Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful (6513 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Geminita1(f): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
When we talk of beauty in high concentration, I give the crown to Igbo women. It doesn't matter where they are from, which country they reside in. Igbo is beauty and beauty is Igbo.

Igbo women are undoubtedly the most beautiful women ever! Is it their pretty and well sculptured faces, their glittering skin no matter the shade, their height and well calved bodies. Have you seen the way Igbo women walk, such grace and elegance! In short Igbo women are the major reason Nigerian women rank high in the eye of every honest and independent foreign observer!

There is just something about Igbo women!

You know, I've always wondered why their men are a bit different from other black men.

Yea, its no secret that black men are the least ranked of all groups in the world and about sealing their permanent underclass status worldwide. Its no surprise, as we can see why they are like this. Still! There is something a bit different about Igbo men!

Ill summarise with 2 points:
1) Igbo men know there place and know where to step aside for their women to shine. You will never see Igbo men fighting for the "beauty spot" with their women. They simply step aside and let their women sit pretty! They are okay being invisible here and yet visible in other ways.
Who doesnt know that Igbo men are the most handsome in Nigeria, and even Africa, yet you will never see them brag about their looks. They just let their women have that spot. They are just more secure than the average black man grin

2) Igbo men are "creatively industrious" Its one thing to be hardworking, its another to be creative about it. If you like throw them into the darkest pit, they will make use of their brains! Because of this culture, Igbo men have successfully closed the wide gap between the rich and the poor in their society. They behave like gods. And operate with a divine mindset. They don't start their families until they are ready!

Can we say Igbo women have shapened the mindset of Igbo men wrongly? Of course not! Its the opposite as everyone can see! In short, If Igbo men can be transparent here, they will give credit to their women for being a major factor in their clamour for success. Imagine if Igbo women were cheap, and parting legs for losers, were would the motivation that has driven Igbo men to the top among their peers come from? They would have been like the average black man: Lazy and purposeless! grin

Truly the only reason Igbo men have remained this vibrant and productive is because Igbo women demand for vibrant and productive men! If Igbo women should change this demand, the loss of the igbo economy would be great. They have carried themselves in such a way that their men or any man dare not bring less than expected.

I might not be an Igbo girl by tribe but I am one at heart. cheesy
I will not criticise Igbo women rather I'll praise them for being smart enough to have a different kind of men smiley

To non Igbo women who think a man calling you "not demanding or entitled" is a compliment, no, you are being cheap! Even shortsighted! My advice, be smart for your own good!

Beauty is a currency and men know that. That's why they demand for good looking women in exchange for their material resources. No man would be happy to part with so much for so little in return.

Could it be that the jealousy of Igbo women by non Igbo women is because they can't measure up and therefore are "humbled" to demand for less from men. Whereas Igbo women knowing what beauty they possess demand for more in exchange? Or am I over thinking. grin

Anyway, I'm just glad we have Igbo women amongst us and I can learn everyday from them and even tap their grace!

I'll name my daughter, Obiageli cos that's truly who she is.
kiss

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Nword223: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good one, Igbo girls are next to none bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by shortgun(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
The haters are coming you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Geminita1(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
shortgun:
The haters are coming you grin grin
Lol can they dare cheesy
Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by sunnitus: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo women are unarguably beautiful.....hardworking,though over ambitious, but extremely submissive....
That's doesn't mean other tribes ain't beautiful, they are but I must say that I prefer Igbo or calabar ladies than any other tribe...

One love

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by siofra(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
That's why I admire them so much too!

They are amazing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
siofra:
That's why I admire them so much too!

They are amazing!
Siofra, aren't you one of them?
Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by siofra(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
imadiyi:

Siofra, aren't you one of them?

Nope!

I'm from Cape Verde.
Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
siofra:

Nope!

I'm from Cape Verde.
Story o, na story oo; this is super story, though the story touch oo; what you said nah scam.
Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by JoeRizzla(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2022

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo women are beautiful, No lies.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by okunwaye(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
We no want hear this one. tongue
All we know is Igbo women are fucking gold diggers angry

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Galantis: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
angry Those that have yam legs nko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by JOACHINpedro: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
No need for a counter thread.
Whoever that wanna attribute a trait from one person to an entire tribe is free to do so.
I see human, I'm tribe-blind

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Sweetvie: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol... Wahala
I haven't av much encounter with igbo woman so I don't know. The ones I know doesn't av all what you stated above. Yeah, they're beautiful n hardworking no doubt but grace and elegance? No
And the way they speak is not ladylike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Indeed, almost all igbo ladies are damn pretty!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Chinny024(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thanks to God am Igbo...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
in terms of besuty give it to Igbo ladies, Delta and Edo. but u see afonja ladies, those ones are fuckingly ugly and dirty abeg

