Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims (26451 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by babajeje123(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Iran is Muslim Country, what is your problem with Muslim affairs? Dem take busy body swear for you?
Sebi Nigeria is a muslim country also undecided? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by babajeje123(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
akway22:
Who abused the title of professorship by awarding this man.he always mis-yearn
He must be a professor of Islamic bla bla bla or something related.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ljoh: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I thought Yoruba is Yoruba?

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by elijahkayode(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by waterpouroverfl: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
etrouble:

Yes my brother. It is Islam that is making ESN, UGM, IPOB and other terrorists to kill and maim Igbos everyday

That's the clear handwork of jihadist

Or is it hard for you to understand that apart from all past president, only when a president with jihadist spirit the killing in Christian area south east, killings spring up
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
babajeje123:

Illogical reasoning, a logical customer spends their money where they would be treated like a king. Why would you spend your money where they hate your religion? Is that not stupidity or dem tie rope drag you comot for your house ni? Nonsense and mumuric & co.
Get well soon
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by babajeje123(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Get well soon
After you guys are healed of your hypocrisy.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Lollz(f): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogododo:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/11/muric-to-nigerian-muslims-avoid.html?m=1

This is pure nonsense!!!! After you guys colonized most GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC universities in the north refusing to allow freedom and places of worship for christians in northern states then the christians went ahead to use their own money to build their own with their rules and u are here spewing thrash!!!! Go and build ur own universities and make ur own rules naw!!! Even though I know you won't because u don't evn believe in the education you are claiming to fight for!!!! MECHIONU there my brother muric abi na wetin be una association name again!!! Taaaa!!!! Kee kwa yet!!! angry
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Solohmony: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
This argument is very senseless. The man is just ranting.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by darkCoal: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dindinrin
waterpouroverfl:
Nawao

I feel for my Yoruba brothers

It's a pity

Where ever, Islam breed high . Terrorism blooms

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ogwumgbe: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Relocate to hell. Muslims ruled your ancestors, Muslim is ruling your sorry ass and another Muslim will take over. If you like, pai yourself. Useless ipob terrorist

Muslim is a curse to the nations, nothing good will ever come from you idiots, you are all children Satan. Bastards stinking qworo chewing and hypocritical idiots. I blame Lord Lugard and not you stinking ape from cave. Useless cursed beings setting the whole nation backward. Ruling your mother and father and what happened? cursed bastards, Giant of Africa, you are nothing but pain curse to the Nation and parasites, take your useless Satanic blood sucking religion elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ogwumgbe: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Relocate to hell. Muslims ruled your ancestors, Muslim is ruling your sorry ass and another Muslim will take over. If you like, pai yourself. Useless ipob terrorist

Upon all your ruling and looting yet you are the poorest and the most backward region, Why complaining of Hijab in Christians schools you morons? Use the useless leadership and the loot you have acquired over the years and build your own private universities so that your women you have deprived the last atom of humanity in them will dress as masquerades in your useless Schools and massage your stinking ego. Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Gospel2Day: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
madapcmod:
Good riddance to rubbish.

I hope they pull out today. No procastinations.

I wonder if they have chapels in Crescent university and if without wearing Hijab, a Christian can step foot into such Muslim university.

Hypocrites that see everything through the prism of their useless islamic religion

Ibrahim Babangida built 3 mosques in Aso Villa. He forgot to build a Chapel for Christians to worship in. Islam and intolerance and hypocrisy are siamese twins.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by NLKing01: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
And they will end up going to the kind of school you attended that you can't spell daughter successfully.
JAMO84:
I blame their parents for sending them to such Schools. Anywhere my dauthers cannot wear their hijab and practice Islam freely, I will make them avoid it like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Upon all your ruling and looting yet you are the poorest and the most backward region, Why complaining of Hijab in Christians schools you morons? Use the useless leadership and the loot you have acquired over the years and build your own private universities so that your women you have deprived the last atom of humanity in them will dress as masquerades in your useless Schools and massage your stinking ego. Bastards
You have nothing on us, until your ipob cannibals stop cooking your flat heads for pepper soup.

