Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz (59075 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by OmoManU: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Yep, Shetima would deal ruthlessly with all enemies of Nigeria

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*Shetima, got Bsc in Agric Econs UniMad
*Masters in University of Ibadan
*Has 1 wife and 3 children who are all educated
*Retired as a Banking Director in ZenithBank
*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

Best post ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by masterflowx(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Alexiiydon:
banky W kill you there

He married Adesua Etomi right?
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by wildkat: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Olosho now don get opinion. Waow.

Ask her to recite state and capital now. She would lost her voice. Dumb head.

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

Stupid People like u are the reason this forum is losing it’s esteem. How did she become an olosho? Have u fuccked her before? (Of course na only street girls u fit tangle with because that’s your worth). U tinubu supporters are so bereft of thinking faculty. So uncouth like agberos because u want to defend a pair of failures

A woman aired her view and all u could is call her Olosho because u have olosho as sisters too. Mugu!!

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He is not Osinbajo that keeps shut while his people get disrespeted like an ice cream seller

Shetima would never turn to an Houseboy or mere commissioner because of some yeye Cabal,

*8years Governor, appointing Ibos and christian in his cabinet, building and rehabilitating schools even when Boko Haram where disturbing

in the mind if Southern Bigots, all Muslims are terrorist, all Northerners are Almajiri and uneducated, everyone should laugh at you like an idiot

Like bokoharam snd bandits are dealing with Nigerians and Northerners. undecided

Well heard he's their leader
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by JOemmy(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So why is he always looking so mean? A politician who is looking forward to serve the people doesn't supposed to be carrying such scary expression on his face all over the country and seeking for the votes of the people who are not even familiar with him.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by masterflowx(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Tools is married to banky W? grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Dumb boy. Just look at how proud and confidently you are drowning in ignorance.

Get a life, kid. You know nothing. No be only Banky W , na Banky T grin cheesy

Banky W marries Adesua Etomi riggt? It doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense at least.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Well said. I am a layman student of psychology and human science. Show me a single Northern leader than dresses as Shetimma does below in denim. Trendy denim as well. Perhaps Levi's.

Shetimma is the perfect foil for Tinubu. I am not worried about him deputizing for BAT when unavailable.

People fear what they do not know and what they do not understand. Atiku, ridiculous number of wives and children. Shetimma one wife and a few children even as his religion and status in life would encourage him to marry many wives and have more than twenty kids as others in his position have done.

Tinubu is an enabler. He will give Shetimma a free hand to be an involved and transformational VP. Shetimma, with real power, can reform the North with his outlook, political leaning, brilliant mind and principles.

A winning team for all corners of Nigeria and for all Nigerians.

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Well said. I am a layman student of psychology and human science. Show me a single Northern leader that dresses as Shetimma does below in denim. Trendy denim as well. Perhaps Levi's.

Shetimma is the perfect foil for Tinubu. I am not worried about him deputizing for BAT when unavailable.

People fear what they do not know and what they do not understand. Atiku, ridiculous number of wives and children. Shetimma one wife and a few children even as his religion and status in life would encourage him to marry many wives and have more than twenty kids as others in his position have done.

Tinubu is an enabler. He will give Shetimma a free hand to be an involved and transformational VP.

Shetimma, with real power and influence, can reform the North with his outlook, political leaning, brilliant mind and principles.

A winning team for all corners of Nigeria and for all Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Amah70: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Even if a miracle makes Shettima the ethnic bigot and Boko Haram sympathizer become president of Nigeria, he cannot do more than a church rat against the Igbo.
Unless he wants one Nigeria to break, and after that, the economy of his new Arewa Islamic Republic becomes like the economy of Chad or Niger Republic.
No country in the world was created to remain one forever. Nonetheless, most unstable country, Nigeria.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by VirileNelly2420: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2022
floret23:
Shetima (Satan's in-law) has never denied being a Terrorist. He is very proud to be one. Every sane Nigerian is afraid of him.

He looks like a bloodsucking demon. No joy on his face cry
Lol... Honestly. Even wen he tries to smile, it does look like a forced one, also, extremely sly/insincere. Can't stay around such human being and b comfortable

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
JOemmy:

So why is he always looking so mean? A politician who is looking forward to serve the people doesn't supposed to be carrying such scary expression on his face all over the country and seeking for the votes of the people who are not even familiar with him.

Russians are stoic people who don't laugh anyhow, as they think only clowns do... This doesn't make Russians evil

Americans smile all the time yet they have nuked a country, turn Sodom and Gomorrah and also invaded more countries in the world

It's not by smiling
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Bayyajidda(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu knows how to handle deputy that fall out of line

Buknor and Femi Pedro are reminders

Not falling out of line here. Will he live to be president beyond 1 year? My kanuri brothers knows what I'm talking about.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by VirileNelly2420: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy
Mentioning abacha as a kanuri man killed it all.
Imagine having Abachas ilk on the reign of Nigeria once more. God forbid!
So, Abacha was a lover of Nigeria? Heartless thieves.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Not falling out of line here. Will he live to be president beyond 1 year? My kanuri brothers knows what I'm talking about.

Well you pick a Vice considering who can replace you and continue your policy if you die.. and Tinubu selected Shetima for that reason
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by juman(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2022
She is educated illiterate.

