Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59043 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2022
The body language of one vice-presidential candidate scares me - Toolz
Media personality, Toolz has shared her fears about one of the Vice Presidential candidates contesting for the 2023 presidency.

Toolz in her tweet revealed that one of the Vice Presidential candidates scares her, as "his body language says I can't wait to deal with these people."

She tweeted;

There's one vice-presidential candidate that scares me. His body language says 'I can't wait to deal with these people'

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/theres-one-vice-presidential-candidate-that-scares-me-toolz.html

437 Likes 26 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2022
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

438 Likes 41 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by citygarden(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Why scared of the vice presidential candidate?
If you are scare of shetima you are on long thing o

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Not only you sister. He who is not scared of Shetima is dead. May affliction worse than Buhari and APC never rise again in Nigeria.

755 Likes 40 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by AntiTerrorist: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

How did you know she was talking about Islamic Terrorist Shetima?And what power does he has to deal ruthlessly?

491 Likes 34 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by oluwoleife: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
His looks are scary tho

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by floret23(f): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Shetima (Satan's in-law) has never denied being a Terrorist. He is very proud to be one. Every sane Nigerian is afraid of him.

He looks like a bloodsucking demon. No joy on his face cry

456 Likes 32 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
How did you know she was talking about Islamic Terrorist Shetima?And what power does he has deal ruthlessly?

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy

304 Likes 16 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by iSense247: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Newton2024:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/theres-one-vice-presidential-candidate-that-scares-me-toolz.html
No SENSIBLE Christian will vote APC Muslim-Muslim ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ganisucks(f): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wow, you're throwing Osinbajo under the bus just like that.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by iSense247: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sabi Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

You not a rensible human being. You must be a religious Terrorist.

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Wow, you're throwing Osinbajo under the bus just like that.

How?!

Being an Ice cream seller or a Commissioner isn't dis respectful

233 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

263 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2022
iSense247:
You not a rensible human being. You must be a religious Terrorist.

Still wonder what Religion got to do with this topic

I smell your bigotry from afar

232 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ganisucks(f): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sabi Abacha

Luckily for the people you regard as "enemies of Nigeria", Shettima is one of those marked to never ever get to Aso Rock. Whew, What a relief!

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by RenaissanceGuy: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Shettima doesn't look like someone who knows how to deputise. He appears to be someone who will be in power struggle with Tinubu, IF, he wins.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by mycar: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Voters are sometimes the architects of their own problems, they see an obvious disaster and still become victims.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ganisucks(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
She's an olosho to you, because she aired an opinion contrary to yours.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ganisucks(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Shettima doesn't look like someone who knows how to deputise. He appears to be someone who will be in power struggle with Tinubu, IF, he wins.
Exactly. He's an Atiku waiting to happen. Luckily, it won't ever happen.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
The problem is that Thiefnubuu is a place holder for the Boko-Haram kingpin. With ruthless Shetima as VP, even Tinubu's life is not save. Nigerians be wise?

361 Likes 9 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Luckily for the people you regard as "enemies of Nigeria", Shettima is one of those marked to never ever get to Aso Rock. Whew, What a relief!

Really, same Shetima that was part of the people that kicked Jonadafftt back to his village in Otueke

Don't joke with Shetima

218 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Triangles1(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Who could it be.

If you've done nothing wrong you don't need to be scare.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

She's an olosho to you, because she aired an opinion contrary to yours.

This boy, i wasnt refering to you. I was referring to her.

235 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by donnie(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
The vice to the drug lord? shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Gten(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
That man has a dangerous look.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Newton2024: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

O ga o, this set of urchins hired to be defending Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket on social media are something else. They have all the ridiculous names to tag anyone with contrary opinion.

Wait, for how much are you guys doing this?

334 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nemesis0147(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Pictures don’t lie!

44 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ganisucks(f): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Not only you sister. He who is not scared of Shetima is dead. May affliction worse than Buhari and APC never rise again in Nigeria.
Shettima is a banker, his business is numbers; getting a paper clip injury is as far as any action Shettima gets.

5 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Blaze14k: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Our incoming presido is here to rescue nigerians from apc

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Deltavariant(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Benito Mussolini Shettima

4 Likes

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by ganisucks(f): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Really, same Shetima that was part of the people that kicked Jonadafftt back to his village in Otueke

Don't joke with Shetima
Shettima is an overhyped boy boy. There was a time he knelt down and begged his handlers when he stepped out of line. He tried to corner the market for himself.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.