Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? (36067 Views)

Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School / Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate / News : Post UTME Examinations Canceled - Read Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by clockwisereport: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Justinlean02:
That's a pity, go to the consulate and lay your complaints. Wish me success my interview date's on 15th Dec. 2022 cool

Success bro. I will remember you in my prayers

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by JONSYN7154: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Clairembaaaa:

Hello everyone, I actually made a typographical error, my visa appointment ( F1) was meant to be on January 25th,2023 but school resumes early January (spring semester), mind you I had to defer my admission to spring as I couldn’t get a visa appointment before august 2022.. The consulate suddenly canceled my appointment and I’m seeking answers on what to do. PS: I am a girl, thank you
i sent DM. Check your mail
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Musbeni(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Clairembaaaa:
Hello, my visa appointment scheduled for January 25th, 2022 and I had to defer my admission to fall 2023. Just yesterday I got an email from the consulate saying my appointment had been canceled. I don’t know what to do rn, I’m so devastated, do I pay for another visa appointment and schedule a date? Cause my resumption is soon.

Please reply me, thank you
I believe they will ask you to reschedule in the email sent to you. My wife own was also canceled yesterday but we reschedule it today. The initial date was March but we were able to get new date in January.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by urchman23: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
There's no more appointment at the United States Consulate till 2024
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Clairembaaaa: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Musbeni:
I believe they will ask you to reschedule in the email sent to you. My wife own was also canceled yesterday but we reschedule it today. The initial date was March but we were able to get new date in January.

They didn’t ask me to reschedule anything. They just said it was cancelled.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by brunxy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Clairembaaaa:

They didn’t ask me to reschedule anything. They just said it was cancelled.
But I saw it can be rescheduled in the screenshot of the email sent. They only said it can't be changed by call agent as it was cancelled by the consulate. But it can be rescheduled. Just ask for the procedure to reschedule and try that option
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by pachigo001(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
What of spouse visa are they denying it too
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Justinlean02(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

US what visa are u on, is it study visa as an international student or Skilled immigrant worker pls I want to knw
Mine is a study visa
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Justinlean02:
Mine is a study visa

as an international student?
Which school did u apply to, if u want we can talk privately pls
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Justinlean02(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
clockwisereport:

Success bro. I will remember you in my prayers
Thank you
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Justinlean02(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

as an international student?
Which school did u apply to, if u want we can talk privately pls
Of course International student and I chose University of Central Missouri. Try Telegram @AlliMaria
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by osazuwa23: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
i agree i live there and i advise canada or europe for a more sane western country. if i wasnt born in america or fmaily here i would never settle in that hell hole. Being balck in america will teach you to hatte yourself even more regardless of opportunities
AutoRedux:
USA is a garbage overrated country.

Heavy Taxes
High cost of living
Hostile Weather
Second class citizen status
The matrix and it’s cancel culture
Racism
Feminism
LGBTQ
Gun violence
Satanism
Police brutality
Genetically Modified Foods

Don’t get caught in a deadening rat race all in the name of japa.

The list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Clairembaaaa: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
brunxy:
But I saw it can be rescheduled in the screenshot of the email sent. They only said it can't be changed by call agent as it was cancelled by the consulate. But it can be rescheduled. Just ask for the procedure to reschedule and try that option

Oh yes, that’s true. I have exhausted my changing of appointments option, so I believe I shall to pay another visa fee. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by onilanre(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
timesuploaded:
You are a super dumb person. You don't know of a single person kidnapped in Nigeria since you were born but since you are a slave you decide to yap bullshit like a programmed parrot. America is the capital of kidnapping and thuggery

You are very stupid for calling me a dumb person. What do you know about America that you are talking rubbish? Idiot
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Allisgud: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
The same idiots who are standing on tinubu mandate are preparing their Japa appointment disturbing embassies,let's vote in a right person to make this country a place to be proud off
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by StagethemTVee: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why spread false information? I know someone who has visited thrice this year.
timesuploaded:
90% of Americans don't even have the money you are planning to waste so. Then for Nigerians there just forget them. They can only visit once in 7years. Any reasonable person with thinking faculty supposed don code overrated dustbin the country be
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by osazuwa23: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
none of the stuff nigerians are doing here in the us is nothing really special. america already has the skilled workforce of people to do most jobs that nigerians want to do that could be used to develop there own nation Most nigerians will be looped in the diversity bracket just to filla. spot to make it seem like black are doing well when in reality that not the caase. The percentage of blacks doing well to the population is realitivly low. remove western government and you have another japa crisis
FavouredNK:

