Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe (34242 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Solsix(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2022
K
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by tishbite41(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu is bubalabu vulava
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by hohafrank(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
There's nothing wrong in borrowing childhood photos of handsome people especially if you can't find your own photographs. I see nothing wrong with what TVc did cool
really.In pity your life.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Santdsaint: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
See the level of desperation.they think Nigerians are still the ones they know decades ago.suffer don make everybody wise up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by bhella10: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Paul Ibe in sifia pains

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by nelskals(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Watch as his supports will flood this thread to defend nonsense. Oniranu Supports quote me and faint .
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Racoon(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Of course a liar, scammer, fraudster, drug baron/kingpin and bullion vans criminal have no shame so no apology to tender. Where is Seunmsg the Auditor?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Mummyfour(f): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
There's nothing wrong in borrowing childhood photos of handsome people especially if you can't find your own photographs. I see nothing wrong with what TVc did cool
grin so you gree say BAT ugly, so he needed to use a handsome guy's pictures to redeem his image?.
If you agree say" blublubulaba bulaba grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Naijanascam: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2022
It is finished..... even to the extent of thieving people's pictures.....

Nothing is impossible with these Agbadorians and Jagabandits....

Fake bishops
Fake CAN Members
Fake Age
Fake Certificate
Fake followers
Fake promises
Fake endorsements
Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake and followers are replica of whom they are following

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Thortp(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Bros, he will bring the treasury to his house. Very dubious
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not yet president he's already stealing peoples pictures, if he becomes President he will steal everything left in our nation's treasury
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Ubdavis(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=RZArecta post=118641177]There's nothing wrong in borrowing childhood photos of handsome people especially if you can't find your own

photographs. I see nothing wrong with what TVc did cool[/quote

What's the difference between borrowing and stealing. Pls check that up
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Blaze14k: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
BAT urchins will never see this because they are tribal bigot
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by LCling: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol Tvc na oga bala Blu blue HK. Dey don use Donald Duke childhood photo bomb innocent Nigeria citizen.... Effc ,NBC no go see now...
Bigger thieves always protected...

State tools

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Karlman: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Shamelessly shameless
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by jubrilELsudan: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2022
YOU NIGERIANS ARE JUST TOO MUMU

HOW CAN YOUR BRAIN EVEN PROCESS THAT THAT CAN EVEN BE TINUBU'S CHILDHOOD PICTURE?

HOW CAN TINUBU BE FINE WHEN HE SMALL CUM WORWOR SINCE WE KNOW RAM?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by jimyjames(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
A man with no childhood memories,is not fit to be president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:

Mindlog:
Borrowing of another person's childhood picture is allowed. cheesy

One of APC's loyalist here by the username, diadem10, said Tinubu did not complete his elementary school in Nigeria that he went abroad to complete it likewise his secondary school education and still no names of the schools nor pictures with his fellow kids in those schools. cheesy cheesy

Stop capping nonesense, taking something that doesn't belong to you without the knowledge of the owner is STEALING...only thieves will support a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by diadem10: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:
Borrowing of another person's childhood picture is allowed. cheesy

One of APC's loyalist here by the username, diadem10, said Tinubu did not complete his elementary school in Nigeria that he went abroad to complete it likewise his secondary school education and still no names of the schools nor pictures with his fellow kids in those schools. cheesy cheesy

You mean attention seeking delusional lying Donald Duke claiming an abroad picture as the one he took in Sokoto? The joke is on him. He should go check the child eye brows and masculine jaw before claiming what he's not.

Meanwhile, go knack your Hateful skull on a rock if e pain you wella.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Markessen: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2022
I'm sorry to bother anyone here with my problem, just that am really suffering. I'm a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, for some days now have not had a decent meal, and have not attended classes due to my financial situation. Please am begging on everyone who gets to read this message to help me, no amount is too small, so I can meet up with my studies. 1236211680 access bank. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2022
NBC will not sanction them
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by 4t4th(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2022
this one loud
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by adioolayi(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
O boy ....TVC, APC and Tinubu got served..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Abfinest007(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Cruise
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Oddfinder01: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Everything about this man is fake..Noo identity.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by waterpouroverfl: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As you no kuku get shame

Does it mean that Bola Tinubu don't have a child hood picture ? Who are Tinubu families ?

Who are Tinubu child hood friends and where did Tinubu lived as a child?

Is Bola Tinubu even a true Nigerian?

Is he even a human being ?

Who really is this man Bola Tinubu?

Tinubu is the fallen demon talk about in Yoruba land
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by naijapikin2(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
If this man ascends to the office of the president, his government will be the worst the nation has ever seen. He's a catastrophe waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Mindlog: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
diadem10:

You mean attention seeking delusional lying Donald Duke claiming an abroad picture as the one he took in Sokoto? The joke is on him. He should go check the child eye brows and masculine jaw before claiming what he's not.

Meanwhile, go knack your Hateful skull on a rock if e pain you wella.

No childhood? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2022
inoki247:

You shouldn't be talking of shame here...

You're the one who should be ashamed you're boasting if Tinubu wins the primary u will disable your account...

How're you different from who stole someone picture you both are disgrace.....

Tinubu stole the primaries, get that right
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by TruthIsBitter02: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:

Wow, sometimes I wonder how these urchins thinks sef. How can you be defending this? Even if he lost all his documents and pictures as he claims, so none his relatives or friends had any picture or copies of his childhood pictures.
Not even school group picture by his school or classmates, not even family pictures by siblings or relatives. Common, I don't believe that tinubu did not go to primary and secondary Schools as some people claim but he just decided to omit that part to cover-up some dirty secrets. Secrets like:
His real name
His real age
His real state of origin
His real family background.
I challenge any urchin who still has sense to think this through and prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Menclothing: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2022
It's copy and paste most journalists do this mistake its poor Tvc done it too
Clearance sales going on
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by edungene7: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Both TVC and Tinubu are shameless how can you use a white mans photo for a black man this TVC is as useless and hopeless as their principal with fake and fraudulent lifestyle he who the gods as chosen to destroy would be first made mad
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by diadem10: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:

No childhood? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu as a young child in abroad. That was why he was nicknamed the city boy. Knack your hateful skull on a rock if e pain you wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs 2016 Budget / Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.