Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me (6215 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. / What Flirting Signals Do You Use To Attract A Man's Interest To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by jeromestarks: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zonefree:

You left his message unattended from Sunday till late Tuesday, only for you to write him yesterday and expect him to adore you? You must be mistaken yourself for Angelina Jolie embarassed

Demn!
The last line got it !
You're a real gee.

The op thinks to much of herself.
The guy in question is actually smart. Man no get time to simp for a woman who is nothing but thinks she's a goddess.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by MorningSir: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Medianna:

The way you're looking for genuine love that's how he's looking for someone genuine too.
Dear OP there you go, that's your answer!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by jeromestarks: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Medianna:
I don't know what placing someone's message on read really means, but from the way you made it sound, it like you were trying to make him worry about you deliberately.
Common babe the relationship is still very much new and you're beginning to start unnecessary drama.

And the same time you want him to be all over you. Who does that?
The way you're looking for genuine love that's how he's looking for someone genuine too.
So try to be more serious with him, if he comes around fine, if he doesn't good.

You can't force someone to be more serious about you

The op is a stupid girl that's why. She has nothing good to offer the guy.
It's her type that will be giving guys headache from time to time in a relationship.
She's a kinda girl that will just wake up one day and say "baby , my liver is dropping" just to give the guy unnecessary high blood pressure. Never love a girl like that. She's not worth it.
She's very foolish.

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Medianna(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
JustPowerApps:
You ghosted him and he ghosted you back, looks like you met your match cheesy This is interesting.

Let me advice you real quick, when you need someone, drop the society believe and be normal to them, I am sure you acted on "who cares less controls the relationship cheesy grin"

Now take this "A bird you hold loosely will fly away" tongue
"Who cares less controls the relationship"
That's a seemingly correct statement.
How can because i love you more than you love me, you will now be controlling the relationship? It can't work for long
With time my eyes will open and you will be in pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by MorningSir: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
jackals:
Met a guy of recent who seem to tick my boxes. He's sound, smart and doing well really financially. Didn't take him serious initially cuz of where he works. Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.
We got talking around last month and I've really gone deep and the feelings have started developed. I know he has interest in me. Can tell from the way he talk to me, look at me and always offered to help. But I didn't want to show too much interest for reasons best known to me. At least it's good if he's the one that express his interest first. He's not saying anything in that direction.
Placed his message on read from Sunday till late Tuesday. I noticed he didn't bother to send any message. Because I check our chats all the time. If he cares he could have thought I'm unwell and call. Replied yesterday and told him I was a bit sick and that's why I didn't reply. He has read my message since yesterday and didn't reply. And WhatsApp show he's online even as I'm writing this. I learnt my lesson because this is not the first time I'll mistake a man's intention for likeness. I'm usually one that Bleep up sometimes with unnecessary play and drama in relationships. For people that gets a right man, how do they go about not messing thing up?

I know I should not think of calling him, but my brain isn't resting fr. And there is nothing to imply if he even has interest in me.
If you say he's interested in you I'm sure you didn't make that happen on purpose and you were just being yourself... If you try to be too conscious about it you'll f**k everything up. All you have to do is just be yourself and just see him as you've seen him before your interest started growing until he makes a deliberate move...

With attracting men “less is more”, being you alone will drive the right person crazy so don't spoil it by being too conscious.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by GoldSantana: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
My kind of guy. No time for drama

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by jeromestarks: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Quality20:
pls don't listen to those guys n ladies who would advise u to fornicatively open nyash to men or get pregnant. in fact don't allow him close to ur derrière

She will rot like many girls out here.

She's about 34 years old.
This was how she treated men in her prime thinking she has time until now that her time is up.

Shame on her.

You think anyone give a shit about your pvssy?
Fvck you!

