Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) (48206 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
blowjohn:

U wey sabi narrate, oya tell us a story nw.

Oya click on the link

Na story wey i write on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3303797/tale-love-18
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
RPG2020:

Okay tell us the one your eyelashes see

Oya click the link
Na story wey i write on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3303797/tale-love-18
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by 2rez: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Joystick! Joystick!! Joystick!!!Power of joystick perhaps.

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
A Nigerian woman has bailed her 'abusive' husband out of jail after he was arrested and detained for brutally beating her, IGBERETV reports.

DPA Family Law Clinic, disclosed this in a Facebook post on Thursday, November 24.

The post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQ8DGm3mboF8UE8N76aSj26PPkp2NgJzgBVFxCpxqcCjodc4X2DLmRY2QuRJkWrml&id=100076074495308

It is the responsibility of the state to save such slowpoke from her stupidity. Police should not have accepted her bail move

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
I know some here will use this as an example of how much women need men. Don’t be deceived, this has nothing to do with love or loyalty, but survival.

Nigerians today have no idea how real governance works. So they think it’s just about bragging rights, "na my village person be Governor", mugu! grin

These are the resultant effects of believing ure being governed when ure nothing but a slave! She has no choice but to put up with her potential murderer, prostitute herself or starve with her kids. That is what ur foolish choices cause for innocents everyday!

"The trees kept voting the axe in the forest elections even though he was destroying the forest because his handle was made of wood. Till he started cutting them down too and there was none left to save them!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

When angry, Everyman should transform the energy into sexual power. cool

Find a girl with a plum arse like yours, spread your labia and penetrate, then pound and pump the kukunase hard till you squirt, have multiple orgasms and mess the whole place up. cool

I Make sure your pussy makes that farting sound with each thrust of my glorious gbola,
After that I offload my premium semen inside your kukunase and pull out..

Then make you suck me clean and then hear you tell me Thank you cool
dry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
Pure love.
This is what you get when you're the only dickson fvcking her.

Marry a virgin and experience a woman's pure love.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by theredaddy: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She will not survive his next brutal beatings. Death has been running away from her, but she just bailed out the Spirit of death. Lack of wisdom.

bad mouth/mind as ever ... better try hypo paste undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
If she doesn’t bail the man out how will she feed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Pringles101: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
dry

I'll make you wet cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Das1mama: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
devilmaycry:
Lmao...when we say some women love toxic men...we ain't lying

Next time she shouldn't complain and bring her rubbish to the public because helping her is useless
what do you expect her to do, Let him ROT? NOBODY IS BEYOND REDEMPTION. even you no PERFECT!
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:
That's foolish love

I don't think she is foolish, it shows that she is the trouble maker in the house
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
She is the one causing the problem that always lead to the fight
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
SHE DON MISS HIM PRICK

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
devilmaycry:

Oya click on the link

Ur story must be about husband and wife and blood and police station and court and bail o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by isaiahethan: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
A Nigerian woman has bailed her 'abusive' husband out of jail after he was arrested and detained for brutally beating her, IGBERETV reports.

DPA Family Law Clinic, disclosed this in a Facebook post on Thursday, November 24.

The post read;

She just bailed her rip

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQ8DGm3mboF8UE8N76aSj26PPkp2NgJzgBVFxCpxqcCjodc4X2DLmRY2QuRJkWrml&id=100076074495308
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Husband suffer this one 4 her former life.
So she needs to hold this one strong.
Oshi undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Titanic love....somebody will die inside this love story last last
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:
That's foolish love
Na so women dey stay for abusive marriage if the MAN'S CASSAVA dey like .......,..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Nigeria is one WEIRD country. Any other country the woman will NOT be allowed to bail him. His case is with the state not the woman. Even if the woman refuses to press charges he'd still be tried and if guilty, go to jail - whether the woman likes it or not!
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by devilmaycry: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
blowjohn:

Ur story must be about husband and wife and blood and police station and court and bail o.

Read the story first na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by fof1: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
devilmaycry:

U no sabi narrate story abeg

Is it every Person that Passed Englosh Comprehension or Composition abi Essay Writing? Read d Jack and Move on my Friend. U be English Grammar Teacher?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
How stupid of her... When he kills her, that's when she will learn... Foolish woman... The things people do for love sha..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Foolish woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by devilmaycry: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
fof1:

Is it every Person that Passed Englosh Comprehension or Composition abi Essay Writing? Read d Jack and Move on my Friend. U be English Grammar Teacher?
lol....ma no talk ...cos "englosh" hard grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Naira20: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Do you know whether na retired agbero?
Streett:

Very useless man though! You for try go fight Agbero for park na

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Nigeria is one WEIRD country. Any other country the woman will NOT be allowed to bail him. His case is with the state not the woman. Even if the woman refuses to press charges he'd still be tried and if guilty, go to jail - whether the woman likes it or not!
see weirdo calling the country weird
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by caesymore(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
Pure love.
This is what you get when you're the only dickson fvcking her.

Marry a virgin and experience a woman's pure love.

I tell my Niggas they don't believe, it's very pure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by IbroMaka(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
No be die this one dey?.... This woman go just yamutu for nothing

Anyways.... I get 4 bedroom building for lease @ Abeokuta. Everything dey inside from furniture to cookware to solar power. Call or text digits on my signature.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:

The post read;

My sister will do same thing. When a woman pay bills he can also die for the man. But I believe na Bleep she miss
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
jclassiq:
Who will be touching her in the night? Free her abeg
Perfectly said

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Many people don't know what lead the woman to act foolishly. It nothing but sexual urges and the kind satisfaction she derived from the husband simple. I had neighbor like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.