Stop confusing people and giving advice on things you know nothing about. That you can't afford to travel out doesn't mean you should be discouraging people who have the means and opportunity to do so with fake and fabricated informations. Every body's destiny is not the same so free those who have such dreams to pursue their dreams.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Exceed15: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sheggy13:

I'm having a hard time trying to understand you please, especially your dates here. First, you said your visa appointment was for January 2022 which was 10 months ago. Then you deferred to Fall 2023 which should start around August-September 2023, but also said your resumption is soon. That's contradictory.

Don't him. He is a scammer
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by litaninja(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Doesnt make any sense. Except if you went there thinking you were going to pick cash on the ground. Skill up, offer services, build a product and get paid.

timesuploaded:
Visa in exchange for depression in America. Every single Nigerian who traveled to America regretted it and console themselves with the rubbish news they read on Nairaland about Nigeria. All the money you saved to travel you won't save it for 15years working as a slave in America. Guy use that money take set up something before you go set your life backward another 10years
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Justinlean02:
Of course International student and I chose University of Central Missouri. Try Telegram @AlliMaria

WhatsApp let me send u my WhatsApp phone no
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by LordTrezy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
AutoRedux:

Don't get mad bro. America is garbage.
From someone living in one of the trenches in Nigeria, hope you’ve treated your STI lmao grin grin
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by LordTrezy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
litaninja:
Doesnt make any sense. Except if you went there thinking you were going to pick cash on the ground. Skill up, offer services, build a product and get paid.

You dey mind the losers, wasting away in that shit hole lol.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by AutoRedux: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
LordTrezy:

From someone living in one of the trenches in Nigeria, hope you’ve treated your STI lmao grin grin

Lol. That's a copied story.

But why are you really this hurt. Did I say anything bad to you?
Don’t be surprised when I say I make more than you who lives in US. Bro, no be everybody broke.
And you sound like someone who suffers from inferiority complex.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by REIIGN(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kill yaself angry
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by gr8child(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
I think the process for students has now been changed to drop box. You should confirm.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Nehyooh(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Maybe they saw your name on the list of wanted terrorists

God gave Adam wife for free I don't know who brought the idea of paying bride price.
grin
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Kingstanding: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Why not go to Mexico and from there you can enter US
. Enter Us as an illegal immigrant? Just know that you won't have green card forever.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by ghiloman28(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Go choose another date
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Idamond: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
DM and get my pastor's number he'll help u
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by LordTrezy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
AutoRedux:

Lol. That's a copied story.

But why are you really this hurt. Did I say anything bad to you?
Don’t be surprised when I say I make more than you who lives in US. Bro, no be everybody broke.
And you sound like someone who suffers from inferiority complex.
Lmao he said copied story and you were replying to mentions on the thread. Stop replying me with your trenches behavior, get help, get tested and treated
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by WayoProphet: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
What I have come to understand is all of these people that speak ill of America and Japa are the frustrated ones that has been denied visa multiple times. They will jump on the visa if offered it to them. Even the children of politicians Japa and live abroad. Keep deceiving yourself and the ones you can deceive.

timesuploaded:
Visa in exchange for depression in America. Every single Nigerian who traveled to America regretted it and console themselves with the rubbish news they read on Nairaland about Nigeria. All the money you saved to travel you won't save it for 15years working as a slave in America. Guy use that money take set up something before you go set your life backward another 10years
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by deltateam: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Clairembaaaa:
Hello, my visa appointment scheduled for January 25th, 2022 and I had to defer my admission to fall 2023. Just yesterday I got an email from the consulate saying my appointment had been canceled. I don’t know what to do rn, I’m so devastated, do I pay for another visa appointment and schedule a date? Cause my resumption is soon.

Please reply me, thank you

Get the school to write the consulate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.