Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI (1029 Views)

Anyone Wanna Chat / Anyone Wanna Hook Up With An Indian In Lagos ! / Anyone Wanna Meet Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by fataiiyo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
HELLO ALL GURLS IN THE HOUSE,
am a caring and nice man, 23years old of age,undergraduate and looking for lovely girl before my graduation so that we can know eachother better.
Thanks my number 080twofourfivesix
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by djcrooky(m): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2007
does this look like a match make site or something, just get a life, but if u are so intrested, call
080-i am- a very-big fool, or 01-am- a -loathsome pervert
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by ssRhino: 2:51am On Aug 24, 2007
djcrooky, haba, leave the guy now, it is possible to find love anywhere, no need to pound on him now,

@fataiiyo, dont mind the guy at all, good luck with your search jare
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by djcrooky(m): 3:00am On Aug 24, 2007
@$$Rhino
but its true people make wrong use of this site , what make him hink he can find TRUE love here, what he would find is someone who would play with him over the phone
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by ssRhino: 3:02am On Aug 24, 2007
@djcrooky, never say never, i read some thrad of some pple that are getting married and they met on this forum, so never say never
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by djcrooky(m): 4:02am On Aug 24, 2007
OK already , let him be, i outta here ,but do me a favour rihnno go to jokes and post ur worst coomercial advert
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by olanajim(m): 5:35am On Aug 24, 2007
Cynics!
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by adekennis(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
hunmm, if happens dats a girl posetd dis thread
i no you guys will be intrested. shocked shocked shocked
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
@djcrooky
u seem to have a big mouth such dat wen u open it u find it hard to control.i dont know wat area of ur life fataiyo2s request has affected you so much dat u have to call him a fool!!!!?? we meet people in different places and if fataiyo choses to meet his here,wats ur bizness

@ rhinno
no mind d guy,he just needed somebody to try him abusive skills on
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by djcrooky(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ newtontoyo
look who's talking about big mouth, if you mouth was controllable you would not be wacking out words any how especially when they are not your bussiness,

i thought nairaland was where one could express his or her thoughts dummy, if u find his request qute dat your buz, because i do not, if u are a girl then give him true love, but if u are a guy, u know this word GAY help him out, but i am sute fataiiyo , is not a MALE ASS FUCKER
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by damhadji(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
djcrooky

Is it in the terms and conditions of this forum that you must share only your thoughts? cos i didn't see it . see you are free to share anything in this site as long as is not obscene. so if you dont have any reasonable thing to say, SHUT THE F**K UP. sack of shit.
you might as well sign-up in the stupid replies section of the site BOZO. such places were created for you
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2007
@djcrooky

ur expressions bespeaks a immaturity and i tink u are suffering from manic depressive psychosis,u need a combination of tb joshua and oyakhilome to deliver u.
all i wanted u to do is wat any sensible person will do which is to leave the guy alone to express himself cus he has the right to post on this site dat he wants to meet a woman of his dreams not to run him down and abuse him.i doubt if u have a babe of ur own let alone f**ked one.
if u must know,im a guy and i do babes only!!! and i dont have to post it on a site dat i need one.i dont see a correlation btw my shot @ u and ur guessin at the posiibility of me being gay.
infact ur brain is f**ked,u dont have any form of sensibility left .
its a useless venture exchanging words wit a f**ked up individual like u
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by osereka(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
all these oyinbo, na wa o
just to say person de crase naim be all these oyinbo!
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by Macutie(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ Osereka

Abi my brother, i wonder why dem de play word games instead make them organize to meet somewhere so them go kukuma beat each other thoroughly! no be only grammar dem go de blow.
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by Amigoz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
How in d world did djcrooky steal the attention on this thread, 

@ $$Rhino, I enjoy your input in all the threads ive seen u @. Keep it up

@ topic all the best in your search. 
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by ibrahiem(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2007
u no dey serious,hw u go start 2 look 4 gals 4 diz porum.u dey stay 4 bush ne,if no then go out there n husle.u appreciate da ones u husle most.
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by MajestyHRH(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
@djcrooky. My brother, I weak for naija men o. The way they keep dropping their phone numbers on every thread because they are looking for women makes me wonder whether there are scarcity of women in naija. I mean, do they really expect any responsible woman to call them simply b'cuz they dropped their phone number on the world wide web?

I have asked this same question on several threads: do people actually call these guys that drop their phone numbers here?
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by Macutie(f): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2007
OK

I think i'm tired of reading this type of thread! e don too much!
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by Olad234(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2007
Do you know the meaning of love? If you have love you don't have to seek for it ,cos God is love and He loves you more than you love urself. Remember What you don't have you can't give! Share love by helping Pple to meet up their expectation in life. Let them know their purpose on planet earth, Let Pple count on you. That's Love, not the kind of true love you want
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by sabmack(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2007
It is a pity that most of our guys abroad dnt understand the way things walkout here in Nigeria. Our guys can meet there wife anywhere and d same goes 4 d ladies. Wat dfference does it make walking up to a girl u dnt know and giving her ur contact incase she is interested wthout really talkin much. The issue here is making contact and u can decide later whether u wnt 2 make something out of the meeting. I will advice Majesty and Djcrooky to keep quite on this issue. I can only add that THEY lack PHRONESIS.
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by saucekid(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ sabmach,

you no go use grammer kill us abi

chai, phronesis i never hear am b4
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by niceuzor: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2007
what's really going on in this thread, sad  for crying out loud the poster NEED A TRUE LOVE?

and now some of you guyz here have change the TOPIC? embarassed

what a mess
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by mailmalc(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2007
poster where are u?? nor vex oo u asked for a girl now u're gettin bunch of guys
Re: ANYONE WANNA KNOW MI by elphem(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ poster, how far? has any gurl called on your line?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Any Benin Guy In Nairaland / BBM Chatting Pal Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.