Upon all your Christianity, some barbarians are making millions of you to sit at home on Monday. Your pastors cannot invoke their miserable holy ghost power.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by NLKing01: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Should the government keep mute or do something about this man before he stir religious hatred the more?
ogododo:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/11/muric-to-nigerian-muslims-avoid.html?m=1
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
NLKing01:
And they will end up going to the kind of school you attended that you can't spell daughter successfully.
No problem, as long as they can stay far away from children of mini skirt and bikini.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Kay25(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't know who swear for muslims

Dem no dey use eye see anything Christian build to jump their inferior selves into

This one no be missionary schools which the Christian whites did again o claimed by government

Christians would be building, Muslims would be killing waiting for everything free with tears of inclusion
Na God swear for them that's why it can't be better for them till the end of this world except they change

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Kay25(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
His mental health needs to be checked..he is just not normal I doubt if he sleeps cos of Christians in dis country
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by TheOgaBoss: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem cut una hands from ever building anything?

It's always to carry plate like biambiallah Muslims Sabi

You want quality schools you run to Christian private institutions cos una no Sabi create
Even if they build Muslim universities where will they get Muslim lecturers to staff it? Their secondary schools up north do not even have adequate well trained science teachers, they mostly depend on corpers from south.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by themanderon: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
This Osama has come again. They will soon start dragging rights with Christians in a Christian private university just like they did in missionary schools. If you cannot conform to their tenets then build your own university simple.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Ovacoma: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Islam does not make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Godsproxy: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
A Muslim university will be a good breeding ground for terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by onyibest2k(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
and some people will tell me muslim to muslim ticket does not mean anything who be mumu
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Karlosorji(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
I blame their parents for sending them to such Schools. Anywhere my dauthers cannot wear their hijab and practice Islam freely, I will make them avoid it like a plague.
Hijab girls no De wear pant and na them Bleep pass. It has been proven stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by t2luv1: 2:52am On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:

2022 and you are still stuck on hijab !!!! I am going to let you in on a secret 98% of US companies now screen applicant names they go out of their way to avoid any Muslim-sounding name like a plague, I know this as a fact partner.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by t2luv1: 2:54am On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
No problem, as long as they can stay far away from children of mini skirt and bikini.

I guess Daddy knows best right?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by peacemara54(m): 3:15am On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
So how many Christian students have been killed by Muslims in any of the Christian schools in Nigeria?

If you can't name at least 50, you're just a raving lvnatic

I shouldn't be the one to give you statistics. You should do the job yourself. You knows your religion quite well what its states; you should do.

Even though you may be ashamed of owing up to such but it doesn't change the fact that; it's just what your religion says.

The religion that spares not even its own but send them ,to their early grave, will it spare those who doesn't belong?

The chibok and many other abduction was done to your very own of the same religion. The suicide bombing in parks, in Jos and many others was never done in the west or east but in the north to your own people.

We done want to live , sleep and school with the same people of same ideology and monstrous belief. The fact that you look harmless, compared to your brutish northerners, doesn't justifies your tendencies, mad believes and what you are capable of.

In Universities, on Friday, you people goes round the classroom to force lecturers out in order to give way for your people to go for the so-call Friday worship. All about you is force. No peace , No reasoning. "It's either you accept or die"

That's in government schools because some of your goons are in top offices. Now that nonsense can never be in private Universities. If you won't abide, by the teaching and rules, it's better you live.

No Christian will ever go to any of your Arabic inscribed institution or schools because we are not slave but 'born free' we know our limit. So know yours. You deliberately take your two legs enter a Christian institutions, register/en-roll and start an academic activities

Despite the fact; you knew what the christians stands for. Now, when it's time to abide by the rules, you start making pointless excuses and accusations. You weren't blind you clearly saw it's a Christian institution before enrolling. All is just to cause trouble.

You want to have a place of worship in a Christian institution and be putting on veil? That's absurdity. It will never be allowed. Look for elsewhere

Before you turn our schools and institution into bombing places, that's why we need to quickly tame your wild dogs and be on watch for any disguise and cover ups in the name of 'veil'.

It's same religion, same superstition, same mad beliefs and same fate. The fact that you aren't brutal like the north doesn't abolish the fact that; you aren't capable.

I still can't fathom the essence of veil and head cover In an academic environment. If you never want to expose your beauty or hair, then you should be at home and not in school.

