Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku (15066 Views)

2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by olisefom: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Drama
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by ATLIEN2027: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Na only 400, better increase it to 400, 000. Zombidient clowns.
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by dreadsbee: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Vote the EVIL DOER
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by remedykboy: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2022
Mrshocker:
Lmfao ….. Is this a mistake or you intentionally want to spread fake news. OYO and every state in SW INCLUDING KOGI&kwara no get two options for presidential election. (AKANBI OMO OLODO IDE). Asiwaju of Nigeria, JA JA JA JA JAGABAN #we are united on his mandate.
are you speaking for someone or you're speaking for yourself.......Count Osun out....Osun is for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by DaveHarry(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Is tinubu not better than atiku?
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by techWriter1: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2022
tactic to Fake Dubai landlord SW is on lockdown for Jagaban only
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by hmohammed(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Keep deceiving your self,I hope you know kwara and kogi are middle belt and I hope you know what middle belt means.
Some part of kogi fall into west,some east and some north.
So kogi east that are close to igbos we leave their brother obi and join kogi West to vote a drug dealer and theiff.
Or in kwara that fulanis have sieze and made afonjas their slavves we leave their master atiku and vote a kriminal and theiff.
Let's watch and see

I am from Kwara and i can tell you that we are batified 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by asobo1: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Keep deceiving your self,I hope you know kwara and kogi are middle belt and I hope you know what middle belt means.
So kogi east that are close to igbos we leave their brother obi and join kogi West to vote a drug dealer and theiff.
Or in kwara that fulanis have sieze and made afonjas their slavves we leave their master atiku and vote a kriminal and theiff.
Let's watch and see
So Obi is now brother to Kogi east but fought tooth and nail with Kogi government under Capt. Idris Wada for the crude oil discovered in Ibaji.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Bastardlyrich: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiiddiooott amaka smiley
Tell that to your fada at home,coword and slavve grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Bastardlyrich: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2022
asobo1:
So Obi is now brother to Kogi east but fought tooth and nail with Kogi government under Capt. Idris Wada for the crude oil discovered in Ibaji.
Bayelsa and rivers state fought for oil block does it mean wike and seriki are not brothers.
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Bastardlyrich: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
hmohammed:

I am from Kwara and i can tell you that we are batified 100%
Maybe some kogi west,kogi east and detribalised kogi west are voting for obi. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by uba1991: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
I need only 100k pls
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by zionstaar75: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Let's watch and see
he's 100% correct kwara and kogi is batified .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Bastardlyrich: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
he's 100% correct kwara and kogi is batified .
And I said is a liar grin cheesy grin cheesy >
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Ritchiee: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by sokera: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Let's watch and see
don't sweat too much ... February is closer than yesterday
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by muhyeenisce(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Your fada yansh there, when we discussed with you say Obi be our brother
Let's watch and see
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by oludav(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
KingKO22:
Strategy to scam Dubai landlord grin

SW is on lockdown for Jagaban only
Says who? E maa danu ara yin dun lori ofo
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by musty16: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Or in kwara that fulanis have sieze and made afonjas their slavves we leave their master atiku and vote a kriminal and theiff. Hahahaha! Igala man will never trust an Igbo man
Let's watch and see
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Murjayusuf222: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Next president Atiku Abubakar
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Edino01(f): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
PDP all the way
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by gafsal: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mrshocker:
Lmfao ….. Is this a mistake or you intentionally want to spread fake news. OYO and every state in SW INCLUDING KOGI&kwara no get two options for presidential election. (AKANBI OMO OLODO IDE). Asiwaju of Nigeria, JA JA JA JA JAGABAN #we are united on his mandate.

Op with fake news should tell us the local government the decampees are from and are there no pictures from such fake gathering ? Out of the whole 33-Lg Tinubu is only contesting with himself.
Seyi makinde has told his foot soldiers to work for TINUBU, APC for president and PDP for other elections.....
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by kingmaster2009: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
The three of them are thieves ...
Atiku, Tinubu, Obi

So, let everyone continue advertising for his or her own thief

Like the word of Joke Silva...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Bulama1234: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Atiku is the right man for the job #AtikuOrganizingForAction

Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by TimmyA: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
The transfer market even reached oyo state, I thought it is only pertinent to the northern states
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Even when it's a known fact that Tinubu will not support Tessi, I see this as propaganda

Please do you care to expatiate on why Tinubu will not support tessi. Not a fan of tessi though
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by assholemods: 4:54am On Nov 25, 2022
treesun:

Akanbi ko, akangbe ni, omo ti ko nile!
Elenu pele be! Gbe nu e soun!
Re: 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku by Abbeytoy(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:

Please do you care to expatiate on why Tinubu will not support tessi. Not a fan of tessi though

Tinubu and Tesi are not in good term from day one, much thanks to Tessi arrogancy.

It's believe that Tinubu is in negotiations with seyi Makinde

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / Nigeria Senators’ Phone Numbers Revealed / FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.