Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally (3647 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by lhordspy: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
post=118674863:

I mean from the region, 15% is much with Muslim-Muslim ticket in East dominated by Christians, Tinubu isn't sure of his region not to talk of east.

I thought we are having an honest discussion here. You just decides to turn everything into a joke.
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by mrvitalis(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Obidients are just so daft.
Every little thing is always a win to you guys. Inferiority complex is very bad.

Bright Chiemezie is an Entertainer that was contracted to perform at the rally irrespective of his tribe, religion or political affiliation.
This should be commendable, the spirit of inclusiveness in our diversity should be lauded..

But instead, obidients went to the man's social media page. Curse, abuse and insult his generation for doing his work... He was bullied into submission and had to cave in by coming out to tell them what they want to hear. So they can let him be.

Yiibos are generally hateful being, i will keep saying this. I dont have anything against them. I have them as friends, biz. partners and concubines. This is the same politics of sentimentalism and segregation you people played right from the inception of democracy to now, that you people are now valueless, insignificant, inconsequential and irrelevant in National political terrain.

You take all these little things for granted. This man just lost millions of naira. APC wont call him again for any rally in the south-East. You just affected a man's livelihood. Same way you will end up pushing every one away from Peter obi and igbos for future political alliances.

Why are yiibos like this?
Are you not the one celebrating Tinubu meeting tompolo ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by infohenry(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Every little thing is always a win to you guys. Inferiority complex is very bad.

Bright Chiemezie is an Entertainer that was contracted to perform at the rally irrespective of his tribe, religion or political affiliation.
This should be commendable, the spirit of inclusiveness in our diversity should be lauded..

But instead, obidients went to the man's social media page. Curse, abuse and insult his generation for doing his work... He was bullied into submission and had to cave in by coming out to tell them what they want to hear. So they can let him be.

Yiibos are generally hateful being, i will keep saying this. I dont have anything against them. I have them as friends, biz. partners and concubines. This is the same politics of sentimentalism and segregation you people played right from the inception of democracy to now, that you people are now valueless, insignificant, inconsequential and irrelevant in National political terrain.

You take all these little things for granted. This man just lost millions of naira. APC wont call him again for any rally in the south-East. You just affected a man's livelihood. Same way you will end up pushing every one away from Peter obi and igbos for future political alliances.

Bigot, Igbo must follow you in politics to be relevant. F^^l that is what you are.

1 Like

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by lhordspy: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you not the one celebrating Tinubu meeting tompolo ?

So? How does that correlates with what i typed.
And Is tompolo igbo?
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by agadez007(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Fake news from ipob terrorist group backing Pa Obi as usual
Agbado people are dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by agadez007(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Most Obidient are struggling

While those who are popular artists who claim they are supporters of peter obi are cashing out in Tinubu's campaign.

A man who claim he is supporting peter obi but then pockets money from Tinubu's campaign, isnt that type of person using zombidients to catch cruise
dumb person
They paid him to come and perform,make him reject him own money again?

1 Like

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Okoroawusa: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
That one concern una
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by agadez007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. So he just voluntarily decides to lose millions of naira as entertainer? It is unnecessary coming out to say something like that, if he wasnt bullied. Very unnecessary.

Think, please do.
the same way Portable cashed out from baba druggie,messed in Awolowos mouth and still sang victory song for PDP after
It’s cash out season

Everybody must cash out form the drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
agadez007:
dumb person
They paid him to come and perform,make him reject him own money again?

You are the dumb one.

The man is clearly working for apc but online he is using your head. No wonder you are a zoombie.
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by agadez007(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You are the dumb one.

The man is clearly working for apc but online he is using your head. No wonder you are a zoombie.
Dumbo

Bright Chimezie is a musician,even if PDP calls him tomorrow,he will go and perform and collect his money
But he came to clear his name in his official page that he dosent support tinubu or APC,if you check his page,he is Obidient

I hope this sinks into your agbado brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by sonature1: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Abike Dabiri's outfit is beautiful
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by sonature1: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Pdp & Atiku have the votes from the South East, Peter Obi will not even win his home state Anambra.

