Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (52024 Views)

President Buhari Wears Isiagu In Ebonyi State (Photos) / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Igbek76: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Johel:

You are bastard oloriburuku.
Tinubu love the igbos and gave them tremendous accommodation and opportunities in lagos.
Its igbos that are wicked and ungrateful. Reason they will be disgraced again in 2023. Until they learn to appreciate their host and how to be humble.

The Igbos he hate so much, he still went there to campaign...evil old man.
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Dapson73(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Johel:

The Igbos he hate so much, he still went there to campaign...evil old man.

Stop spreading false accusations. Between 1999-2007, Asiwaju appointed a nos of Yeebos to his administration as a Lagos Governor then.

What some of you don't know is that, for you to attain Asiwaju class politically, you must be friends with every region which will take several years to achieve.

That is why a nos of media and individuals failed to tear him apart with fake news and propaganda but instead Jagaban keeps getting stronger physically and politically as well.

To clear your doubts, Tinubu knows for him to succeed in his administration, he must carry everyone along. So every region should be rest assured of inclusiveness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
kai see egungun be careful na express you dey go grin grin grin

Almaigaa:
I am not a fan of Tinubu, but this Igbo dress looks goo on Tinubu. I am beginning to wonder, Tinubu might even be an Igbo Man. grin. Tinubu a.k.a Mazi Chinedu. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by emmamajesty: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ebonyi governor is really wicked oh, why given
Tinubu fake and cheapest isiagu attire
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Munamoqel: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See how relaxed Asiwaju is in Igbo land

We've said it several times here that Indigbo are peace loving hard working people

May God continue to bless every Igbo man and woman all around the world

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
if ESN catch am !
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by benqo01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Is that Tinubu? The presidential candidate that lost to PO in that 2023 election?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by SILVERLINES: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
If them like they can take a rat to America the name will still remains a rat
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by gidgiddy: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
I dont know who adviced them on this

How can you use the Isui-agu to sow Agbada? This is the first time I have ever seen this

How can you put a party logo on a red chieftaincy cap?

As an Igbo man, I find this picture distasteful
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Ultimas: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almaigaa:
I am not a fan of Tinubu, but this Igbo dress looks goo on Tinubu. I am beginning to wonder, Tinubu might even be an Igbo Man. grin. Tinubu a.k.a Mazi Chinedu. grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Blazadenise(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
See has him come be like throw pillow
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by EM123: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almaigaa:
i feel like crying for you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by sukkot: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
if isiagu is good enough for tinubu it is good enough for me. ermmm bikonu my igbo brothers if you are to be having isiagu outfit that you are not using ermm bikonu ndo please send it to your brother make i use am jolly for christmas . epp me with isiagu
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by putin2: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wait for another balablu
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We've said it several times here that Indigbo are peace loving hard working people

Remove buhari from that equation jare, peace and prosperity for all good citizens is all we need.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Jogs1900: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tune in to TVC

Chai listen to the Ibo highlife they are blasting at the stadium.... He sweet die.. campaign reach Ibo land everywhere turn party old women dey dance Ibo dance chaii!!!

Ibos for Tinubu

Umahi is our next Minister of Works

Umahi is surely going to the Senate... Asiwaju may give him free hand to nominate the next minister of works

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almaigaa:
Hahahahhahah
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by KosiGee(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tune in to TVC

Chai listen to the Ibo highlife they are blasting at the stadium.... He sweet die.. campaign reach Ibo land everywhere turn party old women dey dance Ibo dance chaii!!!

Ibos for Tinubu

Umahi is our next Minister of Works

You that’s not the proper attire for the Igbos?

Isiagu in danshiki !!!

You all know why he requested for his isiagu in babanriga !!!! Don’t you?

You can hide somethings sometimes but one day, your secret will leak and it will ooze so bad even your aides will pinch their noses in disgust.
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Baawaa(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
gozmok1:
make he no urinate on that exalted fabric
Slave, the fabric is your generation problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Mercury12(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

is my eye paining me abi nah watin I dey read so? U of all people
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Jogs1900: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Starzo:

Northerners are dull. That's why they are the most impoverished,least educated and most terrorized geo-political zone in Nigeria

Good forbid an average southerner starts behaving/thinking like the average northerner.
Atiku is the reason APC will have upper hand in the north...Here in the north west, everybody calls Atiku barau ...No way for him
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by jkpbestseries: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
They are your leaders

Starzo:

Northerners are dull. That's why they are the most impoverished,least educated and most terrorized geo-political zone in Nigeria

Good forbid an average southerner starts behaving/thinking like the average northerner.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by SonofmanPikin: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
OFF THE MARK ‼️
ISIAGU FOR AGBADA.... NO...NO... NOTHING IGBO IN AGBADA ISIAGU........ HAVE YOU SEEN ANY ONE WEAR AGBADA ISIAGU. IT'S FORBIDDEN
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by splentour: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
So because of urine incontinence,Ishiagu has been turned to agbada.Make heat no kill am.
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by SonofmanPikin: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari

OFF THE MARK. AGBADA WITH ISIAGU IS FORBIDDEN. NOT FOR SONS OF THE LAND.
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Ulanbatta: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Not when a northerner passes through
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by FireUpNow(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Politicians are chameleons
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Johel(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dapson73:

Stop spreading false accusations. Between 1999-2007, Asiwaju appointed a nos of Yeebos to his administration as a Lagos Governor then.

What some of you don't know is that, for you to attain Asiwaju class politically, you must be friends with every region which will take several years to achieve.

That is why a nos of media and individuals failed to tear him apart with fake news and propaganda but instead Jagaban keeps getting stronger physically and politically as well.

To clear your doubts, Tinubu knows for him to succeed in his administration, he must carry everyone along. So every region should be rest assured of inclusiveness.

Everyone knows Tinubu and Remi his wife hate igbos so much, except you decide to lie to yourself.
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by MrBONE2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
money121:
Seen

JAGABAN BORGU OMO

tongue tongue
/
IROKO THAT CRUSHED ALL PALM TREES IN IPOB LAND tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
I hope he doesn't pee inside
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by MrBONE2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kurtil:
Agbado
Biaaaaa grin

Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by ibinaboonline: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Can't believe none of you noticed how he'd still never wear a proper Igbo attire, choosing instead to use the isi agu material to sew agbada.
Re: Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by backnbeta(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
No northerner is talking of corrupt Atiku just as they kept mute of Buhari health in 2014, but here we in the south are tearing Tinubu apart creating avenue for 16yrs Fulani leadership
Southern Nigeria is a scam- we have SW, SS and SE...we are too different to ever be united in any way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.