Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth (340 Views)

What God Gives For Generational Wealth Flow Zec 3:1-5 Lk 15: 21-22; 2cor 8:9 / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth by DonNeon: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, I just feel like asking this today, what are those practices people carry out spiritually that attracts wealth.....

Ordinarily, working hard/ smart, investing wisely, spending prudently and saving wisely should give a valuable or productive person comfort in life, but there's always more than the eyes can see and this is what I really will like to understand....

As a Christian, I've listened to sermons from great men of God concerning prosperity and in summary it centres around making sacrifices in different forms. Eg tithing or sowing seeds......

But despite this principles, we have alot of christians who are living in abject poverty. What really is wrong?

The case is not different for Muslims too, who with all their religious practices still constitute of the greater majority of poor people in Nigeria today....

I entirely believe life is spiritual, and it's not in God interest that his people become characterised with lack and perpetual struggle for survival....

Rituals: we'll be lying to ourselves to deny how people fortunes sometimes change for good (so it appears) after doing these diabolical acts that usually involves blood of living entities......... sadly it seems to be on the increase in our society today, meaning people are probably getting the desired results from it....??

This is something I really will like to understand..... maybe books to read or YouTube videos or even real life experiences....

Suggestions will be welcomed
Re: What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth by Pringles101: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Skull mining cool
Re: What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
There are both spiritual and physical measures to success in a cause and they both go hand in hand and work together.

For example, to earn money, you pray for provision and you work for the money. And so on...

When you focus only or too much on the spiritual and you don't give the physical measures their due regard or efforts, you are likely to fail.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth by DonNeon: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
There are both spiritual and physical measures to success in a cause and they both go hand in hand and work together.

For example, to earn money, you pray for provision and you work for the money. And so on...

When you focus only and too much on the spiritual and you don't give the physical measures their due regard or efforts, you are likely to fail.

This is true, but I think people have a better understanding about the physical measures, hence why we keep getting those skills and degrees valuable.

But you see this spiritual practices it's something I feel is deficient in our society to a large extent....

(1) (Reply)

Winners’ Chapel Shiloh 2022 Turnaround Encounters Time, Programme Schedule / Is Water Baptism Necessary For A Believer In Christ? / Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, 95, Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.