Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep (3285 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Trust issues, did you do anything at some point that broke his trust? If you did not then his actions could be as a result of his previous relationship saga or influenced by his friends.

Try talk to him, let him know that there is no love in a relationship without trust. I can’t remember going through my girls phone for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by BlackMan6969(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Once there's no trust in a relationship, just go your seperate ways. There's nothing as soothing as knowing that your girl or your man, is faithfull to you alone.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Prettygirl200(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2022
My bf does that too, if u have nothing to hide den u don't have to worry
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Jenny345: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Thank you all, my issue here is why doing it when am deep asleep, what point is he trying to proof
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Lungdick: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Didadvantage of marrying a non virgin undecided there'll surely be trust issues especially when she's still in touch with her ex undecided tongue
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by lilachiever(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2022
tooth4tooth:
If you don't have anything to hide , then you don't have worry about his actions. I lock my phone but she has the password.

Same here. She has my password and her fingerprint is registered on my phone.

I have hers too.

Make una no dey stress each other biko.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Momi4ene(f): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:
Hello all I need help my guy uses my finger print to unlock my phone while am asleep and he goes through my chat,we have been dating for about 3years and we have done introduction.
I warned him many times but he still continues
Poster I'm sorry to say your fiancé is insecure and insecurity is very toxic in any relationship. He has to learn to trust you if he really wants the relationship to work.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by emmeyen: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your guy dey cheat. He just wants to confirm if you both are in the cheaters club.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by SirJerrie(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
[size=812entional about each other, why are you worried?
what exactly are you hiding from your supposed partner of 3 years?

You give someone reason to suspect you and you call them insecure...

Give him password to your phone or put his fingerprint on your phone (ONLY DO THIS IF HE GIVES YOU ACCESS TO HIS OWN PHONE TOO).

Unless both of you are just dating for knacks[/b][/i][/size]
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by SirJerrie(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Do not listen to anybody who says your man is insecure...

If he doesn't trust you enough, then its actually on you.
If you're both intentional about each other, what exactly are you concerned that he may find?
If you're both intentional about each other, why are you worried?

Give him password to your phone or put his fingerprint on your phone (ONLY DO THIS IF HE GIVES YOU ACCESS TO HIS OWN PHONE TOO).

Unless both of you are just dating for knacks

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by stanliwise(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:
Hello all I need help my guy uses my finger print to unlock my phone while am asleep and he goes through my chat,we have been dating for about 3years and we have done introduction.
And so far what has he found?
I think he has trust issues.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by stanliwise(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
SirJerrie:
Do not listen to anybody who says your man is insecure...

If he doesn't trust you enough, then its actually on you.
If you're both intentional about each other, what exactly are you concerned that he may find?
If you're both intentional about each other, why are you worried?

Unless both of you are just dating for knacks
You can’t help anyone with trust issues. It is real
Be educated and protect yourself.

I understand you mean partners should know each other password, but using one’s finger to unlock phone is questionable
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Dshocker(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

It is normal he scrutinizes the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Grow a third eye and keep an eye on them s
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by SenecaTheYonger: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

Nothing really he just acts petty like he doesn't trust me

He shouldn’t. You’re a Nigerian woman
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by diogo23: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:
Its better that guy dump your sorry ass now than later because you can never change, cheater

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Truvelisback(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

Nothing really he just acts petty like he doesn't trust me
Do the same to him, let him know what it feels like. When he is asleep, go tru his phone.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jenny345:
Well, I personally feel you might have done something suspicious for him to want to always check your phone while you’re asleep. You know within you that you might be guilty of something.
Come to think of it, will Nairaland offer you the help you outrightly want or you just want to join the bandwagon to document your life on Obasanjo’s internet. Be wise!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places Men Neglect In A Woman's Body. / I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? / Ladies Night Out: No Men Allowed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.