If you want a better life, peace and Joy, and don't want to spend your eternity in hell, that's why Jesus is calling you. All other ways goes down to hell. Come to Jesus that you may have peace and be free from those erroneous ways that leads to hell

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by peacemara54(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2022
t2luv1:

2022 and you are still stuck on hijab !!!! I am going to let you in on a secret 98% of US companies now screen applicant names they go out of their way to avoid any Muslim-sounding name like a plague, I know this as a fact partner.

Just leave him. Let him continue with the veil thing. Even his so called masters in the religion like Iran and others are now fighting their government for the so called veil thing. They really saw it's captivity and they want to be free.

US knows they are potential killers not even after what that Osama did to pentagon.

Let him continue his daughter on the veil. All is just false still , it doesn't prevent them from immorality and promiscuity. The veil is a perfect cover up for immorals. Come and see them here

Only Jesus Saves...
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by adminsession: 4:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Al-Qalam University, Katsina 2022/2023 Registration/Post Utme Screening (ADMISSION) form is out & still on sale, Call {07044935866} call DR. MRS MARYAM AFOLANYAN to apply & guidelines to register online. Also Supplementary admission form, Direct Entry Screening form, Pre degree form, IJMB form, Jupeb form, Inter school Transfer from, Part Time form, Post-Graduate Diploma form, MSc form, Ph.D form & PGD Form, Masters form, Remedial form, Sandwich form is out & on sale. call +2347044935866 [DR. MRS MARYAM AFOLANYAN to apply and for more details on how to purchase the form and register online before the closing date.. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch ADMISSISION LIST is out, call DR. MRS MARYAM AFOLANYAN {0092347044935866} on how to check admission list and For admission assistance & process.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2022
peacemara54:

I shouldn't be the one to give you statistics. You should do the job yourself. You knows your religion quite well what its states; you should do.

Even though you may be ashamed of owing up to such but it doesn't change the fact that; it's just what your religion says.

The religion that spares not even its own but send them ,to their early grave, will it spare those who doesn't belong?

The chibok and many other abduction was done to your very own of the same religion. The suicide bombing in parks, in Jos and many others was never done in the west or east but in the north to your own people.

We done want to live , sleep and school with the same people of same ideology and monstrous belief. The fact that you look harmless, compared to your brutish northerners, doesn't justifies your tendencies, mad believes and what you are capable of.

In Universities, on Friday, you people goes round the classroom to force lecturers out in order to give way for your people to go for the so-call Friday worship. All about you is force. No peace , No reasoning. "It's either you accept or die"

That's in government schools because some of your goons are in top offices. Now that nonsense can never be in private Universities. If you won't abide, by the teaching and rules, it's better you live.

No Christian will ever go to any of your Arabic inscribed institution or schools because we are not slave but 'born free' we know our limit. So know yours. You deliberately take your two legs enter a Christian institutions, register/en-roll and start an academic activities

Despite the fact; you knew what the christians stands for. Now, when it's time to abide by the rules, you start making pointless excuses and accusations. You weren't blind you clearly saw it's a Christian institution before enrolling. All is just to cause trouble.

You want to have a place of worship in a Christian institution and be putting on veil? That's absurdity. It will never be allowed. Look for elsewhere

Before you turn our schools and institution into bombing places, that's why we need to quickly tame your wild dogs and be on watch for any disguise and cover ups in the name of 'veil'.

It's same religion, same superstition, same mad beliefs and same fate. The fact that you aren't brutal like the north doesn't abolish the fact that; you aren't capable.

I still can't fathom the essence of veil and head cover In an academic environment. If you never want to expose your beauty or hair, then you should be at home and not in school.

If you want a better life, peace and Joy, and don't want to spend your eternity in hell, that's why Jesus is calling you. All other ways goes down to hell. Come to Jesus that you may have peace and be free from those erroneous ways that leads to hell

Rubbish

Tell me how many Christian students killed by hijab wearing fellow students, you're ranting.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2022
t2luv1:

And so what. You are the one that see US as heaven, I'd rather live in Tunisia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) / Protest In UNILORIN Over Unacceptable Result / Strike: FG Mulls Proscription Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.