Vice president has NO power, hence he cannot deal with anybody.

Vice president and deputy governors role is to assist their principal to do their job.

No vice-president since 1999 had power to deal with anyone.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Amah70: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Deltavariant:
Benito Mussolini Shettima

Adolf Hitler's mindset, that's what Shetima is having. Evil.

Shettima doesn’t seem to understand that there is no oxyacetycline gas weld holding his part of Sharia criminal laws north, to the rest of Nigeria.
The 12 Sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by deflover(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu already said he would handle security while Tinubu handles economy

President can delegate powers to anyone

And Tinubu knows North love security related powers

The president can't delegate military power
Make una go read una constitution

All these doesn't work
There is a chain of command and the VP cant handle it

All this sweet talk no go anywhere
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Bayyajidda(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Well you pick a Vice considering who can replace you and continue your policy if you die.. and Tinubu selected Shetima for that reason

Why would someone even be so stupid to choose someone that has the potential of eliminating his life to be his vice? My kanuri colleagues gave me this hint, I didn't come up with this theory.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by VirileNelly2420: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Blaze14k:
Our incoming presido is here to rescue nigerians from apc
Nawa o, grandpa no fit stand firm without adding wedge for him.. sad
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... Honestly. Even wen he tries to smile, it does look like a forced one, also, extremely sly/insincere. Can't stay around such human being and b comfortable

Shows how pathetic you are. I bet you are a loser in life.

Imagine judging leaders according to whether they smile or not when you can simply focus on what you need from them which is their history of effective leadership and solutions provision?

Awolowo remains the most successful and transformational leader Nigeria has ever produced.

Yet he was not given to the sort of frivolities that pleases bigoted simpletons like you. Awowo did not smile much but achieved spectacular things for Nigerians non have being able to match even today

Ditto Nkrumah, Mandela etal. Would you rather those men be dancing Azonto and Zanku up and down rather than delivering solutions?

Politicians are not entertainers. They influence how we live and, naturally, must be serious people not given to frivolities as most Nigerians, like you, are.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by zudozz: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Even a blind man knows that this is a monster!
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Amah70: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Why would someone even be so stupid to choose someone that has the potential of eliminating his life to be his VP? My kanuri colleagues gave me this hint, I didn't come up with this theory.

Tinubu was not intended to be president by those who imposed Shettima on Tinubu. Tinubu had no choice but accepted Shettima.

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
masterflowx:

Banky W marries Adesua Etomi riggt? It doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense at least.

Rest brother. You are defeated.

Ask me for forgiveness and be at peace.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Moh247: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Why would someone even be so stupid to choose someone that has the potential of eliminating his life to be his VP? My kanuri colleagues gave me this hint, I didn't come up with this theory.

A politician knows for sure people would be after his own life from time to time and that doesn't stop them from taking logical decision in the overall best intrest of Nigeria

Shetima's loyalty hasn't being an issue to discuss, as nobody has ever accused him of dishonesty or disloyalty, even Zenith bank Jim Ovia spoke greatly of him, many years after leaving Zenith
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by compton11(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse she is talking about Incoming Vice President Shetima

Shetima is a Kanuri man that doesn't take nonsense, even Fulanis fear Kanuris

Last Kanuri to occupy Aso Rock was General Sani Abacha

So if you know you are an enemy of Nigeria, write your will before 2023 and give it to your lawyers and next of kin

Because Shetima na gbas gbos guy
not to forget abacha removed the sultan of sokoto
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Treasure17(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

They have finally turned this election to cruise. Where every tom, olosho and nu!sance now want to chase clout.

You guys are pathetic and irredeemable. Especially you and that Moh guy. If someone dish out same energy to you now, you start foaming like an epilepsy patient. What if I call your mum or Sis an olosho just because she made an indirect statement on my fav vice presidential candidate? Cause Toolz is someone else's mum. You don't even know anything about Toolz anyway. Indelicate kids everywhere. Gosh.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Guyman01: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

She didn't even call names but guilty conscience is already dealing with you as you try to run away from the truth.
The fake likes you give yourselves ends here on Nairaland and won't change anything in Nigeria politics.
You basically live on this platform hiding under a pseudonym
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by lhordspy: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

The way you'll handle women if you v the resources ll be dreadful. She has spoken. You also v your opinion. Meanwhile, if yohbare think she doesn't know state and capital, I ll tell you that you don't know all the slogans of the 36 states of Nigeria. Cos boys on this site dumb pass any site. Only to form redpill and bash women unjustly as if they don't v mother and aiater

Goodmorning sweetheart.

If you wont greet me, i will.
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Shetima is a serious red flag for this country at this time....
Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by FireUpNow(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Deltavariant:
Benito Mussolini Shettima
Benito Mussolini you said? That's very serious. I thought I was going to see the ukwu of toolz

1 Like

Re: There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz by Guyman01: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

She's an olosho to you, because she aired an opinion contrary to yours.
He is calling her Olosho, meanwhile she didn't even mention names but guilty conscience had almost killed that imbe-without-cile grin
That's what happens when people leave the truth and sell the lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / Ezekiel Afon Dies Hours After Winning Election In Plateau / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.