Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal (25073 Views)

Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Every LG election in Nigeria is just to save face.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by KUNZEH(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by IfnobeGod20: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
I don't know why our politicians always doing things wrongly just to favour their course. Oyetola should be wiser than this to have fell into the deep ditch.
Money wasted on jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by foxxydude: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Local government election that the ballot papers they printed Yes or No grin

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Abudat(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
just dey normal normal for market price until one baba started shiting on his body
Others get one or two things to campaign with until en reach one baba time to campaign en cum dry shout EMI lokan

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by angelEmade: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
can you create an app like BIGO? But slightly different from BIGO in the sense that the models can go naked without any restrictions
I am the best man for this job. Currently studying Blockchain technology in Russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by kaybee2ng(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chijeep:
Thank God the number of governorship, senatorial and house of rep vote is not equal to the number of presidential VOTE.

On presidential elections date, I'll go out n vote for my LP and then go home.
Na only Obi I know...

Then how do you expect obi to survive when you refuse to support him with other candidate in senate and house of rep. O ma lule o

3 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Fearyourcreator: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
swallow your pride and deactivate this account
Lolzzzz! That guy no get shame
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Fearyourcreator: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
swallow your pride and deactivate this account
Lolzzzz! That guy no get shame.. No self worth

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by ityP(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Oyetola APC failed again same way he failed In governorship election

APC will fail In 2023 Presidential race, it's just too obvious

Appeal court still dey o
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by ityP(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Pampers just dey normal normal for market price until one baba started shiting on his body
Others get one or two things to campaign with until en reach one baba time to campaign en cum dry shout EMI lokan

Dry
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by emmanuelbrown26: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
ityP:

Dry
Gbamsolutely
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
I know this will happen because how can a single party memebers be the only contestants?

Again, they asked "Do you want the election blah blah blah? Yes/No?"

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Britishpea: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
One thing I hate about the politics in Nigeria is that people in power always think highly of themselves while in power.

They don’t care about the emotions of people they are putting at jeopardy and the governed . This election, we had people who actually borrowed money to contest and faced the election rigors only for the court to nullify it.

Why? Because one stupid man thought he should create a problem for a coming Governor. A man spent almost 4 years in power and never conducted elections but after he was defeated, he went ahead to conduct a charade and called it an election.

The same Oyetola messed up the primary elections of the house of assembly in Osun state and penciled his own candidates.

One thing we want from the incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu is to fix our institutions. The mess is too much. It is just a pity that he won’t be able to fix it in four years. Even not in 8 years. For Nigeria to move forward, we need a total overhaul of the system. In such a way that seven if another party takes over power , they should continue the nice legacies of the previous one so as to have a good state. Example of it was the BVN/NIN that was started by Gej and was concluded by the Buhari admin. The railway that was started and the second Niger Bridge all started by Gej and Buhari finished them.
I believe Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be a great leader that will lay a fine pedestal of success for the nation once again. He will only try his best while another person will pick it up . The system is bleeped but gradually we will get there
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Minjim: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oyetola is a weak governor.
He's not a party man , he doesn't know how to reconcile conflicts in the party and he doesn't follow party leaders instruction

No judge can pass this type of judgement in Rivers State
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by OfficialAPCNig: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
APC wants to plant their moles for 2023 elections. Another heart break for urchins

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Lama70(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Don't know why our people can't just do the right thing at the right time.

Plenty money has gone down the drain now.

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Kielsin: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thank God there are still reasonable Judge in our Judiciary

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Eriokanmi: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
gbaskiboy:
wahala dey for Osun state.
Na apc get wahala everywhere, no be osun state

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Kayouzka(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Such a surprise

1/2plot of land for sale at eyita ojokoro ikorodu Lagos very close to the largest market in ikorodu, ikorodu bus-stop, banks, shopping malls, filling station and eatery is up for sale.

Price 3m
We also have properties for sale and rent specifically in ikorodu.
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by demoBaba: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good day all, I'm Registered Electrical engineer. Any ARCHITECT in the house that wanted to do services design such ( Electrical and Mechanical design) should contact me. I've done many designs in Abuja including estates services design and supervision which passed approval in development control Abuja. 0815 466 5200 thanks.
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Naira20: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will not believe this news until I hear from Osunreporter and Tinubu
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Chijeep(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
kaybee2ng:

Then how do you expect obi to survive when you refuse to support him with other candidate in senate and house of rep. O ma lule o
Don't worry, you'll realise that they've been Scamming us with terrible excuses that made them not to do well.
I wonder how gardeners, maids, and gateman will make d owner of a house lose his career.
Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Franking: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oyetola, how far? Na to appeal and then money will do the rest na.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by iwaeda: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by iwaeda: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
foxxydude:
Local government election that the ballot papers they printed Yes or No grin

APC is damn wicked grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal by Mathain19(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka / Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari / Scarcity Of Fuel In Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.