Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title (15228 Views)

Tinubu Bags Cheiftaincy Title In Ebonyi State: Now 'dike Di Ora Nma" / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by BigCowHornn: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
When Tinubu will die Ebonyi people go collect cow tire.

Fear my igbo people where chieftaincy is concered
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Kennedy3632: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Giving a chieftaincy title to a man who avoids interviews. What has he done to deserve it?
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Allisgud: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mrshocker:
DIKE-DI-ORA-NMA-1

DIKE-DI-ORA-NMA-1

DIKE-DI-ORA-NMA-1

DIKE-DI-ORA-NMA-1
those two yarinya follow for the title
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
What is the essence of the rubbish title
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Mandate2023: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why?

Because I bursted your Tinubu propaganda platform, Ireporteronline.com ?

O boy no one take u and d jagons u write serious jare...everyone is aware tinubu was given a title, u r inconsequential in reality inside life, no 1 will inform u of anything grin
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by sematec(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
dis guy really resemble ancestor
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by GGirll: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
If he likes they should name hi ekwueme he will never get our votes
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by atobs4real(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

See Afonja now rushing Igbos like shawarma..

Wahala dey oo
We all need each other this period.
We dey borrow una
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ttalk:
Good people of SE are Batified

Those Igbo babe set die. Tinubu is not like Atiku otherwise they would become second and third lady in Tinubus government.

No matter how irritating some Obidients can be there are still sane and well meaning Igbo that their good deed is daily atoning for the sin of the likes of princeoflagos, mrvitalis, godogodo and the rest misfit zomibidiots cum IPOB

Mandate2023:
The original south east ppl are supporting tinubu while knowing fully well the importance of aligning with d power that be but Emeka and chukwudi son and daughter of nobody that r miscreants r constituting nuisance up and down
Words of Wise Men.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you guys on this forum.

Keep it up.
Keep killing them with the truth, the HARD TRUTH.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Mccullum: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ebonyi stand still for Tinubu..

Baba wey sabi, it's his turns,

Jagaban is the next president elect in 2023.. grin

ABAT your head dey there Sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by jclassiq(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
One thing I'm sure of is that Dave Umahi is a widely known desperado just like the octogenarian in the pictures above.

He can do anything to have his way.

Shame awaits them IJN

1 Like

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by membranus: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
His next title is Eze Ndigbo of Naijaland angry angry

Igweee!
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Corrinthians(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Chaiii!!! grin

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Corrinthians(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
slivertongue:
Congrats Asiwaju.

I thought APC supporters say SE People are inconsequential.

Sadly, NIGERIANS have gone past the heist called APC. A party that has destroyed almost all they met in 2015
Don't get it twisted. APC supporters really don't give a shit about you and your people. What you see happening is simply neck pressing and nothing more.

Does your throat not hurt Uchenna? grin

1 Like

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Adexgentle005(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
The original south east ppl are supporting tinubu while knowing fully well the importance of aligning with d power that be but Emeka and chukwudi son and daughter of nobody that r miscreants r constituting nuisance up and down
You are not making any sense bro.

Now give me one reason why we should support a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Just be realistic.
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by clydecarson(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
See person dem wan greet he dey chop knuckle�����

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by adefitim(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Whenever Baba Start giving Ebonyi State juicy appointment I no wan hear rant from any neighbouring states
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Mrmb: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
slivertongue:
Congrats Asiwaju.

I thought APC supporters say SE People are inconsequential.

Sadly, NIGERIANS have gone past the heist called APC. A party that has destroyed almost all they met in 2015

No choice, even his critics must congratulate and accept him
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by McGg: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
What's happening here���

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Menclothing: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
It's plenty in the air
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by slivertongue: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mrmb:

No choice, even his critics must congratulate and accept him

I was raised to respect people. I won't
vote Tinubu, and won't insult him to show I don't like his politics.
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by slivertongue: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Corrinthians:
Don't get it twisted. APC supporters really don't give a shit about you and your people. What you see happening is simply neck pressing and nothing more.

Does your throat not hurt Uchenna? grin

I don't give a shit about you
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by kingmaster2009: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu will get another chieftaincy title in Anambra state whenever he goes there for a campaign 4

His title will be Eze Ndigbo of Anambra
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by okorogodwin4(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
A criminal wearing isi Agu tueh !!
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by SmartODINO: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
The Befitting title should be "Dike Di Ora nma 1 of Umahi" undecided grin
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Goodday90(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Not ebonyi dialect but ok
Anything to squander the drug barons money is welcomed

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Proudlyomonna: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu••••Wow this title sweet oo.
BUBU•••• See you,better wake up from your slumber,them give a whole me 5%,if you see 3% from their side,you try oo grin grin grin

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by OGwales(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ebonyi people have spoken... God bless them. BAT all the way

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Mandate2023:

So the others are fake, why who support is original? Them Peter Obi son of nobody, the other big shots too, life, once you are not a fan of someone you can say anything
Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by Nuliberry: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2022
I still do not understand why all of a sudden, the Igbo word Mma has become Nma , the way ugu (pumpkin leaves) has been renamed ugwu.

You see people writing Chidimma as Chidinma(this is so wrong), and most Igbos are seriously making that mistake.

Mma means pleasing, beauty, good, could also imply accepting etc.

1 Like

Re: Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title by WELEBOO(m): 2:27am On Nov 25, 2022
So you evil guys that want the same FAILED APC to continue, can't see that your very sick, old, frigile and ex drug lord, is being supported from behind? OMASHE OOOOH. Anybody or group of persons that don't want Nigeria to move forward, die by fire � � �
OkutaNla:
Yes o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police / Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara / I’m An Ijaw Herdsman, I ‘ll Take To Full Time Farming – Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.