Can you bet 100k for this?

1 Like

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Fake news from ipob terrorist group backing Pa Obi as usual

Like IPOB Members below?

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

He doesn't have the balls

1 Like

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
diogo23:
I
E pain you

E pain the mugu well well
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by 00FFT00(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

1. It's Igbo, not Yiibo.
2. You obviously are a fraud yourself, and someone who obviously has no shame or self-worth to be seen as supporting a drug dealer and known thief.
3. I think everyone ought to situate you inside their imaginary ignore list. Obviously, you're not worth their time.

Look below to find the infirm man who cannot actively stand on his own legs. This is the individual you are hoodwinking gullible people to set on us as president. Definitely shameless.

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Rapuru14: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Olodo, keep consoling yourself.
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
donphilopus:
I won't be surprised is this is a fake account/profile. You guys faked Soludo' son profile to look as if he was against his dad. There's nothing you guys can't do.
don philopopus earus
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Babaken(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
The last word is enough for me VOTE WISELY.
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by buckeyemedia: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

Dollars in Las Vegas or Atlantic City?
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by sonature1: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Dollars in Las Vegas or Atlantic City?

I know you are in Lagos, we can meet and bet. #100k (one hundred thousand naira only) each. Peter Obi will win Anambra State presidential election. You tell me who you expect to win and we get a third party escrow company to hold it for us.
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by buckeyemedia: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
don philopopus earus
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Action speaks louder than words, let Bright Chimezie’s impersonator be tricking you Obidients, he attended an event, then supposedly came back with cheap words saying otherwise?

Oh I transferred the money to my personal account, oh sorry, I really didn’t mean to do it?
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

You lied nobody abused or insulted him
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by PapaHadum: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Your pain!

Ask Aboki selling Political Party flags who buys APC flags

Zigima ha$ been sitting on the Zigima throne for 40+ years as you already know.

Call him or not, he is made already!
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by buckeyemedia: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

I know you are in Lagos, we can meet and bet. #100k (one hundred thousand naira only) each. Peter Obi will win Anambra State presidential election. You tell me who you expect to win and we get a third party escrow company to hold it for us.
Keep your 160 United States Dollars, Apga or pdp will win Anambra State.

Obi will win the presidential election in Anambra State you exclaimed?, so we might as well say former Apga Chairman Senator Victor Umeh will also win his senate race under the Labor Parry also?

Or as usual, everything is all about the selfish Peter Obi, nothing concerns the oblivious Obidients with the party?

Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by sonature1: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep your 160 United States Dollars, Apga or pdp will win Anambra State.

Obi will win the presidential election in Anambra State you exclaimed?, so we might as well say former Apga Chairman Senator Victor Umeh will also win his senate race under the Labor Parry also?

Or as usual, everything is all about the selfish Peter Obi, nothing concerns the oblivious Obidients with the party?

Spare me your explanation.

You are talking too much!

Are you in or out?
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by buckeyemedia: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

Spare me your explanation.

You are talking too much!

Are you in or out?
Obidient Empty Barrel Noise Makers.

Keep your Naira, use it to bet the odds @ Bet Naija or Naira Bet, if you really want to put your money where you mouth is, not all this online bragging.
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Amumaigwe: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you even know what it takes to be yiibo?
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by Blake755: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Choi see upper cut cheesy grin
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by DesChyko: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
This man just lost millions of naira. APC wont call him again for any rally in the south-East. You just affected a man's livelihood.

Even Bright Chikezie go shock say this loss pain person pass am o grin grin cheesy
Re: Bright Chiemezie Clarifies His Appearance At The APC Ebonyi State Rally by OKEMKPI: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss / Reps Probe ₦‎447bn COVID-19 Spending, Summon 83 MDAs / Insecurity: Increase Security Personnel In Ekiti State, Ekiti Obas Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.