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Sammy101111(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igo ladies will do anything to survive
(Mostly s€x workers ) aka ashawo work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Antivirus92(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo ladies are extremely beautiful and elegant!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Mrkindness: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Of a truth Igbo ladies are beautiful. They are objects of beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by FODA(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Only imo girls are pretty ,others na average, especially abakaliki girls .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by ASAPFERG1: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Counter thread.. grin
That thread really pain you op tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by techWriter1: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2022
We no thing listening this one

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Graysons: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2022
The most beautiful women in Nigeria are the Fulanis they have no competition when it comes to beauty in Nigeria.
Igbo women sabi rub bleaching creams,eg cursade and tura.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Graysons: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Counter thread.. grin
That thread really pain you op tongue
where the thread?
Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Geminita1:

Lol can they dare cheesy
What are you trying to buttress?
Did God specify which tribe ll v the bestmen or women?
Have you seen qualities of women from other tribes and those in abroad?
Are you even a female?
You look like a male that's here to created threads that ll cause dust!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by ASAPFERG1: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Yeah very true op

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by Suunnn(f): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Geminita1:
When we talk of beauty in high concentration, I give the crown to Igbo women. It doesn't matter where they are from, which country they reside in. Igbo is beauty and beauty is Igbo.
Igbo women are undoubtedly the most beautiful women ever! Is it their pretty and well sculptured faces, their glittering skin no matter the shade, their height and well calved bodies. Have you seen the way Igbo women walk, such grace and elegance! In short Igbo women are the major reason Nigerian women rank high in the eye of every honest and independent foreign observer!

There is just something about Igbo women!

You know, I've always wondered why their men are a bit different from other black men.

Yea, its no secret that black men are the least ranked of all groups in the world and about sealing their permanent underclass status worldwide. Its no surprise, as we can see why they are like this. Still! There is something a bit different about Igbo men!

Ill summarise with 2 points:
1) Igbo men know there place and know where to step aside for their women to shine. You will never see Igbo men fighting for the "beauty spot" with their women. They simply step aside and let their women sit pretty! They are okay being invisible here and yet visible in other ways.
Who doesnt know that Igbo men are the most handsome in Nigeria, and even Africa, yet you will never see them brag about their looks. They just let their women have that spot. They are just more secure than the average black man grin

2) Igbo men are "creatively industrious" Its one thing to be hardworking, its another to be creative about it. If you like throw them into the darkest pit, they will make use of their brains! Because of this culture, Igbo men have successfully closed the wide gap between the rich and the poor in their society. They behave like gods. And operate with a divine mindset. They don't start their families until they are ready!

Can we say Igbo women have shapened the mindset of Igbo men wrongly? Of course not! Its the opposite as everyone can see! In short, If Igbo men can be transparent here, they will give credit to their women for being a major factor in their clamour for success. Imagine if Igbo women were cheap, and parting legs for losers, were would the motivation that has driven Igbo men to the top among their peers come from? They would have been like the average black man: Lazy and purposeless! grin

Truly the only reason Igbo men have remained this vibrant and productive is because Igbo women demand for vibrant and productive men! If Igbo women should change this demand, the loss of the igbo economy would be great. They have carried themselves in such a way that their men or any man dare not bring less than expected.

I might not be an Igbo girl by tribe but I am one at heart. cheesy
I will not criticise Igbo women rather I'll praise them for being smart enough to have a different kind of men smiley

To non Igbo women who think a man calling you "not demanding or entitled" is a compliment, no, you are being cheap! Even shortsighted! My advice, be smart for your own good!

Beauty is a currency and men know that. That's why they demand for good looking women in exchange for their material resources. No man would be happy to part with so much for so little in return.

Could it be that the jealousy of Igbo women by non Igbo women is because they can't measure up and therefore are "humbled" to demand for less from men. Whereas Igbo women knowing what beauty they possess demand for more in exchange? Or am I over thinking. grin

Anyway, I'm just glad we have Igbo women amongst us and I can learn everyday from them and even tap their grace!

I'll name my daughter, Obiageli cos that's truly who she is.
kiss

Unique!

Contact me for your academic assignment articles, research works,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by zexy2030(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Your write up is rich. So true. Men work hard to marry pretty women and are mostly from my side.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful by carmarrt0123: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

What are you trying to buttress?
Did God specify which tribe ll v the bestmen or women?
Have you seen qualities of women from other tribes and those in abroad?
Are you even a female?
You look like a male that's here to created threads that ll cause dust!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / SHOCKING: You Won't Believe What Girls Are Doing Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.