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by HilcomTech(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
jackals:
Met a guy of recent who seem to tick my boxes. He's sound, smart and doing well really financially. Didn't take him serious initially cuz of where he works. Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.
We got talking around last month and I've really gone deep and the feelings have started developed. I know he has interest in me. Can tell from the way he talk to me, look at me and always offered to help. But I didn't want to show too much interest for reasons best known to me. At least it's good if he's the one that express his interest first. He's not saying anything in that direction.
Placed his message on read from Sunday till late Tuesday. I noticed he didn't bother to send any message. Because I check our chats all the time. If he cares he could have thought I'm unwell and call. Replied yesterday and told him I was a bit sick and that's why I didn't reply. He has read my message since yesterday and didn't reply. And WhatsApp show he's online even as I'm writing this. I learnt my lesson because this is not the first time I'll mistake a man's intention for likeness. I'm usually one that Bleep up sometimes with unnecessary play and drama in relationships. For people that gets a right man, how do they go about not messing thing up?

I know I should not think of calling him, but my brain isn't resting fr. And there is nothing to imply if he even has interest in me.

You are likely to remain single for a long time if not forever because of the following reasons.

1) You like unreasonable and childish drama

2) You saw and read his message but intentionally refused to reply him for days. He would not believe your false claim of being unwell because you were not in a coma which means you could still have typed your reply even if you were a little sick.

3) You expect him to immediately reply your own message the instant he saw it even after you had just ghosted him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by dazzlingd(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
fineboynl:
Lol. The same thing I did to one girl. We just know newly and her birthday was up. She never trusted that I truly like her. She once told.me it's because of her body. I don't know how next to prove I really like her, she ask for money for her birthday whichI never hesitate and for my life I have never sent money to a girl as Swift like her. All because I just want to assured her I wanted her and not just for fun. she said we could just be Friends for now and get to know first. This was a girl we use to talk fine before but after our first date and since I told her I really like her she starts acting too busy. And wouldn't reply to my message after a day, she would disappoint our program and later apologize. Men It was so frustrating and there was little I could do. I deleted my last message I sent her which she was yet to reply to. I did it so that there will be no need to reply to it. And deleted her contact.

Nor be me.

I met this babe at an event, babe is cute and all. The vibes was good and we exchanged contact. I got home and chatted her telling her it was nice meeting her, she didn’t respond. I called her the next day, she didn’t pick up. I noticed she read message, she saw my missed call and she didn’t respond to me. Wtf, does she expect me to keep calling her like 10 times and sending random messages before she responds. I did the needful by deleting her call log and the chat and deleted her number so I’d have no reason to ever make the mistake of chatting her.

Fast forward to one month later, we met again in another event, I didn’t even recognize her like that again because ladies change a lot with different hairstyles and make up. I was with this group of friends and I noticed she kept looking at my direction, later she came close to where I was and was chatting with someone close to me, then I knew she was the same lady, I greeted her and asked if she was Victoria (fake name) she said yes and she saw my message about a month ago. It was cool and told her I lost her contact. We exchanged contact again and after getting home, I thought she would have had sense. I messaged her again and called, she ignored. Then I deleted her number again. After 2 weeks, she chatted me that she wanted to check up, I didn’t even have her number anymore so it took me time to figure out she was the one. I saved the number a 3rd time and thought she had finally had sense. Then I responded to her chat, she ignored, called her again, she ignored again even when she was obviously online. This time I deleted her number for the 3rd time and blocked her number to ensure she will never reach me again. I don’t have time for a hide and seek game like a psycho

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by dazzlingd(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
jackals:

When girls does this to me, I usually delete their numbers. Too many things to worry about than playing hide and seek, you are an adult. Leave games for teenagers

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
You are a simp
dazzlingd:

I met this babe at an event, babe is cute and all. The vibes was good and we exchanged contact. I got home and chatted her telling her it was nice meeting her, she didn’t respond. I called her the next day, she didn’t pick up. I noticed she read message, she saw my missed call and she didn’t respond to me. Wtf, does she expect me to keep calling her like 10 times and sending random messages before she responds. I did the needful by deleting her call log and the chat and deleted her number so I’d have no reason to ever make the mistake of chatting her.

Fast forward to one month later, we met again in another event, I didn’t even recognize her like that again because ladies change a lot with different hairstyles and make up. I was with this group of friends and I noticed she kept looking at my direction, later she came close to where I was and was chatting with someone close to me, then I knew she was the same lady, I greeted her and asked if she was Victoria (fake name) she said yes and she saw my message about a month ago. It was cool and told her I lost her contact. We exchanged contact again and after getting home, I thought she would have had sense. I messaged her again and called, she ignored. Then I deleted her number again. After 2 weeks, she chatted me that she wanted to check up, I didn’t even have her number anymore so it took me time to figure out she was the one. I saved the number a 3rd time and thought she had finally had sense. Then I responded to her chat, she ignored, called her again, she ignored again even when she was obviously online. This time I deleted her number for the 3rd time and blocked her number to ensure she will never reach me again. I don’t have time for a hide and seek game like a psycho

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by CEwog91(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
dazzlingd:

you self you get time to dey save and delete number..

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by dazzlingd(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Merch:
You are a simp

Lol,
The girl was actually interested and I just gave her another chance to be sure she don dey get sense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Onolulu: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2022
The probability of you finding husband has reduce to zero now. With the look of things, you're probably close to 35. Instead of you to hold this one tight, you still decided to play hide and seek game. Your Nigerian counterpart and mate in Canada don't do like this. When a man messaged them, they respond quick.

The only advise I'll give is for you to call the guy. Explain your situation and let him know you regret what you did. From the look of things, he's a mature man and he'll understand and reconsider his stance. Men are scarce nowadays. Please hold tight the one God send to you. Don't go and be disturbing God at ministry of fire tabernacle by December. God has so many other business to attend to

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Mademan7: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2022
jackals:

I think you are actually catching cruise here, because this is almost the same story you dropped here in May and you just twerk it a little here again. My question is what do you intend to benefit with all these ficticious stories?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Patriotsleague: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
left his message on read ,and came to the decision that he should have checked on you,have you ever thought in your small pikin brain ,him he is thinking that you are feeling too big , Nigeria girls go they use their hand they sabotage their relationship,then come say no man approach them.
Na their thief brain dey mislead them.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by MallamChukwudi: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Mcslize:
[b]You're supposed to throw the question at men to get a bird eye view of what could be going through his mind too, not just merely asking girls to tell you how they attracted a particular man.

We men want to be loved too, don't you think so? The mistake most of you ladies make is always wanting the man to be the one to make every of the move. It doesn't work like that.

We've gone past that era. Women now make the move order than just waiting for the guy to always be the one doing everything.

I am speaking from the perspective of a grown up man mature to start a family. But you know, ladies are just too lazy to put in the work. If you are waiting for me to be the one to always chat you up every time, call you and do everything, I will ghost you. Cuz I won't see you as a partner I can build anything reasonable with.

That's just my own perspective of girls that always waiting for guys to do everything and make every move.

I will make the move initially, but along the line, I expect you to check after me on your own from time to time. Only then I will see you as a genuine lady I can consider taking things to the next level with.

All ladies should try and learn. Don't always wait for a guy to call you before you call him. We are humans too. We want to be cared for and cherished just as much you ladies want to be cherished.

Please, kindly take note.[/b]

@ jackals

Well-spoken. Every reasonable man will agree with this. I think it's common for some women to expect affection to be a one-way street. That a man somehow is a machine not deserving of knowing she is into him.

Love comes with vulnerability to a reasonable extent. For example, make your affection known without going too deep, just give him the green light. Men having the duty to chase doesn't mean chasing stupidly. We intensify our chase when the green light is coming from her.

I don't mind moving things to the next step, but I won't be on the 10th floor when a lady refuse to leave the ground floor. I'll call periodically, and do some little things to show that I like you, but go off completely if I'm not getting that energy back.

I'll just think she doesn't like me which is totally fine, after all, not all women are my speck also. Men with serious intention likes a woman that is not too in her logic, can just be herself as an expressive, emotional being.

Some of these women sees being over-calculative (being in her logic) as a good skills, which of course it is, but it's usually wrongly applied. And it comes with the propensity of assuming the worse of a man, a place she won't want to be in, in reverse.

Trying to guess 10 step ahead, projecting past experiences with other men on him, which gives him the vibes of a professional gamer, and everything seems too mechanical, lacking the warmth and uniqueness from her that characterizes the feminine.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by VeryWickedGoat: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2022
dazzlingd:

You are extremely stupid to repeat the same process THRICE! shocked
Ah. You dey mad. Na confam mumu u be.

The 2nd one was to prove that she controls you by scoring her 2nd goal over your equalizer that cancelled her 1st goal (which pained her).

She won you 3-1.
You be baba simp. angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by dazzlingd(m): 1:05am On Nov 25, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You are extremely stupid to repeat the same process THRICE! shocked
Ah. You dey mad. Na confam mumu u be.

The 2nd one was to prove that she controls you by scoring her 2nd goal over your equalizer that cancelled her 1st goal (which pained her).

She won you 3-1.
You be baba simp. angry angry

Lmao, I don suffer

Truly you wicked
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by VeryWickedGoat: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Merch:
You are a simp

He's the King of Simps.
I go like slap am till he faint.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by VeryWickedGoat: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Onolulu:
The probability of you finding husband has reduce to zero now. With the look of things, you're probably close to 35. Instead of you to hold this one tight, you still decided to play hide and seek game. Your Nigerian counterpart and mate in Canada don't do like this. When a man messaged them, they respond quick.

The only advise I'll give is for you to call the guy. Explain your situation and let him know you regret what you did. From the look of things, he's a mature man and he'll understand and reconsider his stance. Men are scarce nowadays. Please hold tight the one God send to you. Don't go and be disturbing God at ministry of fire tabernacle by December. God has so many other business to attend to

WTF grin grin grin

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by yuji8u: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by MallamChukwudi: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2022
For a second, let's disregard the possibility of entering a relationship with him. How is it good to place him on read for days? A friend won't accept this, talk more of someone who likes you.

Also your excuse of not replying because you're sick holds no water. Perhaps he sees you online all the time you said you were sick. So who exactly are you deceiving?

Even if you were sick, responding that you'll get back to him later when you're well is easier than going to pee. It takes literally seconds, even a voice message takes less. So again, who are you deceiving?

Will you ladies die if you just stop all these games? Not all men have the tolerance for that, especially those with serious intentions.

And don't judge him with the experience of past failed relationships. This is exactly why men go for younger women since they do not have the emotional baggage and tendencies to over-calculate and assume the worse about him. Lack of being emotionally fresh.

You'll surely revolt against men who will look down on you because of your age, weight or whatever that doesn't speaks about your individual character, so why judge him worse?

Also, it's the hallmark of a developed mind to be aware of their thinking pattern and why they act and think the way they do, known as metacognition.If youre aware of this, you'll see that you're treating him unfairly.

It's not too late though. If you want genuity, then be genuine. Love is bedrocked on vulnerability, not weakness. If you like him, express it. It doesn't mean you won't have boundaries or jump to bed with him.

It's not a crime to like Someone, and it doesnt speak low of you. Usually for men, rejection is our daily diet, and many (even me) will only push things forward only if I get a positive vibes from a woman.

I don't have the energy or patience to linger where I'm not appreciated. It's like betraying oneself. You women should make it easy for the men you like, relationship is a two way street.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Mcslize: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2022
MallamChukwudi:

Well-spoken. Every reasonable man will agree with this. I think it's common for some women to expect affection to be a one-way street. That a man somehow is a machine not deserving of knowing she is into him.

Love comes with vulnerability to a reasonable extent. For example, make your affection known without going too deep, just give him the green light. Men having the duty to chase doesn't mean chasing stupidly. We intensify our chase when the green light is coming from her.

I don't mind moving things to the next step, but I won't be on the 10th floor when a lady refuse to leave the ground floor. I'll call periodically, and do some little things to show that I like you, but go off completely if I'm not getting that energy back.

I'll just think she doesn't like me which is totally fine, after all, not all women are my speck also. Men with serious intention likes a woman that is not too in her logic, can just be herself as an expressive, emotional being.

Some of these women sees being over-calculative (being in her logic) as a good skills, which of course it is, but it's usually wrongly applied. And it comes with the propensity of assuming the worse of a man, a place she won't want to be in, in reverse.

[b]Trying to guess 10 step ahead, projecting past experiences with other men on him, which gives him the vibes of a professional gamer, and everything seems too mechanical, lacking the warmth and uniqueness from her that characterizes a germinating relationship.[/b

Exactly. The thing is that they always project their past relationships baggages on any current man they want to go into a relationship with, making them look like manipulators.

If he doesn't call me, I won't call him. If he doesn't chat me up, I won't chat him up. Those are the kind of mindset they have. Are those the kind of women any sane man will like to be with? Not at all.

Ladies like that are emotionally damaged already, hence they can't just be themselves and act natural with genuine interest.

And ladies like that can hardly maintain any serious relationship due to their manipulative mindset and past baggages.

Even if a guy is passing through some difficult times or maybe sick and couldn't call them, they won't even call to find out why.

That's why it has always been advised that guys should only go for a girl that show genuine interest in them as far she is loyal and not a hoe. It helps save one a lot of unwanted relationship stress.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by frankputer: 5:27am On Nov 25, 2022
hmm
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by omolasho: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Only if men could pay attention to minute details that emanate from the mouths of ladies, their response to the stimuli you subject them to, everything will be alright. Take this oops for instance;

He's sound, smart and doing well really financially.(conditional attraction)

Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.(insecurities)

Placed his message on read from Sunday till late Tuesday. I noticed he didn't bother to send any message.(Manipulation)

If he cares he could have thought I'm unwell and call.(narccissm)

Replied yesterday and told him I was a bit sick and that's why I didn't reply.(deception)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Ginaz(f): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2022
girl you're a big drama queen! grin for this buhari government you have time to be playing childish games? wow.. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by frankputer: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2022
hmm manipulator
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by stacyadams: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=jackals post=118657569]Met a guy of recent who seem to tick my boxes. He's sound, smart and doing well really financially. Didn't take him serious initially cuz of where he works. Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.

I know I should not think of calling him, but my brain isn't resting fr. And there is nothing to imply if he even has interest in me. [/cup

"And doing well really financially"........ grin grin
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by stacyadams: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2022
omolasho:
Only if men could pay attention to minute details that emanate from the mouths of ladies, their response to the stimuli you subject them to, everything will be alright. Take this oops for instance;

He's sound, smart and doing well really financially.(conditional attraction)

Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.(insecurities)

Placed his message on read from Sunday till late Tuesday. I noticed he didn't bother to send any message.(Manipulation)

If he cares he could have thought I'm unwell and call.(narccissm)

Replied yesterday and told him I was a bit sick and that's why I didn't reply.(deception)
.....u don bring am back,come break am down.. Let men wey get ear ,read the meaning grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by stacyadams: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2022
CEwog91:
you self you get time to dey save and delete number..
..walai I don't know grin
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by CedarHoldings: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote][/quote]Are you a writer or planning to write an article or story , a proof reader is available on ground , and also get your modern CV or any document in any formats you want.

@ CEDARMEDIA OUR SERVICES IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND ACCURATE .

C.E.O CV IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Contact us : Deleola77@gmail.com or WhatsApp: zero nine one five three four 8 two 4 one zero.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Update) Tempted To Order An Escort But Don’t Honestly Want To. Konji Isn’t Good / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You / Exposed Photos!!check Out Nigerian Sex Workers In Italian Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.