you've been getting is VP slots since independence and nothing more.
Who is bragging between me and u now? See where u took the whole thing to? So u expect me to say "ijebu no be Egba mate" too then we start measuring dick abi? Na u know where u see Ijebu wey dey brag on emptiness o. You are just envious, tribalistic and resentful. That what I noticed in you. If u are truly that powerful like u brag then seize the power to yourself forever otherwise u are just an empty braggart yourself. Forgiveness come and see our brother o grin

Are u a boy or man? You are too emotional. grin
So it's only by GCFR that greatness is measured. So it's that all this while? Is it a competition? Our achievements speaks for us and we are not in competition with anybody. grin
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gomojamm:
Who is bragging between me and u now? See where u took the whole thing to? So u expect me to say "ijebu no be Egba mate" too then we start measuring dick abi? Na u know where u see Ijebu wey dey brag on emptiness o. You are just envious, tribalistic and resentful. That what I noticed in you. If u are truly that powerful like u brag then seize the power to yourself forever otherwise u are just an empty braggart yourself. Forgiveness come and see our brother o grin

So it's only by GCFR that greatness is measured. So it's that all this while? Is it a competition? Our achievements speaks for us and we are not in competition with anybody. grin

Abeg leave that boy. I don read em comment pass.

He is just bragging unnecessarily.

Awolowo was a recipient of GCFR but he ignorantly vomited gibberish.

As I see am, I knew he is a novice about Nigerian politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Abeg leave that boy. I don read em comment pass.

He is just bragging unnecessarily.

Awolowo was a recipient of GCFR but he ignorantly vomited gibberish.

As I see am, I knew he is a novice about Nigerian politics.
Yes, I know Awo was, I just didn't want to feed his tribalistic ego. I will ignore him. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gbagura: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Gomojamm:

Next time take ẹgba away from your mouth cos we're not mates. What you've been dreaming of, we already left that stage and doing something else. We don't make noise like Ìjẹ̀bú. We do our thing as if it's nothing. We don't showoff like Ìjẹ̀bú.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Gbagura:
Next time take ẹgba away from your mouth cos we're not mates. What you've been dreaming of, we already left that stage and doing something else. We don't make noise like Ìjẹ̀bú. We do our thing as if it's nothing. We don't showoff like Ìjẹ̀bú.
Which stage? Show off how? You are obviously intimidated and pained about something some people did to u. I won't disrespect my Egba kinsmen because of your foolishness.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gbagura:

What have you been dreaming of? Development? cheesy

What stage have you left? Development? grin

Do you know the inhabitant of Lekki down to Epe? grin

That's home work for you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gomojamm:
Which stage? Show off how? You are obviously intimidated and pained about something some people did to u. I won't disrespect my Egba kinsmen because of your foolishness.

In terms of development now. grin

He is only based in Abeokuta. He doesn't know almost the whole of Ibeju Lekki and Epe belongs to Ijebus. Yes grin

One of the most developed and developing Cities in Africa. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
forgiveness:

In terms of development now. grin

He is only based in Abeokuta. He doesn't know almost the whole of Ibeju Lekki and Epe belongs to Ijebus. Yes grin

One of the most developed and developing Cities in Africa. grin
Are Sagamu, Ijebu Ode, Ikorodu even far off behind Abeokuta in terms of development?

I think he meant more than that, bro. He made mention of being ahead nationally which made him reference the GCFR title. I think he was talking about overall success and achievements i.e politics, business, economics, sport etc. Aren't Egba and Ijebu Yoruba? We are even the closest among all Yoruba subgroups. And this guy will not hesitate to run his mouth tribalistically each time we discuss Ogun politics as if it's forbidden.

He has this brimming resentment in him that needs to get purged before it becomes a deadly cancer. The guy is too bitter! I remember vividly the last time u argued with him about Dapo how he had to veer off totally from the topic only to be throwing shades at the whole Ijebu.

Do you remember I had to come in that day to beg you not to thow his path? I don't know what he stands to gain in such divisive bragging each time saying "Egba no be una mate".

I am trying hard to restrain myself from disrespecting our people but that foolish omo osan ton ko ponpo ba iya e want to push me.

He will never succeed.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gomojamm:
Are Sagamu, Ijebu Ode, Ikorodu even far off behind Abeokuta in terms of development?

I think he meant more than that, bro. He made mention of being ahead nationally which made him reference the GCFR title. I think he was talking about overall success and achievements i.e politics, business, economics, sport etc. Aren't Egba and Ijebu Yoruba? We are even the closest among all Yoruba subgroups. And this guy will not hesitate to run his mouth tribalistically each time we discuss Ogun politics as if it's forbidden.

He has this brimming resentment in him that needs to get purged before it becomes a deadly cancer. The guy is too bitter! I remember vividly the last time u argued with him about Dapo how he had to veer off totally from the topic only to be throwing shades at the whole Ijebu.

Do you remember I had to come in that day to beg you not to thow his path? I don't know what he stands to gain in such divisive bragging each time saying "Egba no be una mate".

I am trying hard to restrain myself from disrespecting our people but that foolish omo osan ton ko ponpo ba iya e want to push me.

He will never succeed.

He will never succeed. I remembered though I wasn't even going his path then.

The dude is a bitter soul.

If it's about achievements on all fronts, Ijebu is never below anybody in Nigeria.

Well, Abeokuta is more developed if compared one on one but comparing Abeokuta with Remo (Sagamu, Iperu, Ikenne, Ilisan, Ogere, Ipara etc) and Ijebu Ode areas combined, I think Remo and Ijebu Ode are more developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gomojamm:
Never knew there's so much intra-ethnic problem going on in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gomojamm:

He will never succeed.
Both the egbas and ijebus are probably the most successful black tribes in Africa and they are both yoruba, pls never ever join him in towing that path of intra-ethnic bants. Remember how much our ancestors suffered when they went that way, we should focus on how to take outhe Yoruba race forward.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Negotiations To Release More Chibok Girls Ongoing, Says Government Spokesman / Safety Alert: 10 Ways To Avoid Possible Terrorist Attack This Eid-el-fitr / Osun Government Declares Monday Work Free Day For Continuous Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.