Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi (14772 Views)

Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by OddsDoc(f): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
The governor of Anambra State, Prof. Charles Soludo, has dismissed the allegation claiming that he collected $28 million to blackmail the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Soludo made this dismissal while speaking with newsmen in Awka after the Thanksgiving mass for Most Rev. Paulinus C. Ezeokafor in celebration of his 70th birthday at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church.

He, “If I had truly received $28 million to blackmail my brother, Peter Obi, I should be extremely wealthy as of today.

“For those forging blackmail and all that, including the one they said I collected bribe to say what I said, I asked them to bring it so I will use it to construct roads for Anambra people. If Soludo is into bribery, I would have been a multi-trillionaire now.

“Today is very special. When we came into the service, it was the first time, Obi and I are meeting at a public event and in a Catholic Church which the two of us belong to. I think it was divine.

“When I came in, I quickly went to where he sat and hugged him, people watched with bewilderment as if it was a drama, asking if it was not the same people quarrelling,” he added.

Speaking about his tirade on Obi, Soludo simply said it is political, adding that he spoke with Obi about two times just last night.

The Anambra governor said politics has not crept into their relationship as brothers.

He said, “There is no rift between Obi and me at a personal level. Nobody snatched each other’s wife. What appears to be the rift between us is fundamental political differences. Nothing else.

“On the fundamental differences we have, we are going to meet in the next few weeks. We’ve agreed to discuss and iron out our differences,” he added.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-collect-28m-to-blackmail-obi-soludo/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by immortalcrown(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Where dem dey get dis money wey dem dey use play politics?

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by tolue42(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
We saw that coming, Obidense too dey lie.. we knew they'll try to paint you black, same set of people banking on you to turn Anambra to Dubai when you first came in.

Obi ma lule last last...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by PointZerom: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
If na you, you go gree grin

*�Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed:*

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written by T. K Ekudayo
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider.*

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nobody can play politics like Baba Ota. He has destroyed Tinubu in the southwest, finished Tinubu in the north and crucified both Tinubu and Atiku in the south east and south south.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
The olodo professor should just avoid Peter Obi....

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ElSudani: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Soludo should ignore these losers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ElSudani: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
Nobody can play politics like Baba Ota. He has destroyed Tinubu in the southwest, finished Tinubu in the north and crucified both Tinubu and Atiku in the south east and south south.

And then you woke up and realized it was just a dream.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:

And then you woke up and realized it was just a dream.

CHECK my previous posts. I've been telling you people all that was going to happen. I even told you guys of high profile meetings being held by top guns in the APC and Baba. There's nothing I did not leak on this forum, but you all chose to laugh. Don't worry, morning will soon come.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ElSudani: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

CHECK my previous posts. I've been telling you people all that was going to happen. I even told you guys of high profile meetings being held by top guns in the APC and Baba. There's nothing I did not leak on this forum, but you all chose to laugh. Don't worry, morning will soon come.

I laugh at your ignorance, or maybe you are just naive.
You are the same fellow who saw a full stadium and called it scanty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:
Soludo should ignore these losers.
The same losers that made him governor against the federal might? 4 years is by the corner.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ElSudani: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
obyrich:
The same losers that made him governor against the federal might? 4 years is by the corner.

The losers are the people attacking him for exercising his rights to freedom of speech.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by BATified2023: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
PointZerom:
If na you, you go gree grin

*�Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed:*

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written by T. K Ekudayo
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider.*
u igbos keep demarketing peter obi with this your madness

Everyone already knows u are looking for everything to bring soludo down so no matter what u say or post now we know it’s blackmail

Just rest

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by BATified2023: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
this is the reality from a brother to a brother

56 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:

I laugh at your ignorance, or maybe you are just naive.
You are the same fellow who saw a full stadium and called it scanty.

The big shock coming in December, will help you guys see clearly. I told you what was coming in November, now I'm telling you to brace yourselves for what's about to come in December. You might not see it, but everything has been scripted.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
BATified2023:
this is the reality from a brother to a brother

The Babachir Lawal interview today has finished Tinubu’s ambition.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by BATified2023: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
same way this your fellow akpu munching gorilla told us he knew everything till he was disgraced like your forefathers

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ElSudani: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

The big shock coming in December, will help you guys see clearly. I told you what was coming in November, now I'm telling you to brace yourselves for what's about to come in December. You might not see it, but everything has been scripted.

Yeah, Nostradamus. The man who saw tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:

The losers are the people attacking him for exercising his rights to freedom of speech.
Nobody is attacking him. He fired the first shot and he was reminded the tree he was made from. Soludo rode to Awka on the back of Nzogbo Nzogbu politics. Igbos resisted another Imo experience in Anambra and he was the beneficiary.

I believe he has cautioned himself and chosen peace over wawulence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:

Yeah, Nostradamus. The man who saw tomorrow.

I'm not Nostradamus and I'm not Octopus. I make a lot of mistakes, and wrong calculations; but I only speak from facts. I don't deal in conjectures, permutations or hearsay.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Opinedecandid(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2022
He didn't collect a Shi shi
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Erasinop: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2022
This soludo no get truth for mouth undecided

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Nayturalistic: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Yeye people. Dem wan take curses, fights, insults, and abuses take win Presidency, for naija whey all of us de craze.. mtchewww una mind go soon de.
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by kingamaa(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2022
You don give wotowoto

You must to collect too

Na so he be
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by CalabarPikin: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Yeye d smell

“On the fundamental differences we have, we are going to meet in the next few weeks. We’ve agreed to discuss and iron out our differences,”
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Flatin0s can blackmail anybody that they don't like
Just imagine that they claimed that Tinubu paid Simon Ekpa 25million dollars not to allow election in Alaibo
Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by deltateam: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-collect-28m-to-blackmail-obi-soludo/amp/

Does politics mean you should lie against others and character assassination?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by MVLOX(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2022
We dey watch

1 Like

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

When that morning comes and you wake up from your slumber...Tinubu would have become the president of Nigeria come May 29, 2023.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi by UnimkeAk(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

So what came in November

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / AGF Malami Denies 2023 Governorship Campaign Posters / Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.