Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

African Mobile Apps Competition - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / African Mobile Apps Competition (1776 Views)

NASA 2015 Space Apps Competition / U.S. Company Acquires African Mobile Messaging Startup Saya - Africa Has Risen!! / Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Mobile Apps Competition by appsnow: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2011
Calling All Programmers! Come Showcase Your Programming Skills In The African Mobile Apps Competition! Win Multi-million Naira Gifts, Gain International Recognition And Access both Local and Foreign Opportunities. Visit www.africanmobileapps.com to register now.
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by bouzymill(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2011
how come africanmobileapps.com lifted Blitz Agency concept, www.blitzagency.com. . . . . Or is it a coincidence

Good Designers Copy, Great Designers Steal - Pablo Picasso
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by bouzymill(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2011
ohhhhhhhhh, template!!!!!!!! they still sell those?

anyway. Goodluck.
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by bouzymill(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2011
except that it is not possible for an interactive design agency to buy a template when parts of their works is web design and development. let's stop beating around the bush. this is plagiarism and it's not right.

How come in your "Contact Us" page, the Mobile app logo is linking to Blitzagency? It's a partner site right??
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by appsnow: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2011
Thank you very much for this. We appreciate the information. Our web development was outsourced and we were assured it was a template. We will review this and look into it. Thank you for the work, it is highly appreciated.
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by Zeta(m): 2:35am On Aug 29, 2011
Thanks for sharing. Too bad I don't have any mobile app at the moment for the competition. I try thinking of something.
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by appsnow: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
Thanks Zeta, you can still register. If your App will be ready before the 15th of October, then you can enter it in. Some of the details may be specific but you can put in estimates and descriptions of what you want to develop. The good thing is you don't have to submit the apps or show it till mid-October and since good ideas and approaches count, you really do stand a chance. You have a good chance to be among the 20 finalists so I will strongly advice you give it a shot. Cheers.
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by SarahPerez(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2011
Thanks for arrange the Competition, I have developed too many mobile apps and I would like to take part of this competition.
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by NumberOne2(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2011
Cool site but it doesn't state the app categories. What kind of apps are we talking about? Android, Ipad, Java, BB? I do Java and BB apps. You can view them at www.greenspek.com . I may have an app to submit but are already published apps eligible?
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by dhtml1(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2011
Hmm. . .
Re: African Mobile Apps Competition by sickboy(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2011
I think it's totally bad idea. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video Interview With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge - Afrinolly, Etc / . / Why